• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Joth

Back from the Dead
Yet another Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke! If you don't know what that is, it's a Nuzlocke but you wonder trade any Pokemon you catch.

Firstly: Rules.
-It goes without saying, but any fainted Mon counts as DEAD.
-Pokemon can't be more than 3 levels higher than Gym Leader's strongest Mon unless it absolutely CANNOT BE HELPED or IS A NEGLIGIBLE DIFFERENCE (i.e. receiving a Mon like 4 levels higher than the gym leader's strongest).
-If a Pokemon I trade for is hopelessly over/underleveled (to the point where I can't control it or it/s a friggin breeding reject just in time for the last gym) and I am in a dire state of needing for a usable Mon, I will Wonder Trade that Mon until I find one of a suitable level.
-Shiny Clause.

On another note, I will be giving each Mon nicknames, but they won't actually be the names of the Pokemon because they are from a trade.

Without further adieu, our journey begins. I create a male character and creatively name him Joth. I hop out of the back of the moving truck and wonder how much you have to hate your child to make them ride in a moving trailer amidst teetering mounds of presumably heavy boxes on a ride that transverses ENTIRE REGIONS. I half-subconsciously complete the introduction, having already done it so many times. I pick a Treecko out of personal preference and name it Geico. I catch the Thunder Fang Poochey and name her Sadie after my puppy (Pit Bull/Black Lab mix for those who care). I catch another Poocheyena from Route 103, and, realizing that I look like that trash that Wondertrades random crap for near-flawless Pokemon so charitably given up by good humans, I name him "srryWondrlok" in hopes that a savvy player will understand that I am not, in fact, trash. I set a course for winds of fortune on Route 102, beat the snot out of a few children's pets, take their lunch money, and catch a Lotad ("Fiesta"), all while informing the public of the fact that they could be saving 15% or more on car insurance.

But none of that really matters. I arrive at Petalburg and help my good friend Green Haired Near... Er... I mean Wally catch his Ralts. Now the good stuff. I get the PlayNav and start to Wonder Trade. The moment of truth has arrived! I swap Geico for.... A Spinda! His name is Drunk. I think I'll the name as such. Next goes Sadie. IT'S A TIMID PROTEAN FROAKIE. His name shall be Trevor. Next is srryWondrlok. He goes off in exchange for a German Fletchling. Her name is Dartiri. I'm not sure if that is a nickname or if it is just the German name for Fletchling, but it has a nice sound so I'll keep it. I trade Fiesta off for a Spanish Beautifly that I'm gonna call Zack after my insect enthusiast friend. Both Drunk and Zack (levels 18 and 12, respectively) won't listen to me at the moment, but all of the scrubs that I'll be battling for a while won't be able to put a scratch on them. I began to train Dartiri and Trevor. Dartiri has some great base stats and was capable of taking down a Youngster's Lv.2 Tailow and a random Wurmple right off the bat. Unfortunately she has Big Pecks instead of Gale Wings, but she seems to have some good IVs and and Adamant nature so I can't complain. Trevor's Protean and Pound conjunction made it possible to get several scrub kills on Lotads in the area because they only know Astonish and Growl. This post is getting really long so I'll end it here.

tl;dr

The Team:
[spoil]Drunk{Spinda [m] Lv.18}
Trevor{Froakie [m] Lv.9}
Dartiri{Fletchling [f] lv.9}
Zack{Beautifly [m] lv.12}
[/spoil]

Casualties:
[spoil]None, yet.[/spoil]

I just earned my sixth badge in my Y Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

I decided that my Laverre Gym match against Valerie would be perfect for Red Hot’s debut battle as a Charizard, since he had just evolved after a match with one of her apprentices. This turned out to be the right call, as Red Hot incinerated Valerie’s Mawile with a single Expert Belt-boosted “Flamethrower.” Mr. Mime, Valerie’s second choice, didn’t fall quite as easily, and we found ourselves in a “Shadow Claw” -> Hyper Potion -> “Shadow Claw” -> Hyper Potion loop as Valerie utilized healing items to keep Mr. Mime on the field for as long as possible. It definitely gave me flashbacks of my bout against Clemont's Magneton back at the Lumiose Gym. Since Mr. Mime dealt somewhat significant damage to Red Hot with one shot of “Psychic”, I decided to withdraw him once Valerie’s ace, Sylveon, made its grand appearance. Armed with “Poison Jab”, Auraholic (Lucario) managed to wear down the adorable Eeveelution, even after suffering a sizable Attack drop from Sylveon's “Charm.” No Mega Evolving required!

