• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokibu

Hi! I'm looking for a Meloetta (legit plz)
Offering:
Shiny Shinx, Shiny Kricketune, Shiny Audino, Shiny Noctowl, Shiny Bellossom, Shiny Jumpluff
Event Jirachi, Hayley's Mew (pokemon ranch), Arceus

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I'm looking for a Meloetta, preferably a legit one (From any of the three countries of distribution.) Otherwise, I don't care what else is on it.

I'm willing to offer my spare Darkrai in return, but be aware that I have absolutely no idea how it ended up on the cartridge, as it was used. PM or VM me for details on that matter, and bear in mind you'll have to wait a couple of minutes either way as it's still on my expendable W1 cartridge.

With that in mind, please use my W2 code - it's in my Sig.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for a Meloetta to keep. Offering V-Create Victini Movie14 OT Level 52.

OR

Shiny Darkrai Lv 100. Caught in Sinnoh 'apparently arrived at level 100'. Got through GTS - no proof of legitimacy.

Last edited:
Looking for Meloetta to borrow. Will trade back. Unfortunately I do not have anything to offer, but I sincerely promise I am not a scammer. If I was, you would have enough evidence to get me banned from here.

greg2040

Looking for Any Meloetta for a dex entry. I have Arceus, Victini, Mew, and other legendaries and a couple of shinies to use as collateral. Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks!

DrWiggles

Looking for any legit Meloetta.
I have (legit): Darkrai (UT), Cressellia (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Azelf (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Mesprit (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Uxie (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Mewtwo (UT), Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Arceus (UT TRU and in-game event I think) Regigigas (UT, possibly TRU and in-game event), Regirock (UT), Registee (UT), Regice (UT, not from 5th gen games), Manaphy (UT), Phione (UT), Flawless Moltres (UT, not sure on nature), Jirachi (WISHMKR, lvl 100), Dialga (UT), Shiny Palkia, Shaymin (UT), and Possibly a couple others. May still have a shiny UT shaymin, depending on if another person backs out of a trade.
PM if interested :]

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for a Meloetta for KEEP!

Must be 100% LEGIT!

Offering: EVENT ARCEUS or EVENT VICTINI (Level 52) - Movie14 with V-Create!

Have others to offer too! PM me to sort something out :)!

Otamon

Offering UT Melloeta. Im only looking for shinies. I will trade it for 2 shinies from my want list (my want list is in my shop, link in my sig) or 3 shines that aren't in my want list.

I wont accept gible, dratini, gyarados, haxorus or Porygon z

dracon1

Just Monika
trading my movie meloetta

looking for
masuda deoxys
nobunaga rayquaza
shiny legendaries
or pm offers

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Does anyone have a Meloetta for me? I can trade you several Pokémon. PM if interested:)

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Sorry to not ask for Meloetta, but was it released in the U.S.?

spy888

looking for any legit Meloetta, have many older gen legendaires to offer.

cmlobue

trading my movie meloetta

looking for
masuda deoxys
nobunaga rayquaza
shiny legendaries
or pm offers

If you still have your Meloetta, I would be interested in trading for it. I can offer legit shiny Darkrai, Latias or Regirock (or shiny Mewtwo, Mew or Lugia which are almost certainly not).

I'm also willing to do a tradeback if nothing I have to offer is worth giving it up permanently.

Thank you for your time.

yoda5000

If you still have your Meloetta, I would be interested in trading for it. I can offer legit shiny Darkrai, Latias or Regirock (or shiny Mewtwo, Mew or Lugia which are almost certainly not).

I'm also willing to do a tradeback if nothing I have to offer is worth giving it up permanently.

Thank you for your time.

If he doesn't end up trading you I have meloetta and I can trade for your shiny darkrai. Pm me. Also anybody else, I have a meleoletta for trade. Looking specifically for a legit shiny event mew. I will also consider other shinies though. Not really interested in any non-shinies unless they are events. Thanks!!!

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for Meloetta.

Offering: Movie14 V-Create Victini Lvl 52 and an Event Arceus.

Offering lots more legendaries (Non-event ones, however).

PM me if you would like the full list or would accept either Victini or Arceus

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
I'm interested in trading for any legitimate Meloetta if someone has one. I can offer shiny event Entei, Raikou, or Suicune, or level 100 event Reshiram. Though I'd rather trade for one to keep, I'd also be interested in trading just for the Pokedex data if someone with a Meloeaat would prefer to do that.

Yobisute

Hello!

I'm looking for a Meloetta trade and trade-back just to get it into my Pokedex. If anyone is willing to do this, or has a request for a Pokemon, I have every single Pokemon, except for Meloetta, so let me know.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.