• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I visited many places of interest around Cyllage City including a boutique that sold