• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudaChris78

Hey, does anyone still have any GameStop meloetta that they can trade away? I have a ton of shinies, legendaries, other event pokemon, etc. if you name it, I probably have it. (Including starters, Lucario, Zoroark, and. tons and tons more). I just missed out on the meloetta event at GameStop by like a day and I want to get it.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Timid meloetta
looking for a jolly rayquaza

crazay195

meloetta up for trade pm me if interested

TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

chase21

I have 3 for trade all legit

Dukkee

Offering: I have three extra Meloettas, check my sig for what I'm looking for. (Genesect or Mew first) All are UT and legit.

Looking for Meloetta. Have a UT Shiny Mesprit for whoever has one.

Chris07

I'm looking for a legit UT event Meloetta any nature. I have a UT Movie14 Victini Quiet nature Highly curious to trade for one. The Victini doesn't have the held item though, not sure if that matters. Pm me if you are interested.

Trade complete.

Last edited:

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Looking for Meloeta, dextrade or personal use. I would prefer personal but am open to either.

Available to trade
Shiny Entei Lvl 100 Shiny swampert lvl 37 , shiny sceptile lvl 50, shiny Blaziken lvl 38, or Shiny Charizard lvl 50. Open to offers

Drifloonlover

Searching for SPR3013 Meloetta (untouched if possible) don´t need PP Max

Offering an untouched WIN2013 Keldeo with PP Max Impish nature

PM me if interrested :)

Trade COMPLETE

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Offering a UT Meleotta, any nature you want. Will also throw in pokerus for the event legendaries/other legendaries/item of my choice.

PM if interested. Looking for: Shiny Latios (As if) Shiny Kyogre, a selection of DW female pokemon, event legendaries. These legendaries MUST be legitimate. You can also PM me with your own offer if you feel it's good enough that I haven't specified.

Volcarona12

looking for the newly released Spring meloetta. can offer some legendaries and some other even pokes. pm me with offers

NomyNomyNomy

Able Breeder
I have an UT SPR2013 Meloettas, still with held item, looking for shiny Rayquaza, must be legitimate. Although open to offers!

Krioni

Looking for Keldeo or Meloetta, I can trade Regice, Regirock, and a pokemon with pokerus. Just getting in to the games, so I don't have event ones to offer, sorry :/

PM me if there are other legendaries from White 2 you would want. Besides Reshiram and Kyurem, I am pretty open.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for ANY meloetta
Willing to trade UT shiny regice from emerald

Last edited:

SzubaSon

i have two UT gamestop meloetta for trade im looking for other evnts but i REALLY want tcg online codes pm me

Looking for an UT Meloetta from the Recent (and ongoing) GAME events willing to trade any 4th gen or older legendary (including events) + a few shinies. Including Houndour (blue), Magneton, Electabuzz, Gastly and a couple of others...

Hope you can help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.