• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a few genesect for trade pm or vm me offers and yes they are legit

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Looking for a genesect, dont really care about nature or what event or anything as long as its legit.
I can offer:
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Zecrom
Tornadus
thundorus
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion

Any pokemon that can be bred with a ditto (including starters)

I can trade DW poliwags, all starter pokemon, or a victini.

I want a legit Genesect, thx.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for genesect, most of what i have to trade is in my sig. i also have relic items including relic crown. pm me with what youd like for it

outlaw6040

I am looking for a genesect an am willing to trade a Darkrai

soiltothesun

Any chance anyone is willing to spare a genesect? I was at college so I couldn't get my hands on one. Willing to offer: latios, registeel, shiny abomasnow, landorus, cressilia, dw pokemon: politoed, carvahna, ninetales, sableye, etc. if you ask I'm sure I'll be able to find one somewhere just please don't ask for a zekrom/reshiram lvl 9 or under =P

sssnakepit

Could someone please lend me a genesect? I only need it to fill my pokédex so I'll give it back instantly. If you can help me, contact me via my tumblr/gmail (in my biography) or in a pm. Thank you!

Ortiz750ss

I have a Genesect touched and a ut Genesect looking for Event Suicune, Event Darkrai, Event Arceus with shadow force, or Movie 12 Vicitini. Pm me if interested

PeskyMiodu

hi I can offer UT event Genesect LF Tornadus Incarnate Form also UT (Timid nature 31 IV in SpA and Speed) PM IF INTRESTED

Narkster

Collecter
Looking for a Genesect. I can offer anything in my signature, as well as any non-legendary. Additionally if you would want to trade a Genesect for an entire trio, that's fine too, just PM me! :649:

PoweofWind

retired
looking for the japanese shiny event genesect i have a lot to offer pm me

Last edited:

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
looking for genesect mainly for the dex entry will be offereing any starter you ask for just let me know via pm if interested

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Looking for the shiny genesect given out on the ongoing Japanese event. Can give many events and shinies

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Looking for a UT Japanese Event shiny Genesect.

Can give legit shiny shaymin as well as many other things, please PM me if you can get and or have a japanese shiny event genesect.

willg

Can someone spare a genesect can care less if it's hacked or cloned

RayRighteous

Shawootahoota Master
I have a Genesect(docile) ID #10072, looking for UT legit Keldeo,I also have an event Deoxys(serious) and I'm looking for a tru shaymin.
I was going to use the Genesect so it's actually lvl 16 now just to give a heads up. PM me if your interested.

Soberheartless

Looking for a simple dex trade Genesect. I have Victini, Meloetta, Keldeo, Ho-oh, and some other Pokémon you might not have in your Pokédex. I also have every starter Pokémon. If you're interested for a dex trade [legendary] or a trade [with Pokémon I can breed] then let me know! :) :3 *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.