• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

reelybigfish

Hi guys, looking for a trade/trade-back pokedex thing for Meloetta, you can have a stone or whatever if you want.

Yes, you will still get the dex entry if you trade back immediately.

rarecandyking

I want a legit meloetta. I have a shiny lv.100 heracross and landorus, shiny lv.9 feebas, lv.100 suicune and a lv.100 heatran.

ebevan91

I have a legit Meloetta if anyone wants it. However there's something I'm looking for on the 4th gen games in return.

I have a flawless jolly UT meloetta for trade. PM/VM me if you're interested :).

TheCipherZero

Looking for any meoletta I only have 1 shiny a shiny piloswine Zorua and every starter pm me if your interested I can trade almost any time

natanielf

edit: thank you ebvan91

Last edited:
Seeking a Meloetta. Preferably legit. Don't mind if it's cloned.
Can offer several UT shinies (Herdier, Zubat, Moltres) and several other shinies/legendaries.
Alternatively, I can offer collateral (the offers above), clone my own, and return yours.
Thank you.

Edit: Obtained one, no longer needing.

Last edited:

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
EDIT: I finally got one thanks!

Last edited:

madness95

Looking for a meloetta. Don't mind if it's cloned. I have many Tm's, Legendaries including a Darkrai and Mewtwo and various rare items. PM me if you can help.

Last edited:

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Hey, i'm looking for a Meloetta and I will offer a ton of shinies for it. PM me if you're interested :)

PotatoPi

Will trade smr2012 keldeo for a meloetta
Thanks

Satoshi 91

Looking for a Meloetta, have a shiny Darkrai on offer as well as many other events and shinies, PM if interested

moosesquad

Mandalorian Crusader
Looking for Meloetta, I have Deoxys, Shiny Mew, Shiny Beasts, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, and several high leveled Dragonites and Lucarios to trade.

Nuhji

looking for legit meloetta to keep or willing to trade it back if need be as i only really want it for my dex

Status
Not open for further replies.