• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickk

Okay,

So I got Genesect... but, I actually want a keldeo AND a mew...
Somebody can offer those? :p

I got in in Black2 btw... Dont know if you can trade with B/W?

Last edited:

Maver1ck

no longer need 1

Last edited:

scourt91

Looking for a genesect, have lots to offer so pm me what you want in return

I have a genesect I am willing to trade. I am looking for a dream world ditto.

White 2 FC:

5329 8717 8853

i have the event Genesect and it is untrained, looking to possibly trade. i'm looking for older legendaries like Mew and Celebi for example and i'm looking for shines. specifically a shiny charmander!! PM me with offers

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Hey everyone. I have an UT Plasma Genesect with an Adamant nature. PM me if you are interested. I'm looking for a few legendaries that I'm missing along with almost all shinies.
Note: It will be cloned.

BJPalmer85

I have some Genesects all obtained by me. mainly looking for foreign pokemon so that I can breed for shiny pokemon. Refer to sig with offers

B

Last edited:

LocoUnlimited

I have a event UT Lvl.15 serious natured Genesect, never used it and don't really intend to. I'm not looking for anything too special, just some pokemon that I can set a team up with, preferably UT lvl.1's.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Have a modest genesect with good ivs. Looking for a timid thunderus with good ivs.

Daneyule

I have a Genesect up for trade. He's level 95+ though, I've used him throughout my B2 play-through. :eek: Message me if interested. ^^

EDIT: Traded.

Last edited:

BJPalmer85

I have several genesects. PM or email (refer to sig)

B

Last edited:

djns

Have a Lv. 37 Neutral nature Genesect for offers

Twitchayyy

Twitchayyy
i have a UT lvl 15 Genesect up for trade, pm with offers, after other event pokemon

still up for trade

Last edited:

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Hi, Im offering a UT lvl 15 Hasty genesect. I'm looking for a UT keldeo Or an UT meloetta . Other offers are always welcome.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
Trading my lvl 54 genesect for Reshiram or kyurem

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
Looking for a Flawless Naive Nature Genesect. PM me for offers

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Offering a genesect for dex purposes. Anyone interested, please let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.