• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
I have an UT 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Naive Keldeo up for trade. Sorry it is not the right nature, I RNG'd for the wrong nature and didn't notice. Anyway PM with offers. I would accept any interesting RNG'd poke or some other event.
-Tacos

JoshRJV77

I'm looking for keldeo, can offer Melloetta as well as others, please message me if you have one!

neptune_021

Looking for a Keldeo I've got a Meloetta I can trade and I can breed a few dream world female if your interested.

Nickdaflick

I have a Keldeo, looking for UT Victini

Dyabel

Offering a UT Keldeo (Win2013) looking for a UT Gamestop Meloetta

neptune_021

Yeah I'm still looking it's the one from the lastest Gamestop event. It's untrained but it's cloned cause that was the only way I could get one. So if your still interested let me know.

neptune_021

Ok I'm in central time it's 7:43 here. Anytime is good for me. I tried to pm you but it said your pms was full.
Edit: I've got a Keldeo now.

Last edited:

Shikatsu

Looking for a keldeo, dont matter what it is. i just need one. Not sure what to trade for it. Let me know what your lookig for.

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I got a Modest Keldeo. Looking for a good IV UT DW Adamant Tyrogue.

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Looking for Keldeo either for trade or just to get pokedex entry. Please PM me if you can help me out. Have the following to trade:
Shiny Entei lvl 100 & lvl 32 , Shiny swampert lvl 37 , shiny sceptile lvl 50, shiny Blaziken lvl 38, or Shiny Charizard lvl 50. Open to offers

Closed

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
got more keldeos than i know what to do with, looking for other events UT and flawless shiny pokemon with appropriate natures, these are all cloned, but i do NOT use AR or pokecheck to clone as i despise both methods

KYOGRE-D

Got lots of Keldeos, Timid with HP Ghost and HP Ice, strong BPs as well. If interested, PM me

Krioni

Looking for Keldeo or Meloetta, I can trade Regice, Regirock, and a pokemon with pokerus. Just getting in to the games, so I don't have event ones to offer, sorry :/

PM me if there are other legendaries from White 2 you would want. Besides Reshiram and Kyurem, I am pretty open.

Nuunna

LF a Keldeo, missed the event and its the last Pokemon I need to complete my Unova Dex!
Don't have much to offer, never been lucky with Shiny pokemon or anything.
Can offer Dream World Pokemon, Dream Radar pokemon (not the legendaries, already gone!) or any starters!

Nickdaflick

Looking for a Timid Keldeo, PM for offers.

megus

looking for a torndus, keldeo, and genesect

offering: event shiny legendary dogs, lvl 1 giratina, darkrai, reshiram, latias, groudon, dialga, a japanese mew, azelf, and uxie

pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.