• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
trading my genesect lvl 54 for kyurem untrained

Drakketsu

Mediocre trainer
Willing to say goodbye to my kyurem, pm me for offers. Mainly, legendaries too

Hkao

Need: legit Shiny Kyurem to complete my collection
Have: literally almost everything else including shinies, shiny legendaries, events, almost all dwf pokemon, some dw starters.

Looking for black kyurem with fusion bolt and freeze shock. Pm me for offers!

ATLRhyno

Looking for shiny kyurem. Willing to trade a shiny lugia pm me if interested.

Douchemon

Scientist
Got a UT Kyurem Timid lvl 70 (Legit) Looking for a adamant Shiny Gligar or Neutral/beneficial nature Mew.

Sickz

Im Looking for a flawless Jolly Shiny Kyurem, RNGed by ur self, ull get anything u want, just pm!

Edit: it must be UNCLONED, Other way ill reject it

Remember, anything u want :)!

Last edited:

Mash

Got a kyruem mostly looking for rayquaza but open to other offers pm me for more details

ZakRs1

Completionist
Offering Kyurem UT. ANY Shiny will be accepted, even Dratini and event shinies.. Other legendaries that I don't own will also be accepted such as Dialga. Not expecting events or anything amazing it is only a kyurem after all, but I've attained so much that most ordinary pokemon can't be accepted ;x

ChrisLan

I have a Kyurem, timid, I'm pretty sure it has 30 spatk IV but it's not untouched so I'm not completely sure. Looking for power items

TailsNight

I guess you can say my request is a shiny Kyurem as well, I like the purple scheme better than the greener ice tones and yellow.

Chanaa88

Aura Guardian
Trade Done

Last edited:

rentin215

I'm half way through the game. I don't use or collect legendaries I battle. These legendaries will be legit, but i don't care if the pokes you give me are, I would actually prefer action replay pokes, because i want each poke in a specific poke ball. But if you have legit pokes that fine to.what I want is:
All untrained.
1. extreme speed dratini with ability marvel scale and adamant nature. (if action replay cherish ball)

2. scyther traded holding metal coat technician ability adamant nature.(nest ball)

3. porygon-z with ability adaptability and timid nature.(luxury ball)

4. arcanine with intimidate ability and rash nature.(quick ball)

5.gengar timid nature.(if action replay caught with dusk ball)

6.staryu natural cure ability and timid nature.(if action replay caught with dive ball)

If you want the pokes caught with master balls of yours or any kind of poke balls pm and i can have them caught with those just trade them to me. Also for the extra trouble of catching them with specific balls i will give nuggets and anything worth alot of money as well. Pm if interested.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I have a Kyurem Lv 100 and a Lv 70 one. Will trade for Regigigas, Arceus, Mewtu, Mew, Celebi, one of the Weather Trios, Genesect or any shiny legendary. Just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.