Keroro {Frogadier}
- Lv. 43, Timid, Aquacorde Town
Amelia {Pidgeot}
- Lv. 43, Timid, Route 2
Highness {Vespiquen}
- Lv. 43, Bashful, Route 4
Red Hot {Charizard}
- Lv. 43, Docile, Lumiose City
Catastrophe {Meowstic}
- Lv. 43, Hasty, Route 6
Dead Air {Drifblim}
- Lv. 43, Timid, Route 8
Dash {Jolteon}
- Lv. 42, Quiet, Route 10
Auraholic {Lucario}
- Lv. 43, Hasty, Tower of Mastery
Thanks to the experience gained from a 3-on-3 match against Serena on Route 14, Amelia (Pidgeot) reached her final evolutionary stage, marking the first time that I have successfully raised a Pidgey all the way to Pidgeot during a Nuzlocke challenge.

White Knight {Furfrou}
- Calm, Route 5
- Fell to Hiker Bernard's Onix at the Cyllage Gym
Cottontail {Diggersby}
- Careful, Route 22
- Fell to Pokémon Breeder Foster's Zangoose on Route 12
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area and no others. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) Duplicates Clause: I can only catch one member from each evolutionary family. If a Pokémon faints, I still cannot catch any other members from the same evolutionary family in any future Routes/Areas.
2.) I must nickname every Pokémon that I catch/receive.
3.) I must release every Pokémon that faints.
4.) I can catch/receive Legendaries, but never use them in battle.
5.) I can accept gift Pokémon and use them in battle, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
6.) I can equip my Pokémon with any available held items.
7.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of the battle.
8.) In Gym/Rival/E4/Champion battles, I can only use the same number of Pokémon as the Gym Leader/Rival/E4/Champion.
9.) Battles must always be set to "Set", not "Shift."
10.) The EXP Share must be turned off at all times.
11.) I cannot earn more than two Affection hearts per Pokémon using Pokémon Amie.
12.) I cannot use "O Powers" at any time.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I've started a nuzlocke on my Omega Ruby:

- I picked May as my character cuz of nostalgia and I left the moving van once I had seen Birch's lecture. Inside my new room I checked the clock and went downstairs and walked around.
- I went to Route 101 when I had left Birch's house in Littleroot town and I saw prof Birch getting chased by a Poochyena. I picked Torchic's ball and defeated the evil Poochyena. ^^
- Back in Birch's lab he gave me Torchic to keep and I went to Oldale town after beating pokemon on Route 101. I visited Route 103 next when I left Oldale and I soon saw Brendan.

Gabe the Torchic Lv 7 ;255;

I just earned my seventh badge in my Y Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

My Anistar Gym match turned out to be one of the easiest Gym challenges thus far, serving as a sad reminder of how far Psychic-types have fallen since Generation I. Granted, it doesn’t help Gym Leader Olympia’s case that two of her three Pokémon share an Electric weakness, in addition to the Dark and Ghost weaknesses shared by her entire team.

I took advantage of this Electric vulnerability by sending out Dash (Jolteon) first, who had already proven himself to be quite dependable during my Lumiose Gym match. Not surprisingly, Olympia’s Sigilyph and Slowking each fell to a single Expert Belt-boosted “Thunderbolt.” Although Dash was still at full health when Olympia’s ace, Meowstic, appeared before me, I wanted to take this opportunity to give my new companion Cutlass (Pawniard) a taste of Gym battles. Due to Cutlass’s immunity to any STAB attacks from Meowstic, Olympia instructed her clairvoyant cat to fire off “Shadow Ball” – still an ineffective choice. With one “Assurance” smack, followed by an “X-Scissor” slice, Cutlass rendered Olympia's Meowstic unable to battle.

