• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
6th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: X&Y, ORAS

What is a Nuzlocke Challenge?

A Nuzlocke challenge involves treating any Pokemon that you have in your party that faint 'dying', and hence said Pokemon cannot be used anymore in the challenge and must be replaced. In addition, you can only catch and use the first Pokemon you encounter in any city, town, cave or route. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances with Pokemon on that route. You complete the challenge when you beat the Champion/see the credits.

There are many other variations of such a challenge - such as having to nickname all your Pokemon (so you have a closer connection to your lost comrades =p) which will be used here, allowing for the first Pokemon you encounter to not include duplicates (so if you encountered a Scatterbug in one route as your first Pokemon and got it and then encountered another in the next route, you can wait until a different Pokemon appears and treat that as your 'first Pokemon'), no legendaries, restriction on healing items that can be used (beyond Revives obviously) and so forth.

Rules

• Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting.
  • You can only use the first Pokemon you encounter in each route/town/city/cave.
  • All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
  • If a Pokemon in your party faints you must box/release it and not use it anymore in your challenge.
  • If you wish to use any other restrictions, please specify them in the first post you make in this thread for your challenge.

Last edited:
Seeing as nobody's posted a Nuzlocke here yet, I figured I might get the ball rolling. I don't normally do Nuzlockes, but I wanted to start, and with 454 Pokemon in the dex, things get fun.

1. Standard Nuzlocke rules apply.
2. Dupes Clause is in effect. For those who don't know, Dupes Clause states that if I encounter a Pokemon as my first that I already have, I get to have another go. Not like this'll happen with the diversity present in XY, but it's a safeguard to keep this interesting.
3. Shiny Clause is in effect. Shiny Clause states that if I catch a shiny, I get to use it no matter what.
4. Battle style will be put on Set, so that I have to use a turn switching Pokemon.
5. My levels cannot go above two more than the next gym leader's ace Pokemon. If this ever happens, the violating Pokemon cannot be used in the gym battle.

Now that all those things are said and done, let's get on with this.

Stuff happens, a Fletchling kamikazes into my stomach, and I wake up. I walk up to the mirror..... and change out of my pajamas! I head downstairs, talk with my mother, and head outside to find two strange girls at my door. This day is looking good already. They take me to a neighboring town, and I get my starter Pokemon. It's a Froakie! I nickname it Frogger because creativity (The Nuzlocke starter curse, so it probably won't be around very long) and set out to deliver a letter to my mom. Along the way, Shauna challenges me and Frogger throws bubbles into her fox's face until it dies. Rivals should go by Nuzlocke rules too methinks.

Team: Froakie lvl 6

None so far.

Crimson Impact

Just curious, will you be playing with the Exp. share on? I've been watching a friend do a nuzlocke on his X copy and I have to say, it kind of takes away from the initial feel of nuzlocke in my opinion.

I will not be playing with Exp. Share on.

So, after getting Frogger and murdering an innocent fox, we set out towards Santalune Forest. Serena taught us something we had never known before: how to catch Pokemon. With this amazing knowledge under our belts, we caught our first Pokemon: A Pidgey. We named it Yegdip and proceeded on (catch the reference?) Nothing much happened in Santalune Forest and Route 3, we caught a couple of filler 'mons, but that's about it) On the route east of Santalune, however, we caught a Litleo with goddamn amazing IVs in Special Attack and Speed. With Yegdip and Lion Queen, we journeyed through the creepy depths of Viola's gym and beat her. It was surprisingly tough, I have to admit, but we got the Bug Badge and the TM for Infestation as our spoils.

Team: Froakie level 13/Pidgey level 12/Litleo level 12

Greekboy

Will you use Super Training? I think it will give an unfair advantage for Nuzlocking in a Gen VI game compared to games In Gen V and below

Will you use Super Training? I think it will give an unfair advantage for Nuzlocking in a Gen VI game compared to games In Gen V and below

Or Pokemon Amie.
It makes the Game too easy.

Or Pokemon Amie.
It makes the Game too easy.

I have not used any of these.

Well, I've gotten pretty far in the Nuzlocke now, and I have only one death! (Graaaant.....)

