• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackkyuremfan2012

ultimate trainer
keldeo

Ive a few Keldeos, PM if u are interesed, im LF UT Shinys, Latias Shiny or Jirachi shiny, (I DONT WANT ANY CLONED POKEMON)

i have a shiny level 85 kyurem i want a keldeo in return please my pokemon black friend code is 0948-8777-6582 my trainer name is andrew

xobybr

i have a keldo with or without secret sword with pp max still pst with offers (i clone so keep the offers coming)

is the Keldo UT?

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have a keldeo for trade pm or vm me offers

dieverse510

Looking for a Keldeo. Willing to offer just about anything for one. PM me please...thank you!

Ryacurbak

I have a keldeo and i would like the japanese cubchoo

Pokemon white friend code:
0948 7227 4405

If we could meet tonight that be good just send me back a message

Ryacurbak

I have a keldeo and i would like the japanese cubchoo

Pokemon white friend code:
0948 7227 4405

If we could meet tonight that be good just send me back a message

devildog201306

Event Collector
I have keldeo for trade i am looking for other events

mart00

offering flawless movie keldeo vm/pm your offer :)

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Looking for event Keldeo. Will offer shiny flawless rayquaza

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I'm looking for a Keldeo. I'm offering a lv. 1 Zorua, lv. 79 Zoroark, Any of the starters in any of their forms, lv. 85 Dialga, lv. 15 Ditto, lv. 50 Snorlax and a lv. 75 Mewtwo. My Black FC is 1764 9198 7934 and my name is Nathan.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I'm looking for a legit movie event keldeo
offering a legit mystery mew
Or 2012may enigma berry darkraii
Feb2012 mewtwo w/ kkings rock
all legit events

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Looking for a UT Keldeo.
Please PM with what you'd like in exchange, much more to offer than what's presently in my signature.

giantjaz

pokénerd
I am trying to completely fill my pc with one of every Pokemon. I need help getting a keldeo.

if you have one you're willing to give up, please pm me. I have a few legendaries I can trade, and can offer a freshly bred Pokemon of any other type.

gabriels1010

King Scizor
Looking for any Keldeo !!! PM !!!

Vandslaux

Looking for a legit movie Keldeo, offering UT lv 15 Hasty Meloetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.