• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancing Togekiss

I am looking for genesect/meloetta/keldeo/celebi for to complete the national dex. I have most other pokemon. I will do both permanent and dex info trades.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Looking for a Keldeo! I only need one for the Pokedex but I would like to keep a clone.

I have a number of event Pokemon in my Diamond I can trade in return: various Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and possibly a few more hidden gems.

EDIT: Got a Keldeo! If anyone would like a clone of it, just PM me!

Last edited:

JazzDemon

Only started playing Pokemon Black a few months ago and as such obviously had no chance of catching any events. I'm after Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. If anybody can trade me there's just so I can log it on pokedex and I'd be most grateful and of course tradeback.

P.S. Also with your permission I would like to clone them by copying my save file with my via my R4 flash card however if this makes you uncomfortable I will respect your wishes not to.

Sanji07

I am looking for a legit Keldeo. In return you may choose from any 1st-5th gen starters, or Uxie, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus, or Rotom. All of my pokemon are legit.

Edit: I got Keldeo. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.