• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.
After event Genesect. Can offer any of the b/w events.

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I have a UT Genesect. Looking for a UT DW adamant Tyrogue. Or a Deoxys with decent defense IVs.

ShadowForce329

LOOKING FOR AN UT GENSECT

have : UT gamestop event deoxys , shiny swellow , shiny tornadus , bird trio , and dog trio

PM if interested

Volcarona12

looking for a legit English Genesect, preferably UT. will trade jap meloetta event.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm looking for the event Genesect that was distributed over Wi-Fi because I missed the event a while back, I am willing to trade my Gamestop Meleotta (it is brave nature) pm me if interested.

Volcarona12

Looking for UT English genesect... have jap meloetta/kedeo.... also have some DW pokes as well as legendaries

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Looking for Genesect, dextrade or personal use. I would prefer personal but am open to either.

Available to trade
Shiny Entei Lvl 100 Shiny swampert lvl 37 , shiny sceptile lvl 50, shiny Blaziken lvl 38, or Shiny Charizard lvl 50. Open to offers

Ortiz750ss

Have UT Genesect, Looking for Event Mewtwo...

I'm looking to circle trade a Genesect for my Pokedex. I can offer Jirachi, Keldeo, and Victini, many other legendaries, and anything breedable. If you have one, please let me know!

Finchiekt

Hello :) I am looking for a genuine Genesect, it's the last Pokemon I need to fill my 'dex. I can offer a Meloetta or Keldeo, or most anything, just PM me and we can discuss a trade :)

RustyOwl

Caretaker
Seeking recent Event Genesect.

Can be cloned, but not hacked.

Can offer WISHMKR Jirachi, recent event Keldeo, and most other Legendaries from all gens.

Last edited:

megus

looking for a keldeo, and genesect

offering: event shiny entei and raikou , lvl 1 giratina, darkrai, reshiram, latias, groudon, dialga, azelf, and uxie

pm me

Rexzilla65

i have a SPR2013 UT meloetta or a MYSTRY mew or a timid jirachi for any genesect or keldeo

LordHole

I am looking for a Genesect. So long as it wasn't hacked, it is acceptable. I have the Bird Trio, the weather trio (OPTIONAL: Shiny Rayquaza), and a shiny Clamperl/it's evos. I also have a shiny magikarp named Useless.

roflbuckets

Looking for a legit Genesect.

Offtering Quiet & Careful Meloetta, both UT, quiet one knows relic song, careful one has the folloing IV's (approx): 28 hp, 28 att, 30 def, 31 spa, 10 spd, 26 spe

Nickdaflick

Have a legit Genesect, PM me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.