Keroro {Greninja}
- Lv. 49, Timid, Aquacorde Town
Amelia {Pidgeot}
- Lv. 49, Timid, Route 2
Highness {Vespiquen}
- Lv. 48, Bashful, Route 4
Red Hot {Charizard}
- Lv. 49, Docile, Lumiose City
Catastrophe {Meowstic}
- Lv. 49, Hasty, Route 6
Dead Air {Drifblim}
- Lv. 49, Timid, Route 8
Dash {Jolteon}
- Lv. 50, Quiet, Route 10
Auraholic {Lucario}
- Lv. 49, Hasty, Tower of Mastery
Cutlass {Pawniard}
- Lv. 48, Naive, Route 15
My beloved starter Keroro (Greninja) reached his final evolutionary stage during a tussle with Team Flare at the frigid Frost Cavern. I’d considered using him against Olympia, to take advantage of his newly-acquired Dark-type traits, but I decided that it was more important to introduce my newest travelling teammate, Cutlass, to the world of Gym matches.

White Knight {Furfrou}
- Calm, Route 5
Cottontail {Diggersby}
- Careful, Route 22
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area and no others. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) Duplicates Clause: I can only catch one member from each evolutionary family. If a Pokémon faints, I still cannot catch any other members from the same evolutionary family in any future Routes/Areas.
5.) I can accept gift Pokémon and use them in battle, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
7.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of the battle.
8.) In Gym/Rival/E4/Champion battles, I can only use the same number of Pokémon as the Gym Leader/Rival/E4/Champion.
11.) I cannot earn more than two Affection hearts per Pokémon using Pokémon Amie.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Continuing my nuzlocke:

- I defeated Brendan on Route 103 by the puddle and I went back south to Littleroot town and spoke with prof. Birch and got the Pokedex and Poke balls. I then went to Route 101.
- I got the Dexnav thingy from Brendan and fought wild pokemon and stepped back through Oldale and walked to Route 102 and won against some trainers and caught myself a Ralts.
- I saw Brendan again and we saw Beautifly fly by, then I was finally in Petalburg city and I visited the mart as well as the pokemon center and visited my dad's gym and met Wally too.

Gabe the Torchic Lv 9 ;255;
Cina the Ralts Lv 5 ;280;

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Today was a sad day for my X nuzlocke, as when I continued past Camphrier and onto Route 6 to try and evolve Miniland, but alas, as I keep forgetting Furfrous can be quite powerful. May Miniland rest in peace. On the other hand, I got my route 6 encounter, an Oddish who I named Oddity.

Party:
Fantasma the Braixen level 20
Smogonbird the Fletchinder level 20
Oddity the Oddish level 10
Bugs Bunny the Bunnelby level 16
Flababy the Flabébé level 17
Venus-pedia the Bulbasaur level 18

Boxed but not dead:
Weedle dee the Beedrill level 15
Wheeler the Bidoof level 9

Dead:
Mainland the Azurril, level 20. Died from a Furfrou's Tail Whip-Headbutt combo.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Today I:

- Left the Petalburg gym with Wally and we went to Route 102 and Wally caught a wild Ralts then we went back to Petalburg city and I went to Route 104 and fought pokemon.
- I walked by the coast and saw Mr Briney's shack and then I fought a rich kid after picking berries. I entered the Petalburg woods next and caught a Shroomish and named it Sid. ^^
- I trained my pokemon and leveled them up, then I saw a Team magma grunt with some Devon corp researcher. I defeated the grunt and received an Exp Share which I used to train.

Gabe the Torchic Lv 11 ;255;
Cina the Ralts Lv 9 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 8 ;285;

My Y Nuzlocke just came to a tragic (and embarrassing) end. I was defeated by...Tierno...in a 3-VS-3 battle on Route 19.

Before I get to that, however, a quick “stopping Team Flare/saving the world” recap: After performing admirably against the Team Flare Scientists at Lysandre Labs, Dash (Jolteon) was slain during a double-assault from a Team Flare Grunt’s Mightyena and Team Flare Admin’s Manectric at their Secret HQ. Although Serena’s Meowstic tried to provide support, Dash simply couldn’t endure the enemy’s successive strikes. I undoubtedly love each of my travelling companions, but Dash’s desmise struck me especially hard since I’d always envisioned him assisting me against the Elite Four (especially the Water-loving Siebold.) RIP.

Although I’d already defeated him twice before, Lysandre ambushed me once again after I managed to catch Yveltal, which was essential to his plan for using the ultimate weapon. Shockingly, he revealed himself to be a Mega Evolution user as well, so it required the combined efforts of Dead Air (Drifblim), Red Hot (Charizard), and Auraholic (Lucario), who Mega Evolved for the first time since our battle against Korrina way back at the Tower of Mastery, to take down his strongest team, which included his menacing Mega Gyarados. Dash was surely fighting alongside us in spirit as we crushed Lysandre for the final time, bringing an end to Team Flare’s evil ambitions.

