• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Meloetta for Pokedex. Offering Keldeo, Victini, Suicune, Raikou, Entei (and yes, the legendary beasts are shiny event), or Genesect (or just a trade-back, if you don't want to trade it away for good).

(Sorry to those I missed from months ago. I was away from the site).

mateus_cf

I'm looking for a legit meloetta (not cloned or hacked)

I have:

-Giratina
-Regice
-Regirock
-Registeel
-Ho-oh
-Luguia
-Moltres
-Zapdos
-Articuno
-Suicune

My Friend Code B2: 1851-2984-5730

Looking for any meloetta,celebi and shaymin must be legit.Can be cloned as long as they are not hacked.
can offer mew,plasma deoxys ,all breedable pokemon,all non event legendaries bar tornadus/tondurus and DWF riolu,sigilyph,burmy and purrloin.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have one of these guys. I am looking for the current event genesect or jirachi (Not WISHMKR people I have the coliseum bonus disc), or DW starters nicknameable or Japanese. Cloned is ok as long as they have no ribbons~

Last edited:

Blasting Toise

Looking for Meloetta. I offer Phiones and some of these following shinies: Beldum, Krabby, Buneary, Zigzagoon, Spoink, Drowzee. I can also trade Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latias and Kanto's 3 legendary birds.

Looking for a legitimate Meloetta. Offering 65 UT regirock, fully trained rash Alakazam, lvl 50 UT groudon (lonely nature), shiny dratini (calm) UT, Uxie, Azelf, Zekrom, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Victini, all starters, zorua, zoroark, etc. I also have a Shiny Groudon but i'd rather not part with that.

Last edited:

Chuggernaut8

looking for any Meloetta as long as its not hacked, I am offering a Manaphy, pm me please.

Taking any Meloetta, no questions asked.

I think the most interesting/harder to get Pokemon I am willing to offer are:

Regulars
All starters and fossil Pokemon (But I have most other regular Pokemon too)

Legendaries
;144; ;145; ;146; ;244; ;250; ;377; ;379; ;381; ;384; ;480; ;482; ;483; ;485; ;488; ;489;

Dream Radar
;213; ;333; ;425; ;436; ;447; :517: :561: (I've yet to catch the other non-legendary DR Pokemon)
;250; ;483;

Shinies
;130; ;278; ;443; :612:

Pokemon can be infected with Pokerus if desired. I have two spare Master Balls and a bunch of evolution items, stones, rare candies and other held items.

All Pokemon I offer are legitimately obtained (Pokerus and items included). Feel free to PM me

Looking to trade away my meloetta. PM me with offers. I only take legitimate pokes.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have many legit meoletta for trade pm or vm me offers

Ashrynn

Looking to trade Timid SPR Meloetta. Please PM me.

RNA668

EV Trainer
My dex is 648/649 at the moment, needless to say, meloetta is the last thing I need to fill it! Any old legit meloetta will do, PMs only please.

Plx

I have an extra spring 2013 Meloetta that i'm looking to move.

If you have one of the following legit and non cloned from an event hit me up:

Mew
Arceus
Shaymin

edit: And it's gone.

Attachments

• And_its_gone_original.jpg
    And_its_gone_original.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for meloetta, most of what i have is in my sig ask if your looking for something else i also have relic items including relic crown. pm me!

JockeyEllis

Looking for a Meloletta. Can offer a shiny Eevee or a shiny Bulbasaur; it will take a while to get the Shiny ready-- I have a shiny farm set up at the daycare. PM me if you're interested. (Side note: Can give them Pokerus too). (If I remember correctly, I also have a Japanese Emboar which I can convert to a Shiny farm as well.)

Last edited:

ashchia

Dragon Freaks
looking for legit movie meloetta, accept clone. offer me what you need

Jay_me12

Breeder
looking for any meloetta, can trade almost anything, trying to complete dex entries, pm me for negotiations :)

I also have a Lv. 100 Relaxed SPR2013 Meloetta. It's IVs are "decent" and its HP is "very good." It's not untouched.

Someone said they'd trade a Mew for this Meloetta, but they have WiFi issues. If they tell me the trade's off I'll edit this post to show that it's available. I might make it available if they are silent for a long time.

I am seeking Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.