• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.FusRoDah

I can offer Shaymin, Manaphy, Arceus, My Pokemon Ranch Mew, along with a plethora of other legendaries. PM me with requests.

Last edited:
What would u like for keldeo? What r its nature n iv's? N also can any1 tell me how keldeo gets icy wind thanks

Deza

I'm still looking for one for the dex-entry =) Will just be a quick swap!

Last edited:

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
looking for a sp atk natured movie keldeo
offering
win2011 celebi
tru shaymin
win2012 mewtwo
spr2012 darkrai
UT mild mewtwo
UT sassy lugia
shinies:zorua and zoroark(modest)
ninetales(mild),
gyarados(lonely)
rayquaza(bold)
EV'ed legendaries:kyurem,azelf,creation trio
m14 victini
pokemon smash cubchoo
dwf:meditite,spinarak,kangakhan
birthday togekiss
tornadus
perfect sp atk iv articuno

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I am looking for any legit Keldeo to complete my Pokédex, I have access to every in-game obtainable Legendary and Starter Pokemon except for the the Sinnoh ones, I also have Movie event Victini, Shiny Rattata, Zorua and a whole bunch of lvl 100 manually trained Pokemon (Kingdra, Gengar, Lapras, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Golduck, Slaking, Walrein, Crobat, Swampert).

Send me a PM if you are interested in obtaining any of these Pokémon and making a quick trade.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have an untouched, level 15 Modest Keldeo to offer, along with a Timid Meloetta. Neither are flawless.

I am looking for either of the above as flawless, OR any flawless events you might have. If you RNG, I'll accept custom-RNG's as well.

I've also got a very long list of shinies and events on the side to offer! Message me if interested!

soundxfury

I'm looking for a legit event Keldeo. I would prefer it be Timid or Modest but any nature is fine.
I have events and flawless shinies to offer. You can look at my shop for more but some examples:
DW starters- Torchic, Bulbasaur, Charmander.
JEREMY Staryu and Slowpoke
10ANIV Latios and Charizard
Flawless shiny: Timid Latios, Jolly Terrakion, and more

Lizard006

looking for a keldeo,dex entry or keeps it doesn't matter,i can get a shiny latias,darkrai for it

catherine896

Is anybody willing to send me a keldeo and me send back straight away for my dex please? Trustworthy as have done it before with people, please pm me, thanks :)

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
Have an event keldeo lv15 untouched, will take almost anything for it, I just want them gone.

Skylord Cardinal

Afraid of Heights
I am looking for an event keldeo.

Doesn't matter the natures or IVs, as long as it is Legit.

Collecting a swordsman team and Keldeo is planned for it...

PM me if you want to trade...

Mewtwofan90

I am loooking for a legit keldeo. I have shiny bagon, charizard, bulbasaur, piplup, stoutland, mewtwo, vulpix, pineco and not-shiney articuno, zapdos, and more. I am willing to trade one or more for a keldeo. please send me a PM :)

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
Still have an extra keldeo or two, will take anything for them

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
Willing to trade Keldeo for legit Deoxys or Shaymin. PM/VM me!

Ashiya

I'm a Chick Dude!
Looking for a Keldo that's either original or cloned. Willing to let person clone any choice of my legendaries for it :)

NVM got my Keldo and a meloletta! Thanks Shadow_razor!!!! <3 :D

Last edited:

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to get a Keldo or a meoletta. I just want to get them added to my Pokedex. I can offer a near flawless event 30/30/30/30/30/30 N's Zoroark, not EV trained yet or a Dialga if you want to trade or use as collateral for doing a trade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.