• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@dirkac: Take a Torkoal. Since it likes steam, it must keep its only water move it learns: withdraw. If he doesnt know it when you catch it, you must relearn it. As he also is stupid, he wants to learn Amnesia. its other two moves must be of the fire type. Name it turtlastic

Räven Velish

black lives matter
dirkac. I'm doing you a favor. Take a Helioptile. It can only evolve into Heliolisk by soloing Korrina. It must always know Surf.

Zanney

Team Rocket Fanatic
Yeah, you can post pregress here :D

Anyway, I still need two Pokémon to start my challenge! So, um, please?

Take a Golett. To evolve, teach it Dig, and then it's gotta solo the Battle Chateau two days in a row. After it evolves, replace Dig with Fly.

Leenoco_Torball

Hey everyone... I had a idea and am looking for a Chalange run to do. I just got to my first badge in Y only so I can have the Skates and the EXPShare to speed this along. Here are the rules I am imposing.

1. I will only be allowed one pokemon of each type.
2. If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types. (Ex. Honedge is a ghost/steel type. So it can be my Ghost Type OR my Steel, but dose not count for both.)
3. Must be a pokemon I can get in egg form, I would prefer it to be a Kalos dex pokemon as it will make getting eggs FAR easier for me.
4. I will hatch all Eggs myself so as not to get a bonus XP bull.
5. Each person can pick one pokemon and add it to the type slot they wish.
6. Count the pokemon's type as its FINAL Evolution (Or in the case of pokemon that totally change type, Post the final form which I should use. Namely thinking Ralts and Eevee on this one.)
7. Im not doing any Megas. So disreguard Mega's that add/change type
8. Only one pokemon of a evolution line. So no Galade and Guardivior. No 4 different Eevee-lutions.
9. I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 18 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than x levels apart before I get the next badge. (Im not sure the level scale. I am thinking 2-3 levels apart)
10. Zigzagoon is my HM slave, Do not count him towards my Normal Pokemon.
11. I am offering myself 2 Vetos. If I HIGHLY dislike a choice at the end I will remove 2 pokemon from their slot, Ban them out and have the forums replace with 2 others. For better or worse.

I think that is all the self imposing... though if anyone can add another decent clause I would love to hear it. And please, Dont screw me over too hard xD <3.

Bug:
Dark:
Dragon:
Electric:
Fairy:
Fighting:
Fire:
Flying:
Ghost:
Grass:
Ground:
Ice:
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic:
Rock:
Steel:
Water:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hey everyone... I had a idea and am looking for a Chalange run to do. I just got to my first badge in Y only so I can have the Skates and the EXPShare to speed this along. Here are the rules I am imposing.

1. I will only be allowed one pokemon of each type.
2. If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types. (Ex. Honedge is a ghost/steel type. So it can be my Ghost Type OR my Steel, but dose not count for both.)
3. Must be a pokemon I can get in egg form, I would prefer it to be a Kalos dex pokemon as it will make getting eggs FAR easier for me.
4. I will hatch all Eggs myself so as not to get a bonus XP bull.
5. Each person can pick one pokemon and add it to the type slot they wish.
6. Count the pokemon's type as its FINAL Evolution (Or in the case of pokemon that totally change type, Post the final form which I should use. Namely thinking Ralts and Eevee on this one.)
7. Im not doing any Megas. So disreguard Mega's that add/change type
8. Only one pokemon of a evolution line. So no Galade and Guardivior. No 4 different Eevee-lutions.
9. I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 18 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than x levels apart before I get the next badge. (Im not sure the level scale. I am thinking 2-3 levels apart)
10. Zigzagoon is my HM slave, Do not count him towards my Normal Pokemon.
11. I am offering myself 2 Vetos. If I HIGHLY dislike a choice at the end I will remove 2 pokemon from their slot, Ban them out and have the forums replace with 2 others. For better or worse.

I think that is all the self imposing... though if anyone can add another decent clause I would love to hear it. And please, Dont screw me over too hard xD <3.

Bug:
Dark:
Dragon:
Electric:
Fairy:
Fighting:
Fire:
Flying:
Ghost:
Grass:
Ground:
Ice:
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic:
Rock:
Steel:
Water:

I will give you one, for now.

Water: Take a Chinchou.

If you accept restrictions, it must solo Ramos to Evolve, and must know and never forget Discharge, Surf, Signal Beam and Ice Beam, and must know them all before challenging the Pokémon League.

Kalosian

So long
Leenoco_Torball, for Fighting, take a Croagunk. And if you accept restrictions, it can evolve into Toxicroak after soloing four Team Flare Grunts in the Power Plants.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Leenoco_Torball - take an Igglybuff as your fairy type. It may evolve to Jiggly whenever, but to become a Wigglytuff it must defeat 30 other fairy types to evolve.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Leenoco_Torball- Your Dragon type is a Noibat. If you accept restrictions, it can only evolve after surviving an Ice attack from any Pokemon. As a Noivern, its final moveset must be Air Slash/Dragon Pulse/Flamethrower/Hidden Power.