Currently I am at Route 14 grinding, as I am pretty underleveled. My team has done well against all the gym leaders thus far, only losing my Charmeleon to Grant. Some may find my methods slightly unorthodox, as I made sure to give my Marowak a Thick Club by stealing one from various other wild Cubones. I also technically used my Ambrette Town slot on Aerodactyl and not my Glittering Cave one, but since it says "Met at Ambrette Town" I think I'm in the clear. I also caught the Snorlax, but since it was my first Pokemon on the route I technically am OK. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Team:
Greninja lvl 37 (not dead yet!)
Aerodactyl lvl 34
Sigilyph lvl 35
Snorlax lvl 34
Marowak lvl 35
Vileplume lvl 33 (gonna sack it soon)

SalaMANder the Charmeleon: Died to Grant's Tyrunt in a valiant effort to Dragon Rage it.

ShinyMisty

This person is dead.
*sigh* I wish there was a way for me to Nuzlocke this game. It went by all to quick. Ah well...maybe someday I will be able to.

Also, yes. Aerodactyl would be considered a catch in a City, and Snorlax is considered a catch to the Route.
Good luck with the nuzlocke!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
After completing my third playthrough of X and Y (To use all three starters), I decided to move back into doing Nuzlockes and do one in my X.

Rules:
-Standard Nuzlocke Rules
-Dupes clause
-Shiny clause
-Forced Encounter clause. For those who are unaware, there are two instances where the first encounter on a Route is set. On Route 2, you will always encounter a Pidgey in the second row of grass no matter what. On Route 7, you will always encounter Snorlax as your first encounter. This clause is to preserve the random factor of the first encounter rule.
-Pokemon-Amie clause. My version of this clause is that I cannot go past two hearts of affection. The only benefit that two hearts give is an increase to experience, making grinding easier (I have seldom used the Exp. Share because of my OCD).
-Gifts don't count as captures

Started with Froakie because I had used the other two in my last two playthroughs. Ended up with a female without even trying, so that was a pleasant surprise. My catch on Route 2 was a Fletchling. In Santalune Forest, I caught a Weedle, which evolved before I left the Forest. On Route 3, I actually managed to find and catch a Dunsparce. Kakuna evolved before I went to Route 22, where I caught a Bidoof. Got my team to Lv.10 (And Froakie was Lv.11) before entering the gym. By the time I got to Viola, Froakie and Fletchling were Lv.12. Decided to use Beedrill in the battle because it double resisted Infestation. That battle took FOREVER. Finally managed to come out victorious without any losses. On Route 4, my first encounter was actually a male Ralts. I traded in a Dawn Stone so I can get a Gallade before I normally would, which I don't view as breaking the rules (I am merely speeding up a process). Battled Sycamore and chose Bulbasaur, which is male and was boxed because I have a full team. On Route 5, I caught a Pancham, which was boxed. Froakie and Bidoof evolved before I reached Camphrier Town. Sadly, a wild Pancham got a 4x Arm Thrust on Bibarel and killed her, resulting in my first loss. Replaced her with Bulbasaur, who evolved shortly after. Did the Parfum Palace stuff, and Fletchling evolved on Route 6. Caught a Sentret, which has been boxed. I've just caught a Roselia on Route 7 and am working my way to Route 8.

EDIT: Made my way to Route 8, where I caught a Drifloon. Ralts evolved after battling a trainer, and then again directly after. Again, I don't view that as cheating. Just speeding up a process. Got Rock Smash, which I taught to Gallade so he could have a physical STAB move. Caught a Binacle in Ambrette Town, a Sandile on Route 9, and a Solrock in the Glittering Cave. Beat Team Flare there and chose the Sail Fossil, which I revived. Made my way to Cyllage City, where I used the Old Rod to get a Luvdisc. Since it was my first encounter, I felt it was fair game to trade for the Steelix in the Pokemon Center, making Thumper my capture for the area. On Route 10, I caught a Houndour. Sadly, Beedrill died during training. I replaced him with Thumper and got my entire team to Lv.25 before fighting Grant. Easy battle for Gallade. Did the Team Flare and Korrina stuff in and around Geosenge Town. Caught a Hariyama on Route 11, a Roggenrola in the Reflection Cave, and a Slowpoke on Route 12. Ivysaur evolve soon after that. Battled Calem (I chose the female character because of something I realized that is basically making me continue to choose to do so) and nearly lost Frogadier. Beat him, though, with the help of Thumper and Fletchinder. During my grinding in an attempt to lessen the chances of losing a Pokemon, Fletchinder and Frogadier evolved, making my entire team fully evolved. Talonflame took down Korrina with little problem. Got the Lucario at the Tower of Mastery after beating Korrina one last time. Got the Lapras on Route 12 as a gift. The very last thing I've done is catch a Trapinch on Route 13.

