• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6shinyblastoise's trade shop!!!!

which game did you pick black or white

• Pokemon White

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Pokemon Black

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • both Pokemon Black And Pokemon White

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShinyHaxorus1

Dragon Trainer
I am interested in your shiny charmander. Seeing how Ash's Pikachu is hot item right now and I have one, would you consider trading it for your Charmander?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
how many pokes are you willing to ev train, and how many can you level to 100? i am going away soon for a week, and will be back by the 28th. if we can trade before tuesday, we can trade back when i get back, and i will pay you for each pokemon you ev train/level. also, please tell me what you dislike doing the most so we can work out a payment method =)

6shinyblastoise

kitty sneeze!!
bump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bump ok there we go

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
CMT for VGC eevee and oblivia deoxys