• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstenshi

Shokotan
dude you are having a different problem, we tried trading from a ds regular to lite, and i do that all the time, so isn't a system issue.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking for a Keldeo. Looking to trade my BT Celebi for a Keldeo

Last edited:

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a legit event Keldeo, willing to trade Deoxys from Pokemon Ranger.

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Looking for an legit event Keldeo, Lv 15.
Offering a shiny Beedrill, or a Lv 57 Alamos Darkrai.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Offering Japanese Keldeo. More offers in my trade shop~

Keldeo, Resolute Form
Cherish Ball
Lv15, Jolly,Quick To Flee
Justified
Pokémon Movie 12
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv15
Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Secret Sword
Wishing Ribbon
Special Mention: Only the Secret Sword is included in the moveset, so it is considered touched.

In return I want in English

Pokéwalker Magikarp OR
Espeon with strong fighting hidden power but please do not RNG for this. If you got the fighting hidden power but unsure of its intensity, I can check it up for you roughly calculating its HP intensity.

Send me a private message for trade!

Traded off. THANKS~ I need to take note that in Resolute Form, it cannot be traded to White or Black. Oh so sad.

Last edited:

BladedScizor

I am looking for a Keldeo. I'm not too picky about Natures or anything, so long as its legit.

My signature shows what I can give in return.

Nasty_Plot

Cooltrainer
LF Any legit Keldeo. See signature for offers.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Hey everyone!! I was wondering: Anyone have an extra LEGIT event Keldeo I could have? In exchange I could give a shiny cottonee or Shiny Vanilite~ Or shiny unknown "w"

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
Hi there! I missed the Keldeo event! I had no idea it even happened, and I just found out it already went by! Here I was thinking it didn't happen yet! lol. Anyways, I'd love to have a Keldeo!

For trade I have the following awesome pokemon:

Lv42 Attack Form Deoxys
Lv 100 Japanese Defense form Deoxys from GTS
Lv 70 shiny Gallade
Lv 55 shiny Mesprit (rather would keep this one)
Lv 32 female Zoroark from the Zoroark event involving Suicune, Raikou, and Entei
Lv100 event Arceus from Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Lv100 Mew
Lv 54 Groudon from Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Lv 29 event Jirachi from Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Lv63 shiny Dialga

dracon1

Just Monika
still have my keldeo for trade

same offers
groudon
regice
shiny swampert
nobunaga's rayquaza
any good natured event pokemon
or PM me your best offer
(NOTE: must be able to connect/trade with a DS lite otherwise i cant trade)

Douchemon

Scientist
Looking for Dex entry, pm.

Duskreaver

Bug Maniac
Dracon1, not sure if you' ve been reading my PMs the past few days, but my offers (adamant Groudon and Regice) still stand. And as I have access to several models of DS and fifth gen games synchronised to them, trading should not be a problem.

If you' re no longer interested, could you please at least let me know?

edit/ Oh, and if you' re still looking for a DWF Eevee, I can get you one of those as well.

Last edited:

Douchemon

Scientist
Still looking for a keldeo (dex) entry, Got a ho-oh and latias (red) and many others for dex/perma trade.

Also have a lvl 100 Genesect for a good natured one.

Last edited:

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
People I am not lying but I stupidly erased my white 2 data thus losing my four genesects ,victini and
Keldeo i don't have much to offer. if anyone can help, please pm me.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Can someone please maybe clone me two keldeos? I don't care but one has to be modest and the reason for this is my mom got me two on the event by taking my ds with black and white and I've stupidly restarted which led me to lose them please I don't have much to offer no legendaries or shinies or dw Pokemon. If you can just clone two keldeos I will be extremely grateful and maybe two genesects

WEEPINGSHAWDOW

Hi I have Event legit keldeo careful nature lvl 15
I'm willing to trade it cause I already have another one!
I'm not really sure what I want! maybe um legendary or shineys
AAh maybe nobunaga's rayquaza would be awesome kdfgjhdfkg

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Looking for a UT Keldeo, offering the following shinies

magnemite
Spiritomb
Azelf UT
Giratina
Flygon (PKRS)
Ho-oh
Bbellossom
noctowl
palpitoad
Poliwrath
Clottster
Girafarig
Hitmonchan
beartic
Ponyta
larvitar UT
Starly UT
Dratini UT
Rayquaza UT
Mewtwo
WIN2011 Raikou UT

PM me please :)

blastoise01

Im looking for a timid or modest keldeo, can offer: DW poliwag, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, timid rayquaza, DW dratini and all regions starters and if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
Looking for an UT Keldeo. Offering a Manaphy or some shiny pokemon for it. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.