• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Kalosian

So long
meganinja123456, take an Audino. It must have Regenerator and its final moveset must be Heal Pulse / Entrainment / Return / Psychic. Name it Bunnursey.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Audino@ Bunnursey
It must have Regenerator and its final moveset must be Heal Pulse / Entrainment / Return / Psychic.

Rules read them
POKEMON X
Scrabble type
I am doing another challenge this time all the pokemon must be the color pink(any part of the evolution line)
PLease leave nicknames
at least one mega pokemon

EagleEye

@meganinga123456 - Take a Mareep. Nickname it Fluffy. it can evolve to Flaffy at any time, to evolve to Ampharos it must defeat 5 ground type pokemon. Once it's an Ampharos and you get it's mega stone you can only mega evolve it when fighting team flare or the E4/champion.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Audino@ Bunnursey
It must have Regenerator and its final moveset must be Heal Pulse / Entrainment / Return / Psychic.

Mareep @ Fluffy.
It can evolve to Flaffy at any time, to evolve to Ampharos it must defeat 5 ground type pokemon. Once it's an Ampharos and you get it's mega stone you can only mega evolve it when fighting team flare or the E4/champion.

Rules read them
POKEMON X
Scrabble type
I am doing another challenge this time all the pokemon must be the color pink(any part of the evolution line)
PLease leave nicknames

SilverMorty

Crash & Charm take a Smoochum named Aurora. It can only evolve after it freezes any Mime Jr. in a Mime Jr. Horde battle.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Pink puffs

Audino@ Bunnursey

Mareep @ Fluffy.
It can evolve to Flaffy at any time, to evolve to Ampharos it must defeat 5 ground type pokemon. Once it's an Ampharos and you get it's mega stone you can only mega evolve it when fighting team flare or the E4/champion.

Smoochum @ Aurora
It can only evolve after it freezes any Mime Jr. in a Mime Jr. Horde battle.

Rules read them
POKEMON X
Scrabble type
PLease leave nicknames

Exhibit A

Toxic Orb
Crash & Charm take an Alomomola, name it Ma-Ti if it's male or Gi if it's female. Must have Regenerator, it's final moveset must have Rain Dance, and must hold the Damp Rock at all times if it has Rain Dance.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Pink puffs

Audino@ Bunnursey

Mareep @ Fluffy.

Smoochum @ Aurora

Alomomola @ Ma-Ti male / Gi if it's female
Must have Hydration, it's final moveset must have Rain Dance, and must hold the Damp Rock at all times if it has Rain Dance.

Rules read them
POKEMON X
Scrabble type
PLease leave nicknames
I would like to have some other pokes that are parts of evolution lines.

Last edited:

Exhibit A

Toxic Orb
Crash & Charm take an Alomomola, name it Ma-Ti if it's male or Gi if it's female. Must have Regenerator, it's final moveset must have Rain Dance, and must hold the Damp Rock at all times if it has Rain Dance.
Just realized I said Regenerator, what I meant was Hydration.

RockinGator

I'd like a challenge for X version with theserestrictions.

1.No Kalos starters
2 No Kanto starters
. 3.difficulty must be nearly impossible
4.none of the same type or dual type
5. No Pokémon that can mega evolve
6 all must be nicknamed

EDIT. I would like no more than 3 Pokémon in total

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Alright take a swalot. Name is John buff
It must be the 25th Gulpin that you met in a horde battle. Then you must breed until you get a female swalot. This will be your pokemon. It may only evolve after it is the mother of 13 eggs and has bee ten 20 trainer on its own including 3 gym trainers.

Kalosian

So long
RockinGator, take a Whismur. It must be female and it must have Scrappy. You must catch it in a Premier Ball at full health, and if you fail on the first ball you throw, you must run from the battle immediately and find another one. To evolve into Loudred, it must solo all of Reflection Cave while only having 1 HP thoughout all of it, if it faints, you must reset and start over. To evolve into Exploud, it must solo Valerie's Sylveon without using moves that deal direct damage or inflict status. Its final moveset must be Rest / Sleep Talk / Roar / Hyper Beam. Nickname it Shadowbomber.

Crash & Charm, I'm not sure if you're still taking requests since this was in June, but if so, take Slowking.
It must have the ability Oblivious and its final moveset: Power-Up Punch/Hidden Power/Grass Knot/Swagger.
Nickname: The One.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Thanks I had forgotten about that but I need to do the challange
ONE MORE

Pink puffs

Audino@ Bunnursey

Mareep @ Fluffy.

Smoochum @ Aurora

Must have Hydration, it's final moveset must have Rain Dance, and must hold the Damp Rock at all times if it has Rain Dance.

Slowking @ The One
It must have the ability Oblivious and its final moveset: Power-Up Punch/Hidden Power/Grass Knot/Swagger.

Need 1 more

Green Grapes

Need 6

Rules read them
POKEMON X

Scrabble type
PLease leave nicknames
Also I am going to do this nuzlock style so an extra team of 6 pokemon are going to be available for subs. on this team it must use the same rules as above except all of the pokemon must be Green.
If any pokemon faints it will be boxed aand is not to be used for the rest of the challange

I really want you to do this challenge so do you mind if I give you another one?
A part of me wants to say Miltank with Whitney's Miltank moveset,
but another part of me says Slurpuff by breeding with maril for bellydrum but I'll go with whitney's miltank set if you decide to take a second from me lol .

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
not at all

Pink puffs

Audino @ Bunnursey

Mareep @ Fluffy.

Smoochum @ Aurora

Slowking @ The One

Miltank @ Whitney
Final movest must be rollout, stomp, attract, and Milkdrink

all spots filled

Green Grapes

Need 6

Rules read them
POKEMON X
Scrabble type
PLease leave nicknames
Also I am going to do this nuzlock style so an extra team of 6 pokemon are going to be available for subs. on this team it must use the same rules as above except all of the pokemon must be Green.
If any pokemon faints it will be boxed aand is not to be used for the rest of the challange

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
ok I still want a team of green pokemon. Also I am changing the game to Alpha Saphire. When I get it. I prordered.

I wish I could preorder but I'm not su re whether or not I'll have the money on release date so I have to wait til I get a job ._.
I finally erased my save file on Y. I'm probably just going to do a Nuzlocke until I can get a lot of people to donate eggs. Or I might save the egglocke for Alpha Sapphire.