• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2000

looking for a meloetta

I have to offer a deoxys;386; or a jirachi;385;

Psykel

Musician
Looking for a Meloetta. Can offer any regular pokémon or several legendaries, Keldeo included. Give me an offer.

DrX_Ohio

PokéPeddler
Have a legit Meloetta, will trade for any event/legends no listed in my signature

Last edited:

markahlpatton13

looking for a meloetta
WILL GIVE ANYTHING

Lovice

Hello I have a Meloetta I am willing to trade it for a Victini of any kind
Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:

Vaultnishi

Looking for Meloetta

I have these guys to offer:

Black 1:
Reshiram (Japanese Name) lvl 100
Tornadus lvl 41
Landorus Lvl 70
Thundurus Lvl 41
Tepig lvl 28 Male
Snivy Lvl 19 Male

Black 2:
Ho-oh Dream Radar one
Any Dream radar landorus/thundorus/Tornadus Form

I have caught them in my game or traded for them on the GTS.

Last edited:

ninmedic12

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

I'm looking for Meloetta! Missed the chance to get it by a long shot.

I'm offering a couple rare pokemon I'm come across:
-Shiny Muk (hatched from egg in Pearl). lv38 mild nature, female.
-Shiny Emboar (hatched from egg on 10/10/11), in White. lv72. quiet nature, male.*
-Shiny Tangrowth
-Shiny Nosepass (caught in Pearl during swarm) lv 23. careful nature, male.*

* are my favorite shinies but I am willing to part for a Meloetta, which I cannot get on my own. Anyhow, I can definitely do an all starter pokemon package or whatever. Just PM me. Thanks!

Dashiell

I'm looking for a legit Meloetta. I can offer a lv 5 Jirachi ;385;, impish nature, knows Wish, Confusion, Rest and Draco Meteor.
My Black 2 Friend Code is 4213 2083 9592.

Seaweed4

Champion
Hi all! I'm looking for a legit, non-cloned Gamestop Meloetta. If you just happen to have a few extra lying around, please let me know. I usually don't go for most of the legendaries, but I seem to have a weak spot for music-themed pokemon. I would be willing to trade a legit Zekrom, Reshiram, or any in-game legendary that you may not be able to obtain. I could also save you some labor and give you all the starters in a package, or I would also be willing to catch any DW pokemon for you. I can also throw in a legit strain of pokerus. PM me, and I'll try to get you anything for it! Thanks!

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Looking for a Meloetta, pm if you wanna work out a trade

Hayate Ayasaki

Offering Flawless SPR2013 Meloetta

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, 2 events I dont have check out my sig for more

MasterK

Just an empty shell
Looking for a Meloetta. I missed the Gamestop Event. I can offer legendaries, but I can offer no shinies, as I am struggling to even obtain my own. PM me with offers.

Kisuke

Im looking to get myself a Meloetta. My DSi got lost with my black 2 in it for about 4 months so I missed the event, and I just found it again today. Willing to trade a WIN2011 Celebi for it. PM me if you wanna trade = D

firestarter2398

Will trade you my meloetta for celebi
I can let you borrow it because my friend needs celebi and i'll trade with her and get celebi back to you as I want to keep meloetta
Are you o.k with this? pm if you are interested
If you have anything in my sig or darkrai then let me know but the same thing applies, i will need to trade it to my friend aswell

Last edited:

jojoiso

Looking to get a Maoletta for either a Shaymin, a Giratina, a shiny Clefable, any legendaries catchable in B2W2, or ANY breedable pokemon.
PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.