• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
6th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: X&Y, ORAS

What is...this Challenge?

This is essentially for all those challenges that do not come under Scramble, Monotype or Nuzlocke Challenges. You can decide on the restrictions you have on yourself (say if you want to go with a specific theme of Pokemon or no TMs, or a one-Pokemon-only run, or so forth).

You can also decide if you choose the Pokemon yourself or if someone else chooses the Pokemon for you.

Rules
  • Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting.
  • Please specify all the restrictions you are placing on yourself in this challenge in the first post, and also in any other posts should you require more Pokemon to be chosen for you by other members.
  • You may either use Pokemon you have chosen yourself or Pokemon chosen for you by other people.
  • If your challenge comes under the Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke threads, please use those threads, not this one! This includes challenges where your one is essentially a Scramble challenge with one or two small restrictions.

Last edited:

Crimson Impact

I might as well break this in. I'd like to have a scramble team for my X game.

Conditions:

1) No Starters (Kalos, Kanto, or Torchic).
2) No Gift Pokemon
3) No Pokemon of the same type, even in Dual Types. (I.e. Since I have Fletchling, which becomes Fire/Flying, no Litleo.)
4) One Pokemon must have a Mega Evolution obtainable BEFORE I face the Champion.
5) No trade evolutions. And all Pokemon must be able to evolve.
6) While I know this is picky of me, I absolutely REFUSE to use the following and their evolutions: Furfrou, Gulipin, Hoppip, Spoink, Lunatone/Solrock, Dedenne, Carbink, Mime Jr., Trubbish, Bergmite, Bellsprout, Burmy, Kecleon, or any of the elemental monkey trio.
7) I will name my own Pokemon. Restrictions are fine though, and you may place a couple on my Fletchling.
8) Cannot use any Rival Pokemon.

Arguably, I might should have put this in the Scramble challenge, I just thought that I placed too many restrictions.

1)Talon (Fletchling: Fire/Flying)
2)???
3)???
4)???
5)???
6)???

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Crimson Impact, take a Skiddo. To evolve, it needs to use Bulldoze to lower an opponent's Speed to -3 in one battle. After evolving, it must learn and keep Bulk Up and Horn Leech.

Crimson Impact

2)Capricorn (Skiddo: Grass): Must lower and opponent's speed to -3 with Bulldoze to evolve and keep Bulk Up and Horn Leech when it evolves.
3)Mallard (Psyduck: Water): Must Solo Ramos's Gogoat to evolve.

4)???
5)???
6)???

To help out just a bit in the mega evolution section, the following that are still available pre-game and haven't been eliminated by type choices are: Ampharos, Lucario, and-....Oh wow. I thought there were more than that o.o' Oops.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Crimson Impact: by process of elimination... I'll give you Ampharos. It is not allowed to Mega Evolve until you have beaten the 10 Pokemon belonging to gym trainers with Ampharos.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Crimson, I'll just give you a Slyveon now! The only restriction is that it must beat the Fairy Type gym alone, if possible. ( evolved or non-evolved )
If a girl, name it Cosette.
If a boy, name it Spell. .3.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
My 1st Playthrough's team was: Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Sylveon, Krookodile
With that said, I don't want any of these guys again, so here are my other restrictions:
-A Kalos Starter
-No Kanto Starter
-A Pokemon that evolves via Stone that I will not evolve
-A Pokemon that can Fly me around
-A Pokemon from a 3 stage line that I keep in its basic stage with an Everstone

Charoshi

Charmander is best
CovertNinja... take a Delphox. If you are taking restrictions: It must solo the 1st Gym Leader as Fennekin, the 4th as Braxien and the 8th as Delphox.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Ok here is what I got so far:
1. Fennekin --> Braixen after soloing 1st gym and Braixen --> Delphox after soloing 4th gym

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ok here is what I got so far:
1. Fennekin --> Braixen after soloing 1st gym and Braixen --> Delphox after soloing 4th gym

Take a Surskit.

It must be hatched from an Egg from the Day-Care.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Clemont.

After Evolving, it must solo Valerie and Olympia.

It must also solo Diantha's Gardevoir, Tyrantrum, and Aurorus.

CovertNinja, as your three-stage basic Pokemon, take a Goomy. It must have the Hydration ability. It must solo Shauna and Dianthas' Goodras.

Crimson Impact

M'k.
So:

2)Capricorn (Skiddo: Grass): Must lower and opponent's speed to -3 with Bulldoze to evolve and keep Bulk Up and Horn Leech when it evolves.
3)Mallard (Psyduck: Water): Must Solo Ramos's Gogoat to evolve.
4)Fluffy (Mareep: Electric/Dragon): It is not allowed to Mega Evolve until you have beaten the 10 Pokemon belonging to gym trainers with Ampharos.
5)Adam/Eve (Sylveon: Fairy): Must beat the Fairy Gym Alone.
6)???

Sorry Surge. I love restrictions, but I do my own nicknames :/ One more to go. Also:

CovertNinja: Catch a MALE Eevee. Name it Ace if you would like. It has to learn Trump Card and it can't evolve (evolution stones.) It must FINISH Every Elite Four member's final pokemon with Trump Card or you MUST restart your entire Elite Four challenge. (Champion excluded).

Last edited:
Crimson Impact- Take Bidoof But you can't Evolve him until level 52 And Name him Bifood

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Ok, now its looking like:
1. Delpox
2. Masquerain
3. Goomy

I know what the restrictions are, just don't feel any need to type 'em... :)

Kalosian

So long
1. Delpox
2. Masquerain
3. Goomy

Did you miss the Drifloon I gave you, or did you not want it? If you don't want it, I can give you something else instead.

Crimson Impact

1. Delpox
2. Masquerain
3. Goomy

Did you miss the Eevee I gave you too...?

Bibarel is Water/Normal. Psyduck. Sorry Bluotter.