• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking for UT Gamestop Meloetta, any nature will do. It's not distributed where I live.

Offering multiple legendaries for it.

UT: ;144; ;145; ;146; ;250; ;380; ;381; ;481; ;482; ;486; ;489; :638: :639: :640: :646:

Others: ;487;

In addition, I can also breed for you any non-legendary. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Due to the B.S that is Nintendo only distributing these events in Sydney and its surrounding suburbs for most of NSW, I have no way of obtaining Melotetta. It's the last pokemon I need to completely finish my pokedex. I have some events, such as both the Liberty and WiFi Victini plus some others, if anyone is interested please PM me for more info.

Edit: I now have Meloetta.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Hey i got an extra Meloetta for trade. Its legit. Im seeking either shinys or a dwf heracross. Adamant if possible if not we can discuss it

PAndrews

Looking for a V-Create Vicitini (Adamant or Jolly) and Meloetta (Modest)

Can offer Genesect in return (Have an untouched Modest and Adamant Genesect and an unclaimed one).
Only interested in Victini and Meloetta for now, after that the remaining Genesect is up for trade.

Looking for ANY Meloetta! PM me and please say what you would like to have for it (and what you'd be willing to trade it for), and we'll discuss further!

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
Looking for any legit Meloetta. I can offer a Brave, a Modest or a Gentle Genesect or a Mild Keldeo.

EDIT: Got it! ^^

Last edited:

eff_ekt

I have a UT Timid Meloetta from EB Games...willing to trade it for a legit event Mew, Celebi, Shaymin or Arceus.
PM me for offers. Thanks!

Animeven

Looking for a GameStop Meloetta. I can offer an UT Japanese V-Create Victini, UT Liberty Park Victini or UT Cilan´s Pansage.

PM me for offers

cdttheman17

Catch ALL the Pokes!
I have a Meloetta to offer, I would like to have event pokemon such as mew, deoxys, darkrai, or arceus, or celebi. PM me if you are interested.

PolygonalPorygon

<- Current MM Target
I have a Shiny Meloetta from my friend (unsure how it was obtained so I can't gurantee anything) it's fateful encounter so I think it is from event. I will trade for a Shiny Pokemon from the Slugma Evolution line or a Female Drought Vulpix/Ninetales

I have a GameStop Meloetta. I will trade it for your Liberty Park Victini. Black 2 friend code: 4986-4437-3610

BurningWhiteKyurem

I have a Shiny Meloetta from my friend (unsure how it was obtained so I can't gurantee anything) it's fateful encounter so I think it is from event. I will trade for a Shiny Pokemon from the Slugma Evolution line or a Female Drought Vulpix/Ninetales

You do realize Meloettas are shiny locked? Therefore, you're trading a hack.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Im getting a modest meloetta and 5 other natures!
Check out my shop! its in my sig! with over 70 shinies and so much more! including an upcoming daily giveaway!!!!

Nickdaflick

I want a Meloetta

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
looking for ut gamestop suicine offering event ut melloetta

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Looking for a GameStop Meloetta. I can offer a few Event Pokemon, Shiny Raikou, Entei, Suicune (all WIN2011) Event Celebi, (also WIN2011) Event Jirachi, (SMR2010) Event Shiny Pichu (SPR2010)

PM me if you're interested.

WEEPINGSHAWDOW

HEY guys I have 4 moloetta and I'm willing to trade 3
they are all legit
and they are lvl 50
there natures are careful,sassy,modest, and bashful
I'm looking for shinies or event pokemon
So any offer and pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.