• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violent Red

Looking for untouched lvl 15 Genesect with Modest/Timid nature

Can offer Modest WIN2013Keldeo, Modest/Timid SPR2013Meloetta

WIN2011 shiny Raikou

all untouched

got a few random event shinies too and a Timid shiny houndoom EV trained in s.atk and speed

boxes full of EV trained Pokemon...

Let me know if you're interested thx <3

Samz

Dragon Tamer
EDIT: Trades completed. Thank you.

Last edited:

Violent Red

Looking for UT Genesect with beneficial nature and english name.

PM me to discuss terms

PAndrews

Have one unclaimed Genesect for trade,

Looking for an Event Shaymin so I can get a Gracidea (already have an Oak Letter Shaymin, so a trade-tradeback is fine since I just need the flower)
After that I don't really need anything else, so any Shiny Event trade is fine.

Looking for a genesect I have three shiny legendary dogs not touched and a shiny altaria pm me

Rickk

I have some spare Genesects (Legit, I rebooted B/2 and transferred them to my White copy)

I don't have the following legendaries yet:
I'm looking for a legit Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin

Some of them I want more than others. I only want LEGIT pokes!

PM me if interested

Oh, BTW, I don't want Japanese versions and no shinies....

EDIT: I'd like Manaphy instead of Phione, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

KendallM

I am looking for an Event Genesect and I am willing to trade my Event Meloetta for it. Genesect is the last pokemon that I need for my pokedex so the help would be greatly appreciated. I also can breed almost any pokemon so if there was something else you had in mind, feel free to ask. Thank you.

Evelzior

NONE SO VILE
looking for a ENGLISH Genesect at any level. i just want it to add to my collection. willing to trade Thunderus, Keldeo, serperior, kyurem. also willing to trade 2 your choice for just genesect. Inbox me if interested.

Rickk

I still have 2 or 3 Genesects to offer. I'm getting a lot of Phiones in my inbox but actually I would want a Manaphy so I can breed Phione myself.
Others I want are Deoxys, Darkrai and/or Shaymin,

MMieB

Looking for Genesect,
trade for:
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Jirachi
- Shiny Electabuzz, Poochyena and Electrike

PM if interested!

Last edited:

markahlpatton13

Really wiill give anythiing with genesect

firestarter2398

to neosonic if you still have gensect or victini I'd really like them I can offer just about anything if you have any other pokemon listed in my sig let me know

Thanks

Maxwe11

I am looking for a legit Genesect, don't care about its natures or IVs.

Pokemon must be legitimate, cannot be hacked.

In return I can offer you:
any breedable Pokemon
Level 10 UT Mystery Mew from 2006

firestarter2398

I don't have genesect but would like mew if there's anything you need tell me
I must say though, I need to trade mew to a friend and then back to you if you want it back

GreenFX

pokemon breeder
Looking for Genesect with a decent nature (nothing that drops speed or sp. attack). I have untouched

Arceu, Mewtwo, Groudon, Rayquaza, unova trio, kanto trio, raikou, entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Giratina, and a japanese ditto with pkrs.

pm if interested please!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Im looking for genesect (dont care about nature or anything as long as its legit), i can offer, kyogre, groudon, dialga, the lake trio, any starter (any gen) and i can breed you anything that can be bred, and if you want i can give you pokerus with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.