• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter

Rave

Banned
I read the first 5 volumes of the series.

I think its alright for a start.

Rave

Banned
finish it its awesome, after the time skip he kinda looks like naruto in shippuuden.

The whole series looks and sounds like Naruto to begin with. =/

But so far, I like it better in comparison.

Gentleman Skeleton

Honestly, Seishi Kishimoto is the better writer of the Kishimoto twins. Yeah, sure his twin brother is respopnsible for a more successful manga (Naruto,) but Seishi knows how to wrap a story up when the time comes instead of dragging it on and on and on, something his brother should learn a thing or two about.

~Heaven Help Us~

Honestly, Seishi Kishimoto is the better writer of the Kishimoto twins. Yeah, sure his twin brother is respopnsible for a more successful manga (Naruto,) but Seishi knows how to wrap a story up when the time comes instead of dragging it on and on and on, something his brother should learn a thing or two about.

i didint like the end, it sucks that jio and ruby and cross and zero left to some other place, they should make part 2. i so new ball was gonna marry mei.

Anzua2

...I've seen the phrase "O-parts" a few times before. Anyone care to elaborate?

Rave

Banned
...I've seen the phrase "O-parts" a few times before. Anyone care to elaborate?

Its basically a manga series created by the younger Kishimoto twin, Seishi.

Both the twins pretty much have a similar artistic style.

Its mainly about some kid named Jio, who lived a secluded life from others, because he has Satan harboring in his body. He also wants to go for world domination. He is joined by others that help aid in his quest later on.

O-parts are the special weapons in that world that unleash some pretty interesting effects when the Ops (a select few who can use O parts) unleash the power to use them.

Just a quick summary I can come up with of the series so far without really spoiling anything.

But as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I agree that Seishi is the better writer of the twins. Even though both their stories are strikingly similar, his is pretty much one that handled it a bit better than the older brother.

~Heaven Help Us~

Its mainly about some kid named Jio, who lived a secluded life from others, because he has Satan harboring in his body. He also wants to go for world domination. He is joined by others that help aid in his quest later on.

O-parts are the special weapons in that world that unleash some pretty interesting effects when the Ops (a select few who can use O parts) unleash the power to use them.

Just a quick summary I can come up with of the series so far without really spoiling anything.

But as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I agree that Seishi is the better writer of the twins. Even though both their stories are strikingly similar, his is pretty much one that handled it a bit better than the older brother.

yeah seishi just released another manga its called blazer drive.its about some sticckers called mystickers and stuff and the main character is jsut like jio and the girl character is ruby just with orange hair.

Rave

Banned
yeah seishi just released another manga its called blazer drive.its about some sticckers called mystickers and stuff and the main character is jsut like jio and the girl character is ruby just with orange hair.

Doesn't sound very creative.

I'd give it about a couple volumes before it dives. I'll read it later on to give a better explanation.

Anzua2

1. LOL, no. I don't see multiple blobs of black coat and rushed art in Seishi's manga.

2. I know what the series is, but I'm talking about the actual term "O-parts", as I've seen it [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTbLwd4bPkw]many times[/url] before.

Rave

Banned
1. LOL, no. I don't see multiple blobs of black coat and rushed art in Seishi's manga.

I said similar, not the same exact thing.

2. I know what the series is, but I'm talking about the actual term "O-parts", as I've seen it [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTbLwd4bPkw]many times[/url] before.

I still ended up answering your O-Parts question.

Jounin Elite

I liked it a lot, and found it incredibly funny at how many similarities there were to Naruto (yeah, I know the mangaka brother piece of info :p).