• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadekol

I have a Kyurem for trade. Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Manaphy. PM me if interested.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
flawless Kyurem

looking for flwlss or nflwlss hpfire kyurem
offering
nflwlss Carlita's Hydreigon

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I am seeking a Kyurem (preferably with a Hasty or Naive nature). PM me for offers! Thanks!

EDIT: I got a Kyurem with these natures some time ago. Thanks to whoever it was that traded me their Kyurem!

Last edited:

AvoKitty

Banned
I Hav a Kyruem for trade,im not looking for much for it,since i have 3 legit XD

Pm me and you might score yourself one for free <3
First Come,First Serve... <3
Oh and visit my link in the sig,and order for a pokemon :) ,and click my pokefarm egg !!

Virtuous

JP Kyurem up for trade PM offers

EoTN

Have SHINY Kyurem. Seeking Victini and one of the following: jirachi, mew, celebi, darkrai, manaphy, arceus, shaymin, or DW starter (prefer torchic). Near Flawless on any of those, and I just need one. PM me.

edit: Gone

Last edited:

Entreri10

GTS lv. 75 Kyurem available for trade..pm if interested

Last edited:

Jora

Offering Kyurem - wants are in my signature. PM me.

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
Trading a kyurem shiny for a deoxys

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Kyurem - Level 75 Timid
Kyurem - Level 78 Lonely - Pokerus
Kyurem - Level 77 Sassy - Japanese

EoTN

I've got a new SHINY kyurem. Seeking event legends, except arceus, victini, and mew2. Also my sig.

Last edited:

Myrrh

I have a non-shiny RNGd Kyurem with IVs: 31/14/31/31/30/30 (lol HP Bug 70) Modest nature. Is cloned and I can nickname.

I am looking for legendaries that are flawless/near flawless, correct nature for competitive play. Preferably stuff from 4th gen with tutor moves but not needed. Also preferably non-ubers, but I'll take those too.

VM or PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.