Flash forward: as I was crossing Route 19’s longest rope bridge, Shauna came running up and insisted that we have a 3-on-3 battle right there and then. I’d heard that she was in the area, so I wasn’t completely shocked to see her, and I felt confident that my current roster could handle this challenge. Alloy (Magneton) made quick work of her Delcatty, so I decided to keep it on the field in order to paralyze her next Pokemon: Goodra. Little did I know that her Goodra could use “Earthquake”, which instantly brought Alloy down to 1HP – had it not been for its Sturdy Ability, it surely would’ve been killed that moment. I had no choice but to recall Alloy, and sent out Red Hot as its replacement. Thanks to the paralysis inflicted on Goodra by Alloy’s “Thunder Wave”, Red Hot was able to wear down the bulky Dragon with a series of “Air Slash” and “Strength” attacks. Shauna saved her starter, Delphox, for last, so I figured it was only appropriate to call upon Keroro (Greninja) and re-create our very first battle back in Aquacorde Town.

This is when things took a turn for the worse. Mere seconds after Keroro extinguished Delphox’s flames, Tierno and Trevor both appeared. Tierno insisted that I battle him in a 3-on-3 match as well – and wouldn’t let me heal my team before our match began. This was especially problematic because I have a rule forbidding the use of healing items during battles (besides held items.) This meant that I had to lead off with Alloy, whose HP had gone up ever-so-slightly, since it gained a level during my battle with Shauna. Foolishly, I thought that Alloy could outspeed Tierno’s lower-levelled Talonflame and eliminate it with a single “Discharge” – but one “Quick Attack” from Talonflame laid Alloy to rest. I’d heard that Tierno inexplicably didn’t teach his Talonflame any Fire-type moves, so I figured Cutlass (Pawniard) could withstand any of its Normal or Flying-type moves. “Acrobatics” hurt Cutlass more than I expected, even with the Eviolite Defense buff, but she was still able to emerge victorious with a “Hone Claws”-boosted “Night Slash.” Since Cutlass couldn’t deal any super-effective damage against Tierno’s next choice, Crawdaunt, I withdrew her in favor of Auraholic. A single “Crabhammer” depleted more than half of Auraholic’s health, but his impressive speed allowed him to wipe out Crawdaunt with a single “Close Combat” on the next turn. Despite only dealing not-very-effective damage, Tierno’s final choice, Roserade, slaughtered both Auraholic and Cutlass with its beautiful but deadly "Petal Dance"…thus bringing my Y Nuzlocke to an end. RIP. RIP. RIP.

White Knight {Furfrou}
- Calm, Route 5
Cottontail {Diggersby}
- Careful, Route 22
Dash {Jolteon}
- Quiet, Route 10
- Fell to Team Flare Grunt's Mightyena at their Secret HQ
Alloy {Magneton}
- Timid, Lost Hotel
- Fell to Tierno's Talonflame on Route 19
Auraholic {Lucario}
- Hasty, Tower of Mastery
- Fell to Tierno's Roserade on Route 19
Cutlass {Pawniard}
- Naive, Route 15
- Fell to Tierno's Roserade on Route 19

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This morning:

- After winning against some trainers inside the Petalburg woods I left and arrived close to the flower shop which I now visited. I got a Wailmer pail and went out and fought more trainers.
- I crossed a bridge and now I was at Rustboro city and I saw my rival again. After talking I visited the mart and did some shopping and I went to level up my team at the woods again.
- I went back to Rustboro and visited places and then I visited the gym and saw Roxanne at the fossil exhibit, then I defeated trainers and saved before challenging Roxanne. ^^;

Gabe the Torchic Lv 15 ;255;
Cina the Ralts Lv 13 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 14 ;285;

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Tragedy struck in my X Nuzlocke as I lost both Venus-pedia my Ivysaur and Swami, a Ducklett I caught on Route 7. On the brighter side of things, I got my Route 8, Glittering Cave, Route 9, and Ambrette Town encounters, and made it to Cyllage City. Along the way, Flababy evolved into a Floette and Bugs Bunny evolved into a Diggersby.

