• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for a Meloetta tradeback please. Need for dex entry. Will trade Darkrai for it, thanks.

Onna

Need a Meloetta for Dex Entry, willing to trade back. Message me, thanks

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
Looking for Meloetta dex entry. PM me please!

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Looking for a meloetta, just for dex entry is fine but if one is for keeps would be great

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for a movie meloetta

offering
keldeo
genesect
shiny garchomp
shiny haxorus
shiny croagunk
shiny leafeon
shiny porygon z

multiple hidden grotto pokemon both male and female

foreign ditto
imposter ditto
ev trained landorus with sheer force and life orb attached
i also have events on white
darkrai
mewtwo
tru shaymin
janita's golurk
carlita's hydreigon

shinies
gyarados

dwf
spinarak
taillow
meditite

birthday togekiss
dw porygon

and i have the gamestop pichu on gen 4

Last edited:

Itachi-san

Looking for ANY LEGIT UT Movie Meloetta

I'm willing to trade Nobunaga Rayquaza, Plasma Genesect or Spring 2012 Zekrom (Genesect and Zekrom are european)

Sinncrow

Commander
Looking for a Meloetta (don't care about stats or anything as long as it is legit), and I am willing to trade a lot of my event pokemon for it. PM me if interested

Looking for a naive meloetta. Pm me if you have one and I'll make an offer.

Kirihita

Returning Trainer
Looking for any Meloetta. Willing to trade some of my shinies listed in my signature. PM me for Info. :)

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
EDIT: Complete

Last edited:
I have 30 meloetta. I'm looking for darkrais. also looking for korean events.

Last edited:

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
looking for an untouched meloetta with a benificail nature for ev training, must prove legitimacy, pm me if you have it.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
Wouldn't mind a meloetta for keeping, but would at least like to get the dex entries. I need it entered in like...4 different games b/w me and friends, so it will take a few minutes to trade back, but I won't keep it if u aren't trading it for pokemon. Let me know any offers via PM

MasterK

Just an empty shell
Seeking a Meloetta. I'm not fussy on any special natures or EV's, so just any Meloetta will do for me. Please PM me, so we may negotiate a deal. I would like to keep this Meloetta, preferably.

Genesect and the Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question. If you request shiny Pokemon, I am only willing to part with a shiny Garchomp (Which isn't a very good deal in the first place unless you really want a Garchomp) and a shiny Lopunny I obtained off the GTS. Its seemingly legitimate, but it is caught in a master ball. Other than that, it appears to be a normal Lopunny. I have no special event Pokemon to offer, so do not ask. If starters are your thing, I own:
*The grass starters of Gens 1,2,3,4, and 5.
*The fire starters of Gens 2 and 4.
*The water starters of Gens 1,2,3, and 5.

I am not a competitive trainer, so please do not request a Pokemon with a beneficial nature of EV trained.

Thank you for considering, I hope we can work something out.
~Master K

ZakRs1

Completionist
Seeking a Meloetta. I'm not fussy on any special natures or EV's, so just any Meloetta will do for me. Please PM me, so we may negotiate a deal. I would like to keep this Meloetta, preferably.

Genesect and the Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question. If you request shiny Pokemon, I am only willing to part with a shiny Garchomp (Which isn't a very good deal in the first place unless you really want a Garchomp) and a shiny Lopunny I obtained off the GTS. Its seemingly legitimate, but it is caught in a master ball. Other than that, it appears to be a normal Lopunny. I have no special event Pokemon to offer, so do not ask. If starters are your thing, I own:
*The grass starters of Gens 1,2,3,4, and 5.
*The fire starters of Gens 2 and 4.
*The water starters of Gens 1,2,3, and 5.

I am not a competitive trainer, so please do not request a Pokemon with a beneficial nature of EV trained.

Thank you for considering, I hope we can work something out.
~Master K

The Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question? Trying to help here, I don't think you have the bargaining power on this one. Meloetta is only released in like 3 countries.. and not exactly ones where internet is a big thing over there :Z

juniglee

Hi I'm looking for a Meloetta for a tradeback, just for the Dex entry, if anyone is interested.

I can breed a DWF for you for your troubles.

Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.