• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonberrylord

Hey all I'm just looking for a Meloeta to get info for in dex and trade back its my 2nd to last one that I need! thanks pm i'll be on all night.

BladedScizor

Looking for a Meloetta. I'm not picky about Natures or anything, so long as its legit.

My signature contains everything I'm ready to trade in return.

lycanadam

Trainer
Looking to just get credit for Meloetta for my pokedex. Just a simple trade back and forth thanx

White 2 Howl
2581 0982 3763

Nasty_Plot

Cooltrainer
LF any legit Meloetta. See signature for offers.

Douchemon

Scientist
Looking for Dex entry, pm.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for any event Meloetta offer anything or maybe a combination of pokemon and items in sginature just ask, im sure we can come to a fair trade

GSwarthout

Offering both a Mew AND a Celebi for this elusive Pokemon.

Greg

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Trade Accomplished

Last edited:

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
Looking for a Meloetta, offering both a shiny blastoise and venasaur for it!

Bathrezz

Looking for Meloette to complete the Unova Pokedex. Just a trade back and forth. Got nothing to give you besides my gratitude :)
I don't mind if its a hacked or whatever Meloetta.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
If anyone needs a Meloetta for dex entry, please feel free to contact me. I am willing to take another legendary for tradeback.

These are the legends I still need for dex entries:
Mewtwo
Mew
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Lugia
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Deoxys
Jirachi
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Celebi
Shaymin
Dialga
Giratina

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for Moletta for Pokédex entry! I have seen 299/300 Unova, please help :)

I would like to also allow my friend to have it on their Pokédex entry, but it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to trade with them and trade back.

PM me if you can help us out.

I'll trade you level 100 Tyrannitar/Hydreigon/Serperior for the Dex entry, just so that you know I would want to trade back. I don't have any shiny Pokémon so that's just the best I can do ;x

Also would like to know if people accepted non-shiny Pokémon for a keeps trade as it would be nice to have them all :)

Thanks!

Arctic Fury

Legendary Trainer
looking for Japanese event Meloetta have a shiny milotic if anyone wants it pm me if interested

Nate
FC: 5201 0364 1308

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
Looking for any Keldeo or Meloetta, as Gamefreak wonderfully chose to release them while I was out of the country. <_<;

For complete trade:
UT Shinies: Manaphy (been in daycare for levels), Snivy
Legendarys: Shaymin, Celebi and the recent 2012 Victini / Darkrai events.

Tradeback only:
Arceus, Jirachi, Victini, and the recent 2012 Mewtwo / Zekrom / Reshiram events
shiny

Other than Deoxys and Mew I should be able to provide any other pokemon.

Please PM for more details or any offers

Last edited:

JAYSON24

Is there anybody welling to trade me a legit meloetta?
Plz pm me if ur and what ur looking for....

Last edited:

k_tribal

Have one more Meloetta from Japan. :)
Seeking Dream Radar legendaries with beneficial natures. Message me, thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.