Leenoco_Torball, as your Flying type, take a Zubat. If you accept restrictions, it must defeat ten Rock Pokemon in Grant's gym to evolve into Golbat. To evolve into Crobat, it must solo Clemont's Heliolisk.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@Leenoco_Torball: Take a Swalot as your Poison type. It may evolve from Gulpin freely, but after evolving, it must participate in all important battles ((e.g. rival, champion, evil leader)). If it does not participate or it dies in the battle, you must put it for half an hour in a box before you can take it out again. And every time afterwards, it becomes an hour, 2 hours, 4 hours etc.

karl3550

Squirtle! that's it
Get a talonflame as a fire type and if you accept restrictions: fletchling can freely evolve into fletchinder but to evolve into talonflame it must learn acrobatics and use that to defeat all pokemon encountered on that route (except if it is getting very overleveled) and all the trainers too.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon X

~ 18 pokemon in total- 1 for all 18 types
~If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types.
~I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 18 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than 5 levels apart before I get the next badge.
~ I'm only going to use 3 mega evolution pokemon
~Nicknames are appreciated
~ Please pick two pokemon of different types so I can start quickly
~ I'll take one Kanto and a Kalos Starter
Thanks!

Normal-Mega Kangaskhan for your normal type and mega evolution. She's got a temper, so keep Rage at all times. Also, keep one of the multi hit moves that she can learn, up to you on which. Nickname- Minerva (Chose my own)

Fairy- Sylveon for your Fairy-type. It can only evolve from Eevee while inside of a Gym. It must also learn and keep Moonblast after evolving. If you take nicknames, name it Terrarium.

Poison-Take a Koffing/Weezing for your Poison type (depending on your other pokémon's level). ISince it seeps out Poisonous gases whenever it gets over emotional, it needs to know at least one Gas-related move such as Poison Gas, Smog, Smokescreen, or Clear Smog. Nickname it HR Pufnstuf

Rock-Consider a Tyrunt. Must be female OR with an +attack oriented nature. In order to evolve, it must defeat 5 fairy types and 5 of any ice/dragon/water types that are higher level then it. If not defeat, then land the finishing blow with a super effective hit. Nickname- Rex

For a Fire type, get a Fennekin and make sure it's a female. Since she's designed to become a powerful enchantress, her ability should be Magician & she needs to have Mystical Fire & one Psychic type move. Also, she needs to beat every pig-related pokémon (Mankey line, Spoink line, Swinub line, Tepig line, etc) at least one. Her nickname should be Searce. However, if you end up with a male, forget the pig thing and nickname him Emberlin.

Water-

Grass-

Flying-

Electric-

Ghost-For your Ghost type, take a Pumpkaboo. Size doesn't matter, but it must have the ability Pickup. It must pickup any item before you can use it. After every gym battle, you must take away the item Pumpkaboo is currently holding, and pickup a new one. It can freely evolve.

Ice-take a Mega Abomasnow for Ice. Catch it as a Snover on Route 17 and evolve it after it beats on Cryogonal and four Jynx in Frost Cavern. It may Mega Evolve for the first time when you battle Lysandre in the Team Flare HQ. Nickname it Snow Monster.

Bug-

Steel-

Dragon-

Ground-

Fighting-

Psychic-

Dark-

Last edited:
Funny, take a Mega Kengaskhan for your normal type and mega evolution. She's got a temper, so keep Rage at all times. Also, keep one of the multi hit moves that she can learn, up to you on which.

Kalosian

So long
LAWLZ FUNNY MAN, take a Sylveon for your Fairy-type. It can only evolve from Eevee while inside of a Gym. It must also learn and keep Moonblast after evolving. If you take nicknames, name it Terrarium.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LAWLZ FUNNY MAN- Take a Koffing/Weezing for your Poison type (depending on your other pokémon's level). ISince it seeps out Poisonous gases whenever it gets over emotional, it needs to know at least one Gas-related move such as Poison Gas, Smog, Smokescreen, or Clear Smog. Nickname it HR Pufnstuf

Not geared towards anyone in particular, but here's two challenges.

Dragon or Rock
Consider a Tyrunt. Must be female OR with an +attack oriented nature. In order to evolve, it must defeat 5 fairy types and 5 of any ice/dragon/water types that are higher level then it. If not defeat, then land the finishing blow with a super effective hit.
If you want a harder challenge, breed one elemental fang move onto it, and keep it on the entire time.

Bug:
Consider using a yanma. Try to catch it with a wide lens attached. It should know both Reversal and Rest. To evolve, it has to breed 25 eggs that are all sent out on wonder trades. Up to you if you wish to breed on egg moves. Want it harder? 250 eggs. Gotta hatch em all on the same time of day.
Good luck!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
For a Fire type, get a Fennekin and make sure it's a female. Since she's designed to become a powerful enchantress, her ability should be Magician & she needs to have Mystical Fire & one Psychic type move. Also, she needs to beat every pig-related pokémon (Mankey line, Spoink line, Swinub line, Tepig line, etc) at least one. Her nickname should be Searce. However, if you end up with a male, forget the pig thing and nickname him Emberlin

Last edited:

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
LAWLZ FUNNY MAN- For ur Ghost type, take a Pumpkaboo. Size doesn't matter, but it must have the ability Pickup. It must pickup any item before you can use it. After every gym battle, you must take away the item Pumpkaboo is currently holding, and pickup a new one. It can freely evolve.

Kalosian

So long
LAWLZ FUNNY MAN, take a Mega Abomasnow for Ice. Catch it as a Snover on Route 17 and evolve it after it beats on Cryogonal and four Jynx in Frost Cavern. It may Mega Evolve for the first time when you battle Lysandre in the Team Flare HQ. Nickname it Snow Monster.

Romanticide

Since Bank is out now, I'd like to assemble a challenge team for my Y. I'd like to have a team of starters, one from each region. Restrictions are cool, just don't make them too extreme, please!

1. (Kanto) -
2. (Johto) -
3. (Hoenn) -
4. (Sinnoh) -
5. (Unova) -
6. (Kalos) -