• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

D11

Legendary Hunter
lookinh for a meloetta, can offer basically any legendary, have many shinys and basically every pokemon

Kurogami

I'm looking for both Meloetta and Keldeo (obviously) can you tell me what you want in return?

legend-seeker

Seeking some Legendary Pokemon to wrap up my current White 2 Pokedex. Meloetta is one of them, I have a number of spare legendaries and some shinies that I'll add to my signature later. If anyone can help PM me, thanks

UchihaAlex09

Looking for a Meloetta so that I can complete the Unova Dex. I can offer some shiny Pokemon and some others (for the Unova Dex). :)

pikkichu

Will give ut plasma deoxys for meloetta or can ev train deoxys(has + sp attack) for ut legit meloetta

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
have meloetta for trade looking for shinies i dont already have! pm me

SMZCORE

Looking for any Meleotta.

Willing to offer:
- Shiny beasts
- Giratina
- Articuno
- Moltres
- Prankster Riolu
- Lugia
- Registeel
- Contrary Shuckle
- Regenerator Slowpoke
- Any non legendary Pokemon

LunGhost

It's freezing
Looking for a ut legit meloetta.
Offering one of the shiny beasts (raikou or entei), pkrs, victini, jirachi, phione. Pm me

pikkichu

Other than my plasma deoxys I'm still offering, another option is my dw giratina ev trained, that giratina cost me $55 so you can kinda see I really want meloetta

elorasheppard

Hi I am looking for a nonhack/uncloned Meloetta

Willing to trade my shiny Tranquill, shiny stayu or shiny girafarig, plus attached item (lucky egg or Max revive etc)

Please PM me

I have a spare UT legit meloetta.
Either naive or timid.
Would like latios, mew, celebi, or jirachi. Legit only please.
Pm me :)

DarkSouls

I have a Meloetta not going to use as i have the Dex entry already.
Looking for Mew and or Shaymin. Shaymin i would prefer to be untouched.

pikkichu

have an extra movie14 victini(naughty lvl 50), will trade it for a legit meloetta with a good nature(please proof T.T im so sick of getting rng's clones and hacks)
Edit: got it <3

Last edited:

chaosrealmdream

in need of meloetta for dex, have shiny and legemds dont care about the nature or anything. PM me

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Looking for a Meloetta, I can offer pretty much any pokemon + some rare berries and pkrus.

Also have a few shinies on offer, pm me if interested.

canihaveaguntoo

Will trade for UT NAIVE MEOLETTA (can be cloned, I dont mind), offering one of the 3 pokemons given by Pokemon Battle Revolution which are: UT lvl10 Pikachu (hardy) with Volt Tackle, Surf, Thail Whip and Thunder Wave, UT lvl50 Elecktravire (adamant) with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Earthquake, UT lvl50 Magmortar (modest) with Flamethrower, Psychic, Hyper Beam and Solar Beam. These are pretty unique. I can also trade you Shiny Event Suicune (I belive its shiny lol) and Deoxys EVs trained, level 50. PM me with your offer and game details.

Status
Not open for further replies.