• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracon1

Just Monika
offering a japanese ditto on white and legit shiny zoroark on black 2 to anyone willing to help me send meloetta and keldeo off my white version and onto black 2

done

Last edited:

nyyminen

I'm looking for a Meloetta :648: (and also Keldeo :647:), cloned ones will do just fine (but no hacks!). Any Nature, any level.

What I can offer in return:

TRU Manaphy (with Pokérus)
Lv. 50
Nature Quirky
Ability Hydration
Moves Heart Swap; Water Pulse; Whirlpool; Acid Armor

+ any non-shiny breedables (unfortunately I don't have any Shinys at the moment :( )

Last edited:

Superfrick

Seeking an untrained Movie Melotetta :648:
I have the following to offer

-USA Event Pokemon-
SMR2012 Keldeo :647:
SPR2012 Zekrom :644:
Movie14 Victini :494:
TRU Shaymin ;492;
GAMESTP Raikou ;243;
GAMESTP Suicune ;245;
GAMESTP Entei ;244;
WIN2011 Celebi ;251;
TRU Arceus ;493;

-JPN Event Pokemon-
Movie Celebi ;251;

-Other Pokemon-
;144; ;146; ;145; ;480; ;481; ;482;

Pokemon White FC
Manny 4169 3781 9745

Twitchayyy

Twitchayyy
after meloetta for the pokedex, will be a quick trade back, have starters to give and a few other pokemon and a spare Latios to give if i can keep it :)

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Looking for a meloetta.

Can offer flawless RNG'd JP ditto of the natures timid(shiny), adament(shiny), modest(near-flawless and NOT shiny), and calm(shiny). I also have a shiny modest natured english flawless ditto.
I can also offer a english shiny flawless jolly smeargle(MALE so it can pass down eggmoves though sketch), or a japanese flawless Dream World Smeargle(MALE so it can pass down eggmoves through sketch)
All trained through daycare lv.up!

PM or VM me if interested.

EDIT: *Trade completed*

Last edited:

Daneyule

Looking to trade for a Meleotta. Have a legit GameStop Keldeo (non-resolute form) to offer in return. <3

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Hey, I'm looking for Meloetta for Dex Entry. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks :)

chaosrealmdream

Looking for Meloetta and willing to trade/breed whatever for one. doesnt matter about the nature or anything just need it for the dex so any junker will do.

ween

i would like a movie meloetta ut Naive, have goons Scizor, if you can do it will also give you a shiny Lucario ut i do not like shines lol

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Would like to trade for Meloetta for Pokédex registration only. PM/comment me if you have one, will be around 8-10pm GMT tonight and 2pm-midnight GMT tomorrow. :)

latios reborn

After Meloetta, can offer any Aus event Pokemon and I have a lot of shinies like the latest one Foongus

CameronSt

Awakened
Need it for dex entry please, along with keldio, thanks! pm me, would an articuno be a decent reward?

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Does anyone out there have a Meloetta? I really need it for the Pokedex! Trade backs are just fine. Thank you in advance!

Artemys42

Nibelung Valesti
Looking to trade for dex data. Can offer Rare candies, Master balls, or we can agree to something else. Just pm me if interested.

madness95

Looking for Meleotta. Don't mind if it's cloned. Offers in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.