• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for an event meloetta
I have a lot of legendaries to offer so just reply to me and ill see if i have it.
I have the a level 5 tornadus, thundurus, and landorus in there therian forne and they'll be yours to keep if you let me have meloetta
i also can give you a mewtwo, drakrai, rotom,victini, or a level 100 zekrom

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
I have a Meloetta, looking for DW Lugia lowest level. Preferably a nature that boosts Special Defense

Or a mew of any nature will do i need a mew to finish my legendary dex collection.

kaworu52

Collector
I have han UT Lv. 50 SPR2013 Meloetta that's up for trade. I'm really looking for Latios mainly, but I'm also interested in shinies should one interest me. PM me with any offers.

kaworu52

Collector
EDIT: I no longer need the Latios, but I still have the Meloetta and I'm willing to trade for shinies, particularly an UT Eevee if anyone has one.

Tritian4

Im Looking for Gamestop Event Meloetta. I can trade an
Event Lvl 100 Deoxys
Lvl 68 Cresselia
Lvl 40 DR Tornadus
I have other pokemon that I can trade as well. Depends on what you want.

PokéMax

FC: 3612 1264 6269
Looking for Meloetta, offering Celebi, Entei, Lugia, Moltres, Zapdos or Articuno
or Shiny - Snorlax, Sentret, Spheal

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Looking for Meloetta, can offer any of these shinys:

Dratini
Smeargle
Tynamo
Tepig
Frillish
Ditto

FrostbiteW

Hey, I really want that Meloetta and I can give you a legit UT Modest Latios or I could get you a UT Eevee of any narute if you'd like! Please?

Leonn

Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I don't know what legit may mean, but i'm going to go ahead and assume that it means legitimately obtained.

I got 2 legit Meloettas from the gamestop event for trade, I am looking for a legit Entei shiny, or not, just send me a private message with the following information.

Its nature and characteristic

Whether it has been EV trained

If it has ever been used outside of wifi battles

Its stats and its level

Tyvm

Last edited:

Ultrar2g

I will trade an untouched spr2013 meloetta for either an untouched plasma genesect untouched plasma deoxys or untouched 2012 may darkrai

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
will trade a Lv.15 movie 12 Meloetta with active pokerus for anybody's spare Arceus. vm me an offer

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Looking for an UT Meloetta, I can offer anything in my signature.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a Meloetta and a Genesect, don’t care about nature or whether they are UT or not. I can breed almost every Pokémon with almost any moves, nature, gender, ability (I don’t have many females with hidden abilities), and I can infect it with Pokerus. I can even throw a Master Ball in and I’m willing to trade many Pokémon just for one. Please PM if interested.

Leonn

Legit meloetta from the gamestop event up for trade, looking for a Entei , event, shiny, or normal, please message me with the following information.

It's level, it's stats(including hp), It's nature and characteristic, whether it is EV trained/ ever been used outside of wifi matches at all.

NO HACKED/ CLONED POKEMON.

Ty

Hey, I'm just trying to fill my Dex and missed the event, anyone have a meoletta I can have for 5 seconds. I dono if I have anything really worth offering but I can throw someone a legend I have multiple of.

Hey I'm looking for a meloetta, I am willing on giving an event darkrai, event mewtwo, Zekrom, shaymin, level 5 giratina and a level 5 Lugia. These are all legit pokemons

ebevan91

Looking for Meloetta

I have the following on my WHITE version:

Darkrai
Arceus
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel

Last edited:

bushie

i'm tradin an ut hasty natured meleotta its on my white lookin for an ut keldeo the (gamestop lvl 15) one

ajs2893

looking for a meleotta for dex... at 299 out of 300 haha. down to do trade backs or i got a legit shiny drapion and frillish, as well as a bunch of marvel scale dratini with a range of natures and perfect ivs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.