• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epple22

looking for keldo level 70 or under preferably with good nature and IV UT. I have shinys and legendarys to trade

Poke Joe

I really need a Keldeo! I have almost all legendaries if someone wants to trade. I NEED KELDEO!
PM me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
I have a WIN2013 keldeo UT... looking for a dw ho-oh, arceus, and any other event pokemon. PM if you are interested

*Note*
i do not accept hacks, but cloning might be ok

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
Looking for Keldeo for dex purposes. If you have an extra and I have something you want we can work out a trade but if not, I'm ok with just doing a dex entry trade. Pm me!

OneEyedJck

I have a Keldeo to trade - looking for Meloetta, Imposter Ditto or DWF Dratini bred with Extremespeed. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

kaworu52

Collector
I have an untouched WIN2013 Keldeo for trade. I'm mainly interested in Latios, but I could be persuaded to trade it for a shiny if one struck my fancy PM me with offers.

kaworu52

Collector
EDIT: Trade Completed

zombi

Breeder
Offering :

A WIN2013 mild Keldeo

Lvl 50 UT

jaco227

does anyone have keldeo he is my favourite pokemon for all of the games ive played and I LOVE him so I will trade anything in my pc

fc 1765 3555 5521
name Jack

so plz add my fc if u have keldeo thanksView attachment 9557

FrostbiteW

Looking for a Keldeo, any Keldeo. I would really appreciate this pokemon so PM because I have tonnes of pokemon that I could trade for it

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I haven't gotten one of my keldeo events; I can sr for nature on request. Check my tradethread for wants~

Chuggernaut8

Looking for Keldeo for dex entry, pm me please :)

renknight41

I have a Keldeo I'm willing to trade, I'm looking for a Celebi.
PM me if interested

ebevan91

Looking for Keldeo

I have the following on my WHITE version:

Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel

mogan3

Wanna trade
I have a lot of keldeo events for trade pm for trades:)

Status
Not open for further replies.