• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#649 Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
Seeking a regular event Genesect, preferably English-language. Can offer Oblivia Shaymin, Heatran, Night Sky's Edge Jirachi, various Phione and Yellow Forest Volt Tackle Pikachu. Also have Shiny Event Suicune, Raikou and Entei. :)

Last edited:

Kiwy

Hello, Im looking for any legit Genesect: Im offering: lvl 100 japonese rayquaza event with life orb, shiny suicune, Jolly V create Victini, all of them untouched. Im willing to give multiple pokes.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for a genesect
Red or purple :)
Pm me

I have a lot I can offer
Events, shinys, legendarys, flawless pokemon :)

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Naive Genesect guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Im looking for a genesect, any kind will do, I've got shinies and legendaries I can offer, so if you're interested please pm. A red event one would be amazing but I'm fine with any kind tbh

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF any Genesect Can trade Legendaries, events or shinies!! PM Me Plz.

Huff

I too am looking for a legit Genesect. I have these to offer:

Niceties: Three Deoxys, a few assorted legends, an event regigigas, some other pokes.
Shinies: lucario, cyndaquil, treeko, and a few others.

I'm still looking for shiny event Genesect. I can trade multiple different shinies and almost every legendary, event and non event.

I can even trade two legendaries and/or shinies if that's a better offer.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey all i have legit lvl 15 plasma genesects to offer,
Im only trading them for events/legandaries that i can use to fill dex with on gen6.
IM only trading them for 2 or more events if not 2 or more legandaries.

Pm me if interested.

jjbean

Steel Master
Hi looking for an shiny genesect Japanese event I have any other event legend to trade Pm me with offers.

liam99

Im looking for the Genesect event pokemon the one with extremespeed. ill take a few different natures. pm me if interested. and check out my trade shop for what you want in return. they have to be untouched and legit.

ty

Last edited:

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
need genesect for dex completion

send message for trades

no spare events for trade

Spatule

Looking for a Genesect if anyone is willing to part with one. I don't care about anything (nickname, IVs, nature, UT) except that it's legit.
Here's what I have for trade: All non-legendary + Mewtwo, Mew, Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Mesprit, Heatran, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Kyurem, Landorus, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Latias, Uxie, Azelf, Giratina, Cresselia, Thundurus, Zekrom, Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Crobat, Shiny Gastrodon, Shiny Garchomp, Shiny Haxorus, 2 Shiny Event Dialga. If you want details gor them just ask (for some, I've also posted an offering post).
I am willing to trade more than one Pokémon for it if need be and if it's reasonable.

aditha12

Arceus
Got a Genesect, not shiny, level 36, nature modest, ability download, moves:

Techno Blast

Magnet Bomb

Solar Beam

Signal Beam

Looking for:

Dragonite Level 100

Ability Multiscale

Moves: Outrage Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Fire Punch,

OT: PC