Party:
Flababy the Floette, level 23
Smogonbird the Fletchinder, level 25
Fantasma the Braixen, level 25
Mayzier the Aerodactyk, level 20
Bugs Bunny the Diggersby, level 23

Boxed but not dead:
Wheeler the Bidoof, level 9
Weedle dee the Beedrill, level 15
Oddity the Oddish, level 10
Boing the Spoink, level 15
Luna the Lunatone, level 17
Heliop the Helioptile, level 17

Dead:
Miniland the Azurril, level 20. Died from a Furfrou's Tail Whip->Headbutt.
Swami the Ducklett, level 16. Died from a Blackbelt's Machop.
Venus-pedia the Ivysaur, level 24. Died from a Fisherman's Shellder.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
In this episode of my X Nuzlocke, my battle with Grant had finally arrived. I caught a Luvdisc in Cyllage and traded it for the Steelix, who helped out immensely. Afterwards, though, Thumper the Steelix died fighting a Tourist's Azumarril on Route 10, but shortly after that I caught my Route 10 encounter, a Snubbull.

Party:
Mayzier the Aerodactyl, level 22
Bugs Bunny the Diggersby, level 25
Fantasma the Braixen, level 27
Smogonbird the Fletchinder, level 27
Flababy the Floette, level 25
Munchkin the Snubbull, level 21

Boxed but not dead:
Wheeler the Bidoof, level 9
Weedle dee the Beedrill, level 15
Oddity the Oddish, level 10
Boing the Spoink, level 15
Luna the Lunatone, level 17
Heliop the Helioptile, level 17

Dead:
Miniland the Azurril, level 20. Died from a Furfrou's Tail Whip->Headbutt.
Swami the Ducklett, level 16. Died from a Blackbelt's Machop.
Venus-pedia the Ivysaur, level 24. Died from a Fisherman's Shellder.
Thumper the Steelix, level 22. Died from a Tourist's Azumarril.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This morning I:

- Defeated Roxanne using Sid mostly although I used Gabe against Nosepass and it evolved into Combusken when the battle ended. I also won the Stone badge and a Tm and left.
- I saw a Team magma grunt flee from Devon corp as I left the Rustboro gym and I chased after him. I arrived at Route 116 and caught a Skitty and named her Chelse and battled people.
- I soon saw Mr Briney infront of the Rusturf tunnel and I went inside and confronted the Team magma grunt. I swiftly defeated him and got the Devon parts and Mr Briney's Wingull.

Gabe the Combusken Lv 17 ;256;
Cina the Ralts Lv 15 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 16 ;285;
Chelse the Skitty Lv 10 ;300;

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
While playing my X Nuzlocke today, it was a roller coaster of deaths and captures. Munchkin, my Route 10 encounter evolved into a Granbull but shortly after died to a wild Sawk's Counter. Before that, I caught my Route 11, encounter, a Nidorino I named "Vs. Gengar!!", and in the Reflection Cave I got a Ferroseed I named "Pokey". But the two of them both died from Blackbelt's Sawk. Finally, I reached Shalour City, but not without a few close calls. After finding Tierno and Trevor, I went to the Tower of Mastery and met the Mega Guru, then challenged Korrina at the gym. Flababy and Fantasma cleaned up the roller skating gym pretty nicely, and gained me my third badge. Afterwards, I climbed the Tower of Mastery, achieved Mega Evolution, and gained a Lucario to replace one of my fallen team members, who I named "Auraholic", after the Lucario in phoenix12's Y Nuzlocke. I proceeded to Route 12, getting a free Lapras and teaching it Surf. And finally, after enjoying a ride on a Skiddo and fighting a few trainers, Fantasma finally evolved into a Delphox.

Party:
Fantasma the Delphox, level 36
Flababy the Floette, level 34
Bugs Bunny the Diggersby, level 33
Mayzier the Aerodactyl, level 31
Auraholic the Lucario, level 32
Triton the Lapras, level 30

Dead:
Miniland the Azurill, died at level 20
Swami the Ducklett, died at level 16
Venus-pedia the Ivysaur, died at level 24
Thumper the Steelix, died at level 22
Smogonbird the Fletchinder, died at level 29
Munchkin the Granbull, died at level 25
Vs. Gengar!! the Nidorino, died at level 23
Pokey the Ferroseed, died at level 22

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This afternoon on my nuzlocke:

- Now that Peeko the Wingull was saved, I went to the Devon corp skyscraper and spoke with the company president who thanked me and wanted me to deliver the Devon parts now.
- I was also given a letter for Steven which I had to deliver also as if I was UPS. I left Rustboro city and meandered south to Mr Briney's shack where I asked him for a free ride. ^^;
- Mr Briney and I set off for Dewford town and once we had arrived, I visited the pokemon center and got myself an Old Rod outside which I fished with, then I visited some homes.

