• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

CuriousHeartless

@Meganinja, I'd prefer if each person only suggested one Pokemon. Even if the specific types are set for two of them, you still suggested three Pokemon. I'll take that Froakie, but not the other two.

Forgot about this a bit. Rules and team so far:

*I will be using a Froakie and a Bulbasaur. Feel free to add restrictions to them, as you would any other Pokemon.
*All members of the team must be fully evolved by the E4.
*I want a Fire type somewhere on the team.
*Only Pokemon available in Pokemon X. I can trade, but don't want to.
*A minor thing, but no nickname restrictions. I prefer to use my own there.

Team:
*Froakie (Can't evolve into Frogadier until I have an all-blue outfit)
*Bulbasaur (Needs restrictions)
*Fire type
*Nidorino (Can't evolve into Nidoking until it solos 10 Fairy-types)
*Klefki (Can only learn attacking moves. Must know Flash Cannon and either Dazzling Gleam or Play Rough by E4)
*Helioptile (Must defeat 4 wailmer or 3 Staravia before it can evolve. Must know Parabolic Charge and Dragon Tail. Must have Dry Skin)

So that means that I need restrictions on Bulbasaur and a Fire-type. Preferably not a 1st or 6th gen Pokemon for the Fire-type.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
yeah that was a bit excessive. although can you just tell me did you take the nickname Philip.

for my hm slave pokemon's Which pokemon do you people recommend.

Last edited:

EagleEye

yeah that was a bit excessive. although can you just tell me did you take the nickname Philip.

I've always found gyarados to be a good HM slave.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
ok but i don't want to train anything could you give me something i could catch pretty quick.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Ehm Mew of course. But I guess Bidoof is a good HM slave as well as Sentret. I don't know much otheres

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
@Meganinja, I'd prefer if each person only suggested one Pokemon. Even if the specific types are set for two of them, you still suggested three Pokemon. I'll take that Froakie, but not the other two.

Forgot about this a bit. Rules and team so far:

*I will be using a Froakie and a Bulbasaur. Feel free to add restrictions to them, as you would any other Pokemon.

Team:
*Bulbasaur (Needs restrictions)
*Fire type
*Klefki (Can only learn attacking moves. Must know Flash Cannon and either Dazzling Gleam or Play Rough by E4)
*Helioptile (Must defeat 4 wailmer or 3 Staravia before it can evolve. Must know Parabolic Charge and Dragon Tail. Must have Dry Skin)

So that means that I need restrictions on Bulbasaur and a Fire-type. Preferably not a 1st or 6th gen Pokemon for the Fire-type.

Bulbasaur cannot mega evolve unless it is facing a Psychic or Flying type. If it is a trainer battle and later pokémon are not Psychic or Flying type, the mega evolution can still be used as long as the mega evolution takes place while facing a pokémon that has one of those two types.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I finally figured it out duklett... is awesome I cant believe I forgot him.

Pink Harzard

So majestic

I like to use Linoone with Pickup (jay for Pickup slaves) with Cut, Rock Smash, Strenght and Surf.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@CuriousHeartless: Get a Pansear. It may not evolve until you have solo'ed Ramos with it.

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I have allready stated my dislike of linoone

Creeper

om nom nom
CuriousHeartless, take a Houndour. It can Mega Evolve if you somehow get a Houndoomite. It can only evolve after soloing 2 Gym Leaders while you wear an all-black or all-red outfit. Must know Smog.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Just beat the game using my swallot final move set as you guy suggested was

- Sludge Bomb
- Energy Ball
- EQ
- Power Up Punch

no training gosh the games just get easier and easier.

now I want to do a new challenge I am going to submit my team and I want everyone to give me restrictions. I reserve the right to modify or change them. Also I will only accept clever nicknames if at all.

hero-female

color scheme- (something reasonable)

general restrictions-

Tallonflame-
Ampharos-
Gardevoir-
Venusour-
Honedege-
Skrelp-

feel free to submit for more than one thing

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Good Job, I am proud to honor you by inviting you in the Swalot club consisting of me and me ATM

For your general playthrough, you may only Mega evolve the Pokemon that evolved first.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I will take you up on that offer and if you will let me I will add it to my sig.

hero-female @ Charm

color scheme- pink (random generator sigh)

general restrictions- Only may mega evolve the pokemon that evolved to its final form first. Also you must use only poke balls and quick balls.

Tallonflame- only can evolve after it solos 2 gym leaders
Ampharos- must beat 5 whismer in a horde battle before becoming flaffy> then it must solo the grass gym before evolving > if it is my mega it must beat one pokemon before it megas.
Gardevoir- can't mega evolve, must learn and keep magical leaf
Venusour- ivisaur can't evolve to venusour final until it learns seed bomb
Honedege- swords dance must stay, you can't evolve via stone until sacred sword is learned
Dragalge- it must solo the fairy gym

too late made them up with friends

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I will take you up on that offer and if you will let me I will add it to my sig.

hero-female @ Charm

color scheme- pink (random generator sigh)

general restrictions- only may mega evolve the pokemon that evolved to its final form first.

Tallonflame-
Ampharos-
Gardevoir-
Venusour- ivisaur can't evolve to venusour final until it learns leafstorm (brother gave me this one)
Honedege-
Skrelp-

feel free to submit for more than one thing

For your Honedge, it cannot learn Sacred Sword and cannot evolve into Aegislash unless it solos Malva.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I just saved and am now giving an update
I beat the bug gym with my fletchling then proceed to get my Ivysaur. after doing. that I obtained my other team members via pokebank than set off on my adventure.
Proceeding dow route 7 I caught the snorlax with a poke ball and then beat my friends/rivals in a double battle with Calem.

Current levels are
Flaafy 23
Ivysuar 23
Flatchinder 20
Ralts 19
Honedge 20
skrelp 27

Just saved on route 8 haveing fun

~Crash & Charm

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Totally forgot about this. I absolutely hate the elemental monkeys, so I'll take the Houndour.

Team:
*Bulbasaur (cannot mega evolve unless it is facing a Psychic or Flying type. If it is a trainer battle and later pokémon are not Psychic or Flying type, the mega evolution can still be used as long as the mega evolution takes place while facing a pokémon that has one of those two types.)
*Hondour (Can only evolve after soloing 2 Gym Leaders while you wear an all-black or all-red outfit. Must know Smog. )

Well now that part's done.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon X

~ 18 pokemon in total- 1 for all 18 types
~If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types.
~I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 18 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than 5 levels apart before I get the next badge.
~ I'm only going to use 3 mega evolution pokemon
~Nicknames are appreciated
~ Please pick two pokemon of different types so I can start quickly
~ I'll take one Kanto and a Kalos Starter
Thanks!

Normal-Mega Kangaskhan for your normal type and mega evolution. She's got a temper, so keep Rage at all times. Also, keep one of the multi hit moves that she can learn, up to you on which. Nickname- Minerva (Chose my own)

Fairy- Sylveon for your Fairy-type. It can only evolve from Eevee while inside of a Gym. It must also learn and keep Moonblast after evolving. If you take nicknames, name it Terrarium.

Poison-Take a Koffing/Weezing for your Poison type (depending on your other pokémon's level). ISince it seeps out Poisonous gases whenever it gets over emotional, it needs to know at least one Gas-related move such as Poison Gas, Smog, Smokescreen, or Clear Smog. Nickname it HR Pufnstuf

Rock-Consider a Tyrunt. Must be female OR with an +attack oriented nature. In order to evolve, it must defeat 5 fairy types and 5 of any ice/dragon/water types that are higher level then it. If not defeat, then land the finishing blow with a super effective hit. Nickname- Rex

For a Fire type, get a Fennekin and make sure it's a female. Since she's designed to become a powerful enchantress, her ability should be Magician & she needs to have Mystical Fire & one Psychic type move. Also, she needs to beat every pig-related pokémon (Mankey line, Spoink line, Swinub line, Tepig line, etc) at least one. Her nickname should be Searce. However, if you end up with a male, forget the pig thing and nickname him Emberlin.

