• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukplayer

Looking for any event pokemon

I can offer you untrained
Kyurem - Lonely or Calm - lvl 75

or i can offer trained
Kyurem - Hasty - lvl 100

PM me if you want to trade thanks :)

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I have an untrained Kyurem up for grabs.
I'm interested in event Pokemon, like Victini.
Shinies are cool too, I'll take any shiny.

Sobe0047

Collector
I just realized I have like 10 Kyurems Lol XD
1 Foreign 9 US.
I'm looking for UT events.
PM/VM if interested.

I have a UT Kyurem up for trade that can nicknamed whatever you please. Im not too picky, but id like a legendary or shiny in return, message me with offers.

JordiiP

Assassin
Looking for Shiny Kyurem, can offer lots of old event pokemon & lots of UT flawless pokemon, can also give you any item you want ! PM me if you want to make a deal !

ChrisCool

SandSlashS Trainer
Hello, I'm looking for a shiny kyurem, I have not much to offer (maybe an UT jirachi).
EDIT : got it !

Last edited:

mfp94

I have a LV 76 Kyrumen and a LV43 Cobalion.
Not looking for anything too exciting, and willing to trade both for a solid legendary.
I have 2 of each, and want to expand my pokedex, so any good offer, I will consider.

Celtic Origins

Looking for a kyurem with the following requirements
Timid/Modest
31/2/31/30/31/30
Shiny/Non-Shiny
UT/EV’d

Will offer two Flawless Shinys from my shop if non-shiny
Will offer three Flawless Shinys from my shop if shiny

No longer need one.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
For Trade

SHINY Kyurem - Timid Nature, Pressure Ability, Level 75 - Dragon Pulse, Glaciate, Imprison & Endeavor
Kyurem - Lonely Nature, Pressure Ability, Level 78 - Dragon Pulse, Glaciate, Ice Beam & Stone Edge
JAP Kyurem - Sassy Nature, Pressure Ability, Level 75 - Dragon Pulse, Glaciate, Shadow Ball & Edeavor

Not fussed about keeping this, just taking up room...

Last edited:

Volcarona12

got a Kyurem here, willing to trade :) when you get a chance check out the link on my sig for legit free event pokes. tell em Volcarona12 set you :)

zombi

Breeder
I got an extra kyurem im trying to get rid of.

PM me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.