• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludonut

Looking for any kind of Genesect.

Willing to trade: Deoxys, Diagla, Palkia, Arceus, Rayquaza, Latios, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Regigigas, Landorus, Zorua, all the usual B/W legendaries, different starters.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd like a genesect. Can offer TRU arceus, modest kyogre, modest moltres, MAYBE a shiny, depending what you want.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for someone who can get me a movie mewtwo, and shiny event Genesect when they are released, MUST BE UNCLONED I am willing to trade up to 5-7 pokemon from my shop for each, I also have some other pokes I will be adding to my shop at some point this month if the ones in my shop don't suit you. Please PM me or post in my shop if you will be able to get me these event Pokémon, thanks to anyone who will take up my offer :)

Larvesta

Larvesta Master Race
Looking for standard Genesect, any nature/ability/level. Willing to trade the following.

Gardevoir Level 34 w/ PokeRus/Calm/Synchronize
Infernape Level 79 Shiny/Rash/Blaze
Rapidash Level 69 Naughty/Run Away
Feraligatr Level 100 Careful/Torrent
Mesprit Level 52 Shiny/Hasty/Levitate

Thank you!

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
I need a Keldeo or Meloetta or a Genesect, I have Uxie, Azelf, Regirock, Spiritomb, Heatran to trade. (all untouched)

Rickk

Appears I have one Genesect left, only looking for Shaymin!!

edward-pol

looking for a legit Gensect, can offer a level 100 Deoxys from FRLG.

Last edited:

Leyniar

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit event Genesect since I miss the event.

I have every single Pokémon to trade you, except Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect. A couple of highlights:

Shiny: Pichu, Mr. Mime, Golduck, Beautifly, Azumarill, Corsola, and Gyarados.

Event Legendaries: Jirachi and Darkrai.

please let me know if anyone is interested, PM me.

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Genesect. Don't care for nature, level, shiny, ...
I just want one :D
PM me if you are interested. Pokémon for trade are in my signature.

Evans-Pritchard

I'm looking for a legit Meloetta or Genesect.

Here's what I have to offer:

Victini (Jolly w/ V-create) x2
Reshiram (Hasty)
Reshiram (Quirky)
Phione (??? will breed for you)
Palkia (Bashful)
Kyogre (Bashful)
Regirock (Lax)
Regice (Brave)

Last edited:

NicSmitty

Looking for a legit Genesect. Willing to trade a shiny Dratini or Braviary. PM me.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hello
I have the following uncloned, legit, lvl15 UT plasma , Genesects that may be up for trade. Im interested in what people might offer for them.

Natures: Modest/Jolly/hardy/lonely/gentle/lax/quiet

MMieB

Looking for any Genesect.
Trade for:
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.