• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSK

I have a load of Keldeo's for trade, have been playing through and resetting every day throughout the event so far.

All have been RNG'd with flawless IV's

Timid x5
Modest x3
Naive x1
Jolly x 5

I am now in the process of getting HP Ice Timid's for the remainder of the event so will be able to offer these as well

I am looking for flawless IV'd Shaymin or flawless Iv'd Japanese event Melotta.
I will listen to other offers, but they have to be good (ie events with beneficial natures and flawless IV's or useful HP spreads) as I can RNG any normal pokemon shiny and flawless

madness95

Please pm me if you have any extra Keldeos. I have many legendaries including a jolly natured untouched shaymin and fossil pokemon for anyone who is interested. I also have many TM's plus evolution stones such as Dawn, Moon, Leaf and Water etc. Would love a keldeo missed the event here.

Last edited:

edlago

hitchhiker
Looking for a Gamestop Keldeo. can be trained.

I just want to complete my dex :)

madness95

I would love a Keldeo. Missed the event as it wasn't in my state. Don't mind whether or not it's cloned. I have many TM's, Evolution stones and Legendaries including a jolly natured shaymin. Please PM if you can help :)

Last edited:

twiztidangel

Veteran Noob
ive got an adament ut keldeo
looking for an imposter ditto
pm if you have it (i would like a legit one)

Sickz

LF a Gamestop keldeo, uncloned and obtained by urself (with proof), im giving every dream pokemon (including Dream radar) and almost every shiny, and many EVd pokemon, pm!

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
LF a Gamestop keldeo, uncloned and obtained by urself (with proof), im giving every dream pokemon (including Dream radar) and almost every shiny, and many EVd pokemon, pm!

i have one ._.

BL14N

Who wants to borrow/ keep a keldeo? Meet in trade room pm me ur trainer name and FC my trainer name is Cyrus and my FC is 1850-9072-4759 can we trade NOW!?

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Hey, i'm looking for a Keldeo and I will offer a ton of shinies for it. PM me if you're interested :)

Vespiformation

Hi, I'm looking for a Europe GAME event Keldeo, I am willing to offer several of any of my shinies if you're interested pm me thanks.

Last edited:

pickled-witch

Pokemon Breeder
Keldeo should be available from any Game and Game Station store in the UK.
I got mine by mentioning that I had seen the give away announced on their official twitter, to a sales assistant; he simply asked me if I had my Black/White on me and sent me the Mystery Gift there and then.

You have to ask! They're being really sneaky about this one by trying to use Keldeo to boost their sales of Black 2 & White 2.
The download is only available until October 11th 2012. You can only get it after that if you pre-order it through Game or Game Station.

Hope this helps :)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Still have a Keldeo I'm willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for either a UT Gen III Beldum or a UT DW Beldum (Preferrably non-Japanese). PM me if interested

EDIT: Currently in a deal to trade with Sickz

Last edited:

Satoshi 91

Hey there, looking for a Keldeo from either gamestop, GAME/gamestation for my dex and BW2. I have many, many shinies on offer, mostly the first 386 (most of them are on my GBA games), I also have a events such as Mew and Deoxys, if anyone would be willing to trade I'd be most grateful. PM if interested.

shaund360

Looking for a Keldeo for pokedex completion so not bothered by nature, UT, level etc. Have got a Mewtwo, Darkrai, Rayquaza, all non-event gen 5 legends, Japanese Heatran, lvl1 Phione, Lvl1 Dialga, lvl 1Giratina, lvl 1 Palkia, lvl 100 Reshiram, lvl 100 Zekrom and a shiny Weaville & Skitty. All are UT and can provide more details. Just PM me if interested.

PotatoPi

I have a UK game keldeo will trade, PM me.

Gai

at what time does the keldeo event end on 10/6?

PotatoPi

Probably when stores close

Status
Not open for further replies.