Gabe the Combusken Lv 19 ;256;
Cina the Ralts Lv 16 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 17 ;285;
Chelse the Skitty Lv 12 ;300;

koosbane

master breeder
I've been doing nuzlocke on my X version and haven't posted about it but meant to. So I just completed the seventh gym and went to team flares hideout in lumiose, Lysander knocked out my butterfree and my magnezone. I really wanted to quit but I'm gonna try and press on. I'm playing standard rules and using berries I've grown but not items.

Current team.
Lucario (Timmy) lvl 50
Tyrantrum (no nickname) lvl 49
Blastoise (Hagrid) lvl 49
Delphox (Harry) lvl 50
Duosion (blob) lvl 34
Heliolisk (no nickname) lvl 35

Main issue until Lysander has been fighting types, I have nothing that resists them and several weaknesses plus they keep using other types of moves and have given me grief. I hate sawk now because of this. Hoping duosion will give me a resistance to fighting and is bulky enough to take any fighting types out safely.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Last night on my nuzlocke:

- I visited the Dewford town gym and walked through the semi-darkness and defeated several trainers and faced off against Brawly. I used Gabe and Cina mostly and won against Brawly.
- Once I had grabbed the Knuckle badge and Bulk Up Tm, I left Dewford's gym and healed at the pokemon center and went north to Route 106's coast and fought a few trainers there also.
- I visited the Granite cave next and made my way deep and defeated tons of wild pokemon, then I found Steven Stone and gave him his dad's letter and I attained the Steel Wing Tm.

Gabe the Combusken Lv 21 ;256;
Cina the Ralts Lv 18 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 18 ;285;
Chelse the Skitty Lv 14 ;300;

koosbane

master breeder
Munchkin, my Route 10 encounter evolved into a Granbull but shortly after died to a wild Sawk's Counter. Before that, I caught my Route 11, encounter, a Nidorino I named "Vs. Gengar!!", and in the Reflection Cave I got a Ferroseed I named "Pokey". But the two of them both died from Blackbelt's Sawk.

You learned the same hard lesson I did. Word to the wise if you're playing x/y nuzlocke beware of sawk in any fashion, they suck.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Last night on my nuzlocke:

- Ok since Steven's letter was now delivered, I left Dewford town and set off with Mr Briney across the ocean to Slateport city and we arrived at the pier on Route 109's beach now. :3
- I headed through the sand and defeated a few Tubers and visited a shack where I defeated a few more trainers and grabbed some Soda pop. I now went to Slateport itself.
- I visited Slateport's little market and the pokemon center as well and made my way to the Aquatic museum and saw Team magma inside, then I saw Capt Stern and met Maxie also.

Gabe the Combusken Lv 22 ;256;
Cina the Ralts Lv 19 ;280;
Sid the Shroomish Lv 19 ;285;
Chelse the Skitty Lv 15 ;300;

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I decided to start a wonderlocke on omega ruby because I'm bored of playing explorers of sky. I just got to Rustboro and got some pretty good team members so far.
Team
Froakie lv 10
Ralts lv 7
Spewpa lv 9
Fennekin lv 10
Shellder with skill link o.o lv 7

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
I have decided to make an attempt at the nuzlocke challenge.
I will be using the following rules:
1. Standard nuzlock rules
2. Species/Dupes Clause
3. If a shiny is encountered I may catch it and not have it count towards first encounter.
4. Forced pokemon (must battle to progress) do not count towards first encounters unless caught.

Day 1

My morning begins with a nice dream about Professor Sycamor,which then gets painfully ruined by that damn Fletchling. Anyways, I go downstairs to see my mother in her natural habitat, the kitchen, I get nagged by her to go change out of my pyjamas, I do that come back and she tells me to go outside. Outside my house, there stood two girls, they invite me to the next town and I go there, and save along the way. We meet up, talk, and I get my starter pokemon, an adorable little Fennekin (I soft reset untill I got a female) and I gave her the name Diamond, like my original Y starter. Shauna challenged me to a battle, I roasted her Chestnut over an open fire. I get home and give the letter to my mom, she then gathers some supplies for me and I head on my way, never to return home again.

Last edited: