• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Looking for any Meloetta, offering a number of event pokemon, as well as flawless and/or shiny pokemon for it.
Willing to accept clones, please PM me with exactly what you'd like in exchange.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
I'm looking for any Meloetta. I can offer a few legendaries I have like Thundurus, Tornadus, and Reshiram. I can also transfer a Darkrai or Mew from my 4th generation games if necessary. Will accept clones.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for a movie event meloetta.
not to keep, just to clone. then i can return it to you
you can have any pokemon in my thread that is not on hold.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Have movie Hasty Meloetta. Look at my shop for my wants or just post offers ^_^ Thank you :3

Looking for a Melotta. Don't care about nature etc. Offers in sig

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
Looking for a movie event Meloetta. PM me for offers.

giantjaz

pokénerd
I am trying to completely fill my pc with one of every Pokemon. I need help getting a meoletta in both formes.

if you have one you're willing to give up, please pm me. I have a few legendaries I can trade, and can offer a freshly bred Pokemon of any other type.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Looking for any legit Meloeta, doesn't need to be special, I just need it for a dex. PM me with offers, I have shinies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
im offerin a meoletta all i want for it is a dw,dwf,event,or shiny

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i have UT F Naive Meloetta, only looking for Shiny Flawless with good natures, Flawless or rare Events, or Dream Radfar Legendaries. PM me for offers!

Tulnekaya

Novice Breeder
Looking for any nature Meloetta, legitimate preferred but I will take exact clones of legitimate pokemon. I can offer a wide variety of dreamworld pokemon as well as a small number of shiny pokemon. Some legendaries are also available. Please message me =)

Iwz8472

Japanese Meloetta and keldeo, UT, available for trade. Since its rare, i'm wanting three pokemon in exchange that can be bred. none need to be shiny.
Swinub, Adamant/Jolly, LvL 1, with icicle crash
Elekid, Adamant/Jolly, LvL 1, with cross chop and ice punch
Vulpix, DW (with drought) Timid, LvL 1, with a fire stone

JAMMER823

im looking for meloetta as it is 1 of the last few pokemon i need to complete my national dex so if any could help that would be awesome.if you need a dex entry of something i probally have it so we could do a quick back n forth if its to kepp i can offer DWF vulpix,poliwag,dratini,magikarp,smeargle. regular offers any starter,dark pulse zorua & deino,ice punch elekid,
magby,snover,snorunt,lapras,eevee, or i can try to get you any pokemon off the gts i also have pokerus i can give. if your intrested in helping me get this dex entry send me a pm

Looking for an UT Event Meloetta, I have a lot to trade so PM me for offers

jsneed

Old School Breeder
Looking for event meloetta.

Will trade vent darkrai, victini, or genesect

PM me for trades must be legit

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have naive meoletta clones for trade pm me offers

Ezro

Hey, I'm looking for a Meloetta

This is what i have to offer:
All the 646 different pokemon
Shiny:
Totodile
Torchick
Buizel
Metagross
Charmander (named POP)
Chandelure
Ponyta
Rayquaza
Thundurus (Japanese)
Palkia
Ho-Oh (Japanese)
Lugia (Japanese)

I can also give all the pokemon Pokerus if you want.
I can also offer:
Vulpix with Drought Ability

Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.