• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayresbrun

I missed the Genesect event, if anyone is interested in trading please PM me!

Yimi

Looking for a Genesect for the info in my pokedex. Willing to trade it back.
Can trade for Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios or Latias.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
looking for event genesect. willing to trade DW arceus, Gamestop entei and event jirachi for it. pm me =D

Mrs.Pokemon

Need a legit Genesect! Collecting all legendaries and it's one of only a few more I need. :(

Shinies:
Crobat
Beautifly
Luxio
Swablu
Azumarill
Lickilicky
Magmar
Ponyta
Umbreon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Victreebel
Vileplume
Slowbro
Hoppip
Wobbuffet
Hariyama
Abomasnow
Rhydon
Ampharos
Mr. Mime
Snorunt
Medicham
Nidoran
Manectric
Roserade
Machoke
Electabuzz

All legit and caught by me from hours and hours of chaining on Platinum.

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
looking for the event genesect given out a few months ago. nature doesnt matter as long as its UT. dont care if its cloned as long as its legit. i have quite a few events, RNGed stuff and various egg move poke to offer so if interested PM me and ill give you a list of what i got.

Leopoldos

Looking for any legit Genesect, i offer Darkrai OT:2012MAY with Enigma Berry and Archeus OT:MICHINA... two event pokemon for one Genosect! PM me if you are interested!

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Looking for legit lvl 15 plasma genesect

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I have an untrained genesect, legit. Looking for modest Keldeo or adamant meloetta.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Looking to trade for a Genesect to keep, but for the most part, I'm just looking for the Dex entry, so please PM me, and if you want it back, I'll return it straight away!

Status
Not open for further replies.