• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespiformation

Looking for UT Game/Gamestop Keldeo event, offering several shinies, including shiny Groudon, pm me thanks.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Have SMR2012 Keldeo for trade. Looking for Gen 4 Arceus or Deoxys. Will also accept a Celebi with a thundurus.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking keldeo. Offering Dialga or Kyogre

kaworu52

Collector
I have an UT Quirky WIN2013 Keldeo for trade. I'm looking for a Meloetta that can be any level, any nature, any region. PM me if you're interested.

Bathrezz

Have several Keldeo's available.

Looking for
Celebii
Jirachi
Deoxys or Dex entry
Darkrai
Manaphy or Dex entry
Melotta

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Have an UT Jolly WIN2013 Keldeo for trade. PM me your offers.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Yeah I have a WIN2013 keldeo...if anyone wants it, I'll trade it for a meloetta. It also hasn't been picked up, so I can reset it for a nature.....and if you throw in a good item or another pokemon (or if your meloetta has really good IVs) I'll re set the keldeo for good IVs too (resetting for a nature is free with any meloetta though). And this is a little early to say it, but know that unlike most of my trades here, I will be using my white 2, not black 2 version, to trade you it.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UFT: SMR2012 Keldeo Lv.15 UT. Timid. 2/1/31/5/17/27
WIN2013 Keldeo Lv.50 UT. Jolly. 16/30/28/29/9/29

Looking for Kanto shiny pokes. PM me.
(will take other shiny pokes)

Last edited:

Darren!

Trader
UT Win2013 keldeo x4 for trade. Timid, Timid, Modest, Bashful

Last edited:

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
I have a keldeo to trade looking for a light ball :)

tfro00

I've got two Keldeo. Both UT. One is the gamestop event and the other is the second chance.

Looking for a Meloetta.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Have a Wifi UT lv 50 event Keldeo up for trade. looking for meloetta or shiny legit pokemon. pm with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.