• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#647 Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
I'm looking for a legit Keldeo.
All I have to offer is my Plasma Deoxys with a lonely nature and is a little quick tempered.

firestarter2398

I have a legit event keldeo
Do you have anything else
Check my sig for what I need and I need darkrai. All of these I need to trade to my friend before I trade back with you though
I want to keep keldeo so I will want to trade back eventually

Poké Paul

ill take any keldeo just need one havent got anything to trade but help would be much appreciated ... thanks

Redhood34

I'm looking for a keldeo any one would do. I can offer a shiny Machamp, plasma deoxys or kyreum.

N(emesis)

Need Keldeo for my dex Trade back or i can offer alot of legends if u want straight trade PM me

crutonz

badass trainer
i need keldeo for my dex entry. illl trade back can offer dream radar palkia or ho-oh as collateral

PJI

Willing to trade legit modest nature event WIN2013 Keldeo(original form) with good ev's. PM me. Im looking for Celebi, Jirachi or Meloetta with good nature's and EVs. PM and lets make trade!

Leyniar

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit event Keldeo since I miss the event.

I have every single Pokémon to trade you, except Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect. A couple of highlights:

Shiny: Pichu, Mr. Mime, Golduck, Beautifly, Azumarill, Corsola, and Gyarados.

Event Legendaries: Jirachi and Darkrai

please let me know if you're interested, PM me.

Trade Done

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Keldeo. Don't care for nature, level, shiny, ...
I just want one :D
PM me if you are interested. Pokémon for trade are in my signature.

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Trade Complete.

Last edited:

rijaturner

Looking for any Keldeo, trying to complete Dex, any breedable pokemon with any nature up for trade as well as some shinies and legendaries

eye0fthe7iger

Legendary Trainer
Looking for a Keldeo, nature etc. does not matter.

I've got a Zekrom, Deoxys (not this current wi-fi one), Manaphy, a couple of shinies, and a bunch of other legendaries / other pokes to trade for it. Please whisper me!

the red one

I desperately need a keldeo or genesect. Im willing to trade zekrom, kyurem, cobalion, terakion, virizion, snivy, servine, tepig, hydreigon, zorua, zoark, larvesta.

Leyniar

Hey guys, I'm offering a Keldeo in exchange for a Genesect. If anyone has one, please PM me.

----
Trade Completed

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
every nature of :647:-WIN2013 and a timid hp-ice-flawless :647:-smr2012 available for trade
other nature sets available for offer: ;386;-Plasma ;251;-WIN2011

Refer To My Post In The Shiny Trading Thread For Wants
(I keep this on the most current page at all times)

Also looking for MAY2012 Darkrai Modest or Timid natures with iv spread 31/x/x/31/x/31

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.