• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase21

Have 3 UT legeit Game Stop moloetta looking for shiny charmander Deoxy Shaymin

JoshRJV77

I've got 3 Melloettas, timid, quirky and careful, I'm looking for the following pokemon

Keldeo
Genesect

Last edited:

JirachiRox

A Mix Of Everything
Looking for LV 100 Meloetta & i can offer A bit touched Genesect or any event pokemon? Pm me :D

Looking for any Meloetta. Can offer any of the Gamestop shiny beast trio (Entei, Suicune, Raikou), lv.100 event Regigigas, UT shiny Charmander and Torchic, as well as a couple other Pokemon that may be laying around in my boxes somewhere.

roflbuckets

I have event Meloetta to trade. Looking for another event exclusive besdies Keldeo.

Preferably Adamant, Modest, Timid or Jolly Genesect.

edit: I believe the meloetta are careful & quiet.

Natrillion

Hey guys I have an extra legit UT GameStop event meloetta.

I'm looking for a legit UT event Celebi. PM me ASAP :) thanks guys!

Dyabel

Offering a UT Keldeo (Win2013) looking for a UT Gamestop Meloetta

jet311

i am offering an UT meloetta. i can soft reset to get nature of choice. PM if interested.
i am looking for shiny modest charmander preferably or DW torchic but open to any other offers as well.

Last edited:

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
So, I was a blockhead and thought the event lasted longer. When I realized today was the last day, I rushed to GameStop after work. They'd already closed and I missed it. So, I'm looking for one of these just to have it. I don't care about nature or stats or IVs. Admittedly though there's not a whole lot I can offer... But, if anyone has an extra one lying around PM me and I'll see what I can do.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Offers:
Keldeo ut
Meloetta ut
Genesect t
Haze zekrom ut
Kings rock mewtwo

Wants:
Shiny or regular shaymin
Alamos darkrai
Mew
Celebi
Shiny manaphy
Or all if them

Ortiz750ss

LF Feb Event Mewtwo, have a few a UT Meloetta from GameStop

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
5 UT Meloetta:
Modest Flawless
Timid Flawless
Naive Flawless
Naive HP Ice Flawless
Calm Flawless

All are up for trade for good offers such as flawless events and shiny flawless pokemon I want, PM me if interested

ScottG4_SC

Blue Ace Trainer
I would really love a Meloetta.
I guess alot of people are after them but I don't have the same opportunities here in New Zealand to get some of those rare pokemon.

ShadowForce329

LOOKING FOR GAMESTOP MELOETA EVENT (clone is fine )

Have shinys , legendarys , and other events for trade
I have about everything else you would be looking for please message me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.