• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachpuppy

Hello! I have Pokemon White and I would love to trade a Japanese Legit Ditto Infected with Pokerus for a -I guess it would be normal - Keldeo. I don't mind it's level, And would really appreciate it not being Hacked. Thank you!

Okay, Ignore this post, I have a Keldeo now ^^

Last edited:

Frosty Zekrom

I'm looking for a legit keldeo (with secret sword),I have a lot of legendaries for trade,starters bullet punch riolu and more

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
i have a keldeo for trade, im looking for shinies that i dont have

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Looking for a legit Gamestop event Keldeo. I'm offering my only Master Ball. (I'm offering this for other legit Legendaries too, so please don't take too long, I only have the one!). PM me if interested.

nekoherpaderp

Looking for Gamestop Keldeo pleaseee !
ill offer any item you want !! let me know if youre up for negotiations ! !

kingpee012

Noob xD
HELLO! I'm wanting GameStop Keldeo, you guys! Offers to choose from are down below!!! I can give you one of the Kami Trio as well. :)

PM meeeeeeeee.

Last edited:

Sovre

Collector
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Keldeo and a Meloetta, I've got a couple shinies for trade, or feel free to PM me with specific requests as I've got plenty to offer!

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
I can trade a shiny Cottonee or a shiny Unknown 'w' for a Gamestop Keldeo on Black/White. PM me~ ewe/)

--Sama--

Alanistic

I'm looking for the event Keldeo.

I can offer shinies of: Snover, Snubble, Clamperl, Syther, Camerupt, Weepinbell, Paras, Carvanha, Wooper, Buizel, Eevee or Machoke. I've just transferred them from my Diamond.

Sunofra

Dragon tamer
Looking for Keldeo any lvl just need for pokedex info
Can give almost any Pokemon (non shiny) pm if interested

Black 2: 3783 6877 7583

Dyabel

Need the dex entry of Keldeo. I can lend genesect, or the following shinies: Darkrai, Lugia, Latios, Latias, Kyurem
Or willing to trade it for a shiny Palkia (lvl. 22)

Already got one!

Last edited:

poutwuw

Toa of Bronies
Looking to trade Impish Keldeo for Keldeo with different natures, PM if interested
Will also trade for shinies

Sinnen9009mb

Looking for a Event Keldeo (If possible UT). Offering an Event Genesect UT and 100% legal

pikmin

Looking for an UT event Keldeo offering Darkrai with either a Docile, Quirky, Bold or Modest nature from the 2007 Pokemon Movie event

dracon1

Just Monika
offering keldeo not untouched, knows secret sword already and ev trained in sp atk

looking for nobunaga's rayquaza
kyushu groudon/kyogre
v-create rayquaza
may2012 darkrai
win2012 mewtwo
crown beasts
any other event offers will be considered

mannyguy

Cascade Trainer
Hello. I completely missed the Keldeo event! I was out of the country. I would prefer someone traded me one, but I will settle for someone to just trade it temporarily for me to get the dex entry and then trade it back. please help. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.