• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Looking for a legit UT event Meloetta, either Timid or Modest nature with good/flawless IVs in at least Speed and S. Attack. Preferably non-RNG'd and non-cloned, but I guess I can take either, so long as it's legit.

Trade completed

Last edited:

basangi

Silly Dreamer
Hey,
I'm looking for an Event Meloetta. Stats don't matter, I just want one to have my collection completed. But I'd prefer a legit one.

I can offer certain Event Pokemon, and nearly any normal one. I could also breed a Phione for you.
My Event offers:
UT WIN2013 Keldeo
UT SOM2013 Girantina (shiny)
UT Plasma Genesect
UT Plasma Deoxys
UT FRÜ2012 Mewtwo
UT FILM14 Victini
UT HRB2010 Mew

Edit from 10.05.13: still looking for a Meloetta

I got one, thank you, dear trader :)

Last edited:

Ninchi

Hello,
I`m looking for a legit Meloetta.
I can offer nice event MICHINA Arceus, caught 2010 in Germany. Also I have 3 Jirachi, two of them WISHMKR, one SMR 2010, SPACE C Deoxys ( cloned, as I think )

jaho

Hi,

Im looking for a meloetta,

I am offering one of the following pokemon:
Reshiram (mild nature)
Kyurem (adamant nature)
Cresselia (timid nature)
Latias (gentle nature)

I just started so i don't have other pokemon, please pm me for an offer.

bamhm182

I'm looking for a legit Meloetta, I can offer Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina from gamestop, or Manaphy. I also have every non-event pokemon and am willing to trade any of them.

jaho

I'm looking for an Meloette in Aria form, clone is also accepted.

I don't have shineys or event pokemon but have the pokemon white 2 legendary's.

Please pm me for a offer.

Mewtwofan90

i'm looking for a Meloetta to complete my pokedex, i would be really glad if someone here are willing to help me out. I can offer pokemon in my signature.

DarkDrakir

Pokemon Hunter
Trying to complete my Dex (oh heck, i just WANT one, this is the first legendary that i really like! ^^)

For dextrade or just a trade, please pm me. I play on Pokemon Black 2.

DarkDrakir

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Anyone has a legit spare/clone Moloetta? :S The only pokemon I can offer are in my sig. Please PM me! :(

KieferDj

I missed my event and really want one to send over to X, i realize i can't do this till December but, i like to get this stuff done =) anyone out there willing to trade an extra event Meloetta or has one they don't want? UT preferred but, i wont be too picky.

PM me please

Last edited:
I'm looking for a legit Meloetta (preferably untouched event Meloetta) I'm willing to trade a level 100 shiny event Dialga or a level 100 shiny event Palkia (undetermined nature and still with the mail man) I also have a bunch of normal and event legendaries on some of my older games that I can dig up if Dialga and Palkia don't interest you and we can negotiate on something. Please PM me if interested. :)

Last edited:
Looking Meloetta

Willing to trade these pokemons:

Shiny Floatzel
Shiny SPR2010 Pichu (Evolved to Raichu)
Shiny Bibarel
Shiny Exploud
Shiny Mightyena
Shiny Stunky
Shiny Skuntank
Shiny Rhyperior

PM please!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I need the following Pokemon to start my Kalos journey:

Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd
Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk
Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk (would love to be able to choose colour but if not, no worries)
Helioptile - modest, male, ability Dry Skin, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Pumpkaboo - adamant, female, average size pref, ability Insomnia (pref) or Frisk, flawless IVs in Atk and SPD

I will be offering 1 event Pokemon for every 2 eggs bred. They must be in eggs, I want them to have my OT. This offer is on a first come first served basis, because I want the eggs as soon as possible :) The events will be sent via 5th gen trade.

Please PM to arrange a trade or for full list of events, all are legit & UT. Includes Meloetta, Deoxys, Keldeo, Mew, Victini and many more.

MedievalKitty07

Psychic Pokemaniac
Hi, I'm also looking for the event Meloetta untouched of touched I'm not picky. Its the last Pokémon I need to complete my pokedex and I missed it. I have a few shines in older gamesiI can transfer and trade but I don't have a list on me at the moment. Otherwise I have these events:
Victini
Darkrai
Keldeo
The shiny dragon trio
Gene sect
Deoxys
Pm me if interested for friend code. Thanks!

randomtrainer12

Looking for a Meloetta because I missed the event like an idiot...

Willing to trade for either of these guys:
Jirachi
Victini

Gimme a PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.