• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

empshun

hey your my first person i want to trade and first time on this site, i want your keldeo, i got a shiny lv100 unfezant thru pgl trade,shiny, primeape lv49(pgl trade), how do we trade, i never dolne this except on pgl wifi thru the game?

ravage26

Looking for a Keldeo. I can offer a shiny Hydreigon, shiny Charizard, shiny Milotic, shiny Raikou, shiny Suicune, shiny Gyarados (jolly), shiny Gible, shiny Raichu (jolly), shiny Haxorus (jolly), Draco meteor Jirachi, or shiny Mewtwo. PM if you're interested.

apatiano

Looking for a timid keldeo, 31/31/31/31/31/31 please no cheats because I won't offer you any cheats. I have plenty of shiny Pokemon or can even train for you. Thanks

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
looking for the SMR2012 keldeo. nature doesnt matter as long as its UT. dont care if its cloned as long as its legit. i have quite a few events, RNGed stuff and various egg move poke to offer so if interested PM me and ill give you a list of what i got.

spy888

looking for any keldeo, can offer a lot of legendarys and some shinys in return.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Would ANYONE be willing to trade a Keldeo for something OTHER THAN event pokemon or those with perfect IVs???????????

Leopoldos

Looking for a legit Keldeo. i offer a event Mewtwo OT:FEB2012 and Victini from Liberty Garden... two pokemon for one keldeo!!!

looking for a flawless/near flawless timid/modest english keldeo, i have plenty of events and shinies to offer in my half of the shop in the link in my sig, plz no hacks as i wouldn't offer you hacks

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I'd like any keldeo, in return for my liberty garden victini!!!! :)

Edit: or an event genesect! (or the legendaries in my sig)

Last edited:

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
Looking for a modest Keldeo. IVs don't matter to me.
I'll give you a shiny gible, fearow, bidoof, geodude.
I am also willing to trade my genesect for it.

spy888

still looking for any keldeo, can offer a lot of legendarys and some shinys in return.

Leopoldos

Looking for legit Japanese Meloetta or Keldeo HVR2013, SMR2012... I offer legit Japanese Deoxys Lvl:100, nature:Naive from Fire Red also is relatively superior

Tiberius

shiny trainer
Looking for any legit keldeo got a lvl 51 alamos darkrai and some other events pm me if interested

EDIT: TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.