Water- for your Water take a Magicarp to evolve it must use splash on all of one gym leaders pokemon
name it Useless or Seadramon (Digimon reference)

Grass- Take a Venusaur. It was born on an artificially growth hormone farm, so it has to keep growth on its moveset. NIckname- Roid

Flying-for your flying type take a Talonflame you have to catch it as a Fletchinder it must have the ability gale wings.
name it THEONE (all caps on spaces)

Electric- For your electric type take an Ampharos it must beat all of the pokemon in a horde battle before evolving into Flaffy and Ampharos.
Named tonitrua (latin word for lightning)

Ghost-For your Ghost type, take a Pumpkaboo. Size doesn't matter, but it must have the ability Pickup. It must pickup any item before you can use it. After every gym battle, you must take away the item Pumpkaboo is currently holding, and pickup a new one. It can freely evolve. Nickname- Ichabod

Ice-take a Mega Abomasnow for Ice. Catch it as a Snover on Route 17 and evolve it after it beats on Cryogonal and four Jynx in Frost Cavern. It may Mega Evolve for the first time when you battle Lysandre in the Team Flare HQ. Nickname it Snow Monster.

Bug- for your bug type take a Vivillon it lives in hordes so it must earn and keep infestation as a Vivillon.
name it after its pattern (so an Icy Snow pattern would equal Icysnow the Vivillon)

Steel-Take a honedege as your steel. It must learn and keep swords dance and cannot evolve via stone until it has learned sacred sword.
Named Brisingr (if you get this reference i will send you a virtual cookie just pm me

Dragon-for your dragon take a Garchomp it must never know two moves of the same type name it Crash if male and Charm if female

Ground- for your ground pokemon take a Diggersby it has to learn and keep dig at all times.
name it Roark if male or Bertha if female (Sinnoh leaders one e4 one gym

Fighting- for your fighting pokemon take Korrina's lucario Nickname- Wake if male and Korrina if female (Cool gym leaders)

Psychic- for your psychic take an Inkay IT must learn and keep Switcheroo and before you evolve you must make a pr video staring it and all of its moves.
name it Maika because the (Japanese name is better)

Dark- or your Dark type take a Pangoro to evolve it from Pancham it has to solo one gym trainer
name it Inigo Montoya or just Igino (another good reference)

FINALLY DONE!!!

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Really big spoiler
Take a honedege as your steel. It must learn and keep swords dance and cannot evolve via stone until it has learned sacred sword.
Named Brisingr (if you get this reference i will send you a virtual cookie just pm me)

For your electric type take an Ampharos it must beat all of the pokemon in a horde battle before evolving into Flaffy and Ampharos.
Named tonitrua (latin word for lightning)

Edit:
for your dragon take a Garchomp it must never know two moves of the same type
name it Crash if male and Charm if female

for your Dark type take a Pangro to evolve it from Pancham it has to solo one gym trainer
name it Inigo Montoya or just Igino (another good reference)

for your fighting pokemon take Korrina's lucario
name it Wake if male and Korrina if female (Cool gym leaders)

for your Water take a Magicarp to evolve it must use splash on all of one gym leaders pokemon
name it Useless or Seadramon (Digimon reference)

for your ground pokemon take a Diggersby it has to learn and keep dig at all times.
name it Roark if male or Bertha if female (Sinnoh leaders one e4 one gym)

Edit #2:

for your psychic take an Inkay IT must learn and keep Switcheroo and before you evolve you must make a pr video staring it and all of its moves.
name it Maika because the (Japanese name is better)

for your bug type take a Vivillon it lives in hordes so it must earn and keep infestation as a Vivillon.
name it after its pattern (so an Icy Snow pattern would equal Icysnow the Vivillon)

for your flying type take a Talonflame you have to catch it as a Fletchinder it must have the ability gale wings.
name it THEONE (all caps on spaces)

Well done with my last challenge and putting a new one out

I am using all of the first starters and all of the last ones I want you to put group restrictions on them.
i.e. the grass starters can't evolve until they win a double battle. (don't use that one plz)

RULES
not too harsh
Both pokemon must function with the restriction(if one can lear a move the other can't...)

Grass restriction~

Fire restriction~

water restriction~

Kalos restriction~

Kanto restriction~