658.png
Greninja-Lv.38-♀-Smokescreen, Water Shuriken, Surf, Round
663.png
Talonflame-Lv.37-♂-Ember, Roost, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace
206.png
Dunsparce-Lv.36-♂-Return, Defense Curl, Rollout, Dig
475.png
Gallade-Lv.36-♂-Psycho Cut, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Slash
003.png
Venusaur-Lv.36-♂-Venoshock, Growth, Leech Seed, Petal Dance
208.png
Thumper-Lv.36-♀-Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Strength, Gyro Ball

400.png
Bibarel-♀-Lv.6-15
015.png
Beedrill-♂-3-21

Last edited:

gabric

decided to nuzlocke X
got my starter a chespin. its timid. this is going to bed a long playthrough. also im kinda looking for away to use wonder trading for pokemon in the is game that wont be to bad. im thinking maybe 5 vitos in the game. if I catch a pokemon I really do0nt like I can wonder trade it but ic can only do this 5 times. does this sound like it is too overpowered a way to do nuzlocke?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Well, a lot has happened since my last update. Talonflame absolutely destroyed Ramos, and Thumper absolutely destroyed Clemont. I caught a Goomy on Route 14 after destroying Calem's team. While defeating all of the trainers in the Laverre Gym, a random Klefki managed to kill my Gallade. +2 Attack on Gallade and it used Foul Play. After much deliberating, I decided to replace it with my Amaura. It evolved as I got it up to the same level as the rest of my team. Thumper destroyed Valerie's team with little effort. Inside of the Pokeball Factory, tragedy struck. Thanks to a random Team Flare Grunt's Scraggy, I lost my Greninja. I guess the Dark typing ended up being a liability rather than an asset. I decided to replace her with Lapras, since I needed something that could Surf and it would have a different role than my Aurorus. Took down Team Flare there. On Route 15, I caught a Mightyena, on Route 16 I caught a Pumpkaboo, and in the Lost Hotel I caught a Klefki, all of which got boxed. In the Frost Cavern, I caught a Timid Haunter that got boxed and beat Team Flare. On Route 17, I caught a Snover, which was boxed. During my battle with Calem, his Chesnaught got a random critical with Seed Bomb and killed Aurorus. Decided to replace Aurorus with Haunter, which I evolved immediately. Gengar took down Olympia with very little effort, thanks to my Gengarite. I then took down Team Flare in the Lysandre Labs. I just finished tearing Lysandre apart at the Secret HQ in Geosenge.

663.png
Talonflame-Lv.56-♂-Flare Blitz, Roost, Quick Attack, Fly
206.png
Dunsparce-Lv.55-♂-Return, Coil, Rollout, Drill Run (How did this thing outlive my starter, a Gallade, and an Aurorus?! And with Run Away, even!)
003.png
/
003-m.png
Venusaur/Mega Venusaur-Lv.55-♂-Venusaurite-Venoshock, Growth, Toxic, Petal Dance
208.png
Thumper-Lv.56-♀-Stone Edge, Dig, Strength, Iron Tail
131.png
Lapras-Lv.56-♂-Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Thunderbolt
094.png
/
094-m.png
Gengar/Mega Gengar-Lv.55-♂-Gengarite-Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

400.png
Bibarel-♀-Lv.6-15
015.png
Beedrill-♂-Lv.3-21
475.png
Gallade-♂-Lv.8-41
658.png
Greninja-♀-Lv.5-44
699.png
Aurorus-♂-Lv.20-50

PkmnUser

GO get em :p

burninator59

I did a Nuzlocke challenge with my friend for our first playthrough of the game, and neither of us knew that much about gen 6 going in.
A rule we added was that you could only take one starter or gift Pokemon.
Needless to say, it was quite challenging. There was a lot of unnecessary nervous overleveling, because I had NO idea what levels the Gym leaders would be at, if my Pokemon had good stats, and even the types of some new Pokemon. (Who could have guessed Carbink's type and ridiculous defenses by looking at it?)
I ended up losing my team to Lysandre in our first battle. I rage quit after that and just finished the game without the fainting rules.

I did keep the no EXP Share rule, First-route catch rule, and the no-predictive-switching rule.
My final team was:
-Sneasel (You can't even get a Razor Claw until Battle Maison)
-Pidgeot
-Greninja
-Florges
-Clawitzer
-Pyroar

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, so I beat Team Flare and caught Xerneas. It was actually quite easy. Then again, I may have been a bit overleveled compared to the last times I've done it. On Route 18, I caught a Heatmor and in Terminus Cave, an Ariados, both of whom were boxed. Beat Sycamore with little effort. On Route 19, I caught a Shelmet that was boxed. Beat Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor easily and got to Snowbelle City. On Route 20, I actually got a Zoroark as my first encounter, which was nice. In the Pokemon Village, I caught the totally useful Ditto. On Route 21, I caught a Spinda that I don't exactly have a use for. Then, tragedy struck and I lost my Venusaur to the first trainer on the Route. After a bit of deliberation, I chose my Snover to replace him since they're both Grass. It evolved thanks to a Rare Candy that I had. As I was grinding to battle Wulfric, I came across a pleasant surprise: a Shiny Floatzel, which I naturally caught. Just beat Wulfric with nothing out of the ordinary. Going to head to Victory Road soon, but I may go and grind for money first. Not sure.

EDIT: Okay, so I got through Victory Road. However, one of the last few trainers managed to kill my Gengar, leaving a hole in my team. Ultimately, I decided to go with the Lucario I got as a gift. After a rather long grinding session, I got my entire team to be this:

663.png
Talonflame-Lv.70-♂-Metronome-Flare Blitz, Roost, Steel Wing, Fly
206.png
Dunsparce-Lv.70-♂-King's Rock-Return, Coil, Rollout, Earthquake
208.png
Thumper-Lv.70-♀-Soft Sand-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Strength, Iron Tail
131.png
Lapras-Lv70-♂-Chople Berry-Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Thunderbolt
460.png
/
460-m.png
Abomasnow/Mega Abomasnow-Lv.70-♂-Abomasite-Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Ingrain, Wood Hammer
448.png
/
448-m.png
Lucario/Mega Lucario-Lv.70-♂-Lucarionite-Close Combat, Swords Dance, Metal Claw, Earthquake

Started with Malva and had Lapras go first. He took down her team with me only having to use a Full Restore once because of a Burn. Next, I went to Wikstrom and had Lucario lead. He was quite a bit tougher, forcing me to use four Full Restores. But, he was defeated by Mega Lucario. Next came Drasna, who I went against with Lapras. Lapras's Chople Berry helped him survive a powered up Revenge from her Druddigon. But, thanks to Ice Beam, her entire team fell easily and Lapras actually leveled up. Next came Siebold, who I used Abomasnow, or more accurately Mega Abomasnow, against. He beat Siebold's Clawitzer, Barbaracle, and Starmie. Decided to switch back to Lapras against his Gyarados, who took it down with Thunderbolt. That left Diantha. Depite the disadvantage, I started with Lapras. He managed to take down Hawlucha. Next came Tyrantrum, and I switched for Abomasnow. Did not go Mega this time, instead going straight for the Ice Punch. Tyrantrum got in a Head Smash, which killed Abomasnow but KO'd it due to the recoil. I decided that Lucario would be best, and it was a good choice since she went for her Aurorus. With Abomasnow gone, I was free to go Mega with him and took down her Aurorus with Close Combat. Next up was Goodra, so I switched back to Lapras, who tanked a Focus Blast like a boss. Due to the battle with Drasna, I ended up having to use an Ether before I could finish off Goodra with Ice Beam. Gourgeist was next, so I switched to Talonflame. It barely managed to survive a Flare Blitz, but went down with the next despite having a Full Restore used on it. Switched to Thumper for Mega Gardevoir, since she resisted both of its types. One Iron Tail later, it was over. My X Nuzlocke is officially complete. No, I am not counting the battle with AZ because the challenge ended with the defeat of Diantha. Although, if it really matters Lapras absolutely destroyed his team.

400.png
Bibarel-♀-Lv.6-15
015.png
Beedrill-♂-Lv.3-21
475.png
Gallade-♂-Lv.8-41
658.png
Greninja-♀-Lv.5-44
699.png
Aurorus-♂-Lv.20-50
003.png
Venusaur-♂-Lv.10-59
094.png
Gengar-♂-Lv.38-63
460.png
Abomasnow--♂-Lv.39-70

Last edited:

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I have started a challenge on Pokemon Y called a Scramblelocke, basically a mix between a Scramble and a Nuzlocke. I would really appreciate it if you could go to the 6th Gen Hit Me With Your Best Shot! challenge thread and check it out and maybe post a Poemon for me to use. Thanks!

Draknir: Pretty hilarious how a Dunsparce outlasted both your starters, your fossil, a Gallade, an Abomasnow, and a Gengar! It's even kind of surprising that it outlasted Beedriill or Bibarel. :p. Though people should actually cut Dunsparce some slack, even if it is kinda derpy.

How did you end your game with every Pokemon at level 70? Did you do that purposely?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Started a Nuzlocke on Pokemon X last night, I have been meaning to play it ever since I finished Y about three months ago, but I didn't want to rush back into it. I finished Black three times in a month when it first came out, probably one of the reasons I don't enjoy it anymore.

Anyway, chose Fennekin, beat rival, caught Bunnelby on Route 2. Did a bit of grinding in Santalune Forest, caught a Scatterbug, and it evolved into Spewpa by the time I had left. Caught a Pidgey on Route 3, a Litleo on Route 22, and boxed both of them. Grinded some more for the Gym, it was a piece of cake thanks to Dusty's Stun Spore and Magic Man's Ember. Caught a yellow Flabebe on Route 4, added it to the team, and did some more grinding. Beat the Professor in Lumiose City and chose Squirtle, but it was quickly boxed. Route 5 gave me a Scraggy horde, caught a male and boxed it. Route 6 was Sentret (boxed), did the puzzle in the garden, and just caught and boxed Snorlax on Route 7. My hope is that I find a Helioptile on Route 9, and I plan to revive the Sail Fossil for Amaura. I would like to catch a Clauncher at some point, but I think I have to wait for the Good Rod in Coumarine City.

654.png
Magic Man - Lv23
660.png
Hopper - Lv23
666.png
Dusty - Lv23
670.png
Dandelion - Lv23

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Made it to Ambretter Town, picked the Sail Fossil, and caught a Helioptile on Route 9. Route 8 I smashed rocks for Binacle, but I realized how close I was to Clauncher, so I boxed it. Beat Cliff after a bit of trouble, I thought he started with Tyrunt for some reason, so I got off to rocky start. Get it? I'll be here all week. Did the plot stuff with Team Flare, and beat Korrina with no sweat from Mucha Lucha. I got the Good Rod, but beat Ramos with Dumbledore so I could fly back rather than walk to Cyllage for Clauncher. I caught a Modest one on the first try, and evolved Aurorus because it was night time. Now I'm consecutive fishing for a shiny Clauncher, hoping it shows up soon, I'd like to pair it up with the Shiny Skrelp from Y from about three months ago when we had just found out about consecutive fishing. I'm debating whether or not to add a possible shiny Clauncher to the team, might just leave it UT, unless it has some particularly good IVs and nature. Hell, I might get two if I really have a lot of time to waste.

Team
655.png
Dumbledore - Lv37
660.png
Hopper - Lv37
670.png
Dandelion - Lv37
699.png
Mr. Freeze - Lv39
701.png
Mucha Lucha - Lv37
692.png
Shrimp - Lv25

Dead
666.png
Lv2 - Lv25
Died against a wild Inkay I wanted to catch thanks to Swagger+Foul's Play combo.
694.png
Lv14 - Lv27
I forgot about it's Normal typing, and was OHKO'd by a Machoke's Low Sweep

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Trained my Clauncher up to evolve and match the rest of the team, and while consecutive fishing, I caught a nice shiny Clauncher! I have no idea what my fishing chain was, I kept breaking them by accident. Doesn't matter anyway, caught a new shiny to add to the collection. Hit the road and beat Clemont easily with Hopper, it was so easy. I don't get it why Game Freak continues to give Electric type gym leaders with Pokemon that can't touch Ground types. I found a Shiny Stone along the way, and evolved Floette into Florges, so she could easily defeat Valerie. It wasn't as easy as I hoped, but Wish and Nature Power -> Tri Attack did the trick. Now I'm headed to the Pokeball Factory, and soon I hope to catch a Noibat to replace Hopper, he's starting to fall behind.

Team
655.png
Dumbledore - Lv41
660.png
Hopper - Lv41
671.png
Dandelion - Lv42
699.png
Mr. Freeze - Lv41
701.png
Mucha Lucha - Lv41
693.png
Shrimp - Lv41

Dead
666.png
Lv2 - Lv25
Died against a wild Inkay I wanted to catch thanks to Swagger+Foul's Play combo.
694.png
Lv14 - Lv27
I forgot about it's Normal typing, and was OHKO'd by a Machoke's Low Sweep

Mr.Sceptile

Finished my nuzlocke before this so I am going to post my results after beating the E4
Toxicroak(Soi Fon)
Lucario(Lord Luc)
Manectric(Hei)
Tyrantrum(Grimmjow)
Tyranitar(thrasher)
Golduck(Psy)

Dead
Charizard(dragkhar) died from a grumpig using power stone.
Chesnaught(Naught) Died from a mienshaos acrobatics
Loudred(boom box) died from a scraggys karate chop.
Magnezone(Zap) died from a dugtrios magnetide 9

Draknir

Fear the Deer
How did you end your game with every Pokemon at level 70? Did you do that purposely?

It was on purpose. I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as being overleveled in a Nuzlocke. Especially since being Lv.70 didn't keep me from having one final loss.

Okay, so I've decided to try my hand at a Wonderlocke Challenge. Here are the rules for this variant:
1. If a Pokemon faints, its dead
2. Catch the first Pokemon in an area. That Pokemon must then be Wonder Traded and the Pokemon received is counted as the capture.

My additional rules for this are:
3. Although I am not obligated to do so, I have the ability to trade a duplicate Pokemon I receive in hopes of getting something new. I can only do so up to two times (Making 3 trades in total), and whatever I end up with at the end is the Pokemon I get.
4. If I find a Shiny Pokemon as my first encounter, I can catch, keep, and use it on my team. If I find one after my first encounter, I can catch and keep it, but not use it.
5. No Pokemon-Amie at all because the Pokemon I receive get a boost anyway.

Chose to play as the male for the first time since I got X, choosing to use my username on many forums including this one. Chose Chespin because of how I have been choosing my starters in X and Y. Caught a Pidgey on Route 2 and then traded them off. For Chespin, I got a Lv.3 Honedge, and for Pidgey I got a Lv.1 Larvitar named F1 with Pokerus and the moves Dragon Dance and Assurance. In Santalune Forest, I caught a Pansear and traded for a Lv.3 Fletchling. On Route 3, I caught a Bidoof and got a... Lv.1 Magikarp, and on Route 22 I got an Azurill that I traded for a Lv.14 Japanese Volbeat, which I admittedly put in the PC. Beat Viola easily, and caught a Budew on Route 4 which I traded for a Lv.1 Noibat. Beat Sycamore and chose Charmander, which I traded for a Lv.1 Charmander oddly enough. On Route 5, I caught a Bunnelby, which I traded for a Lv.13 Drifloon. My Route 6 catch was a Venipede, which I traded for a Lv.1 Sneasel. Had Fletchling, Charmander, and Magikarp evolve. Did the Parfum Palace things, and caught the Snorlax on Route 7, which I traded for a Lv.1 Woobat. Got an Axew in the Connecting Cave, which I traded for a...Lv.3 Bidoof, and I got a Mienfoo, which I traded for a Lv.34 Spanish Foongus. In Ambrette Town, I got a Dwebble, on Route 9, I got a Helioptile, in the Glittering Cave, I got a Cubone, in Cyllage City, I got an Onix, and on Route 10, I got a Snubbull, which I traded for a Lv.1 Japanese Gible with the Egg Moves Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail, and Double-Edge, a Lv.34 Gourgeist, a Lv.17 Sandile, a Lv.22 Roggenrola, and a Lv.6 Pikachu named Pika respectively. Currently doing some grinding before battling Grant.

679.png
-Honedge-♀-Lv.22-Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak
246.png
-Larvitar-♀-Lv.22-Bite, Chip Away, Dragon Dance, Rock Slide
662.png
-Fletchinder-♂-Lv.22-Tackle, Agility, Ember, Peck
130.png
-Gyarados-♀-Lv.22-Protect, Strength, Bite, Rock Smash
714.png
-Noibat-♂-Lv.20-Screech, Bite, Tackle, Gust
005.png
-Charmeleon-♂-Lv.20-Scratch, Dragon Rage, Ember, Shadow Claw

None, as of yet. And I most likely just jinxed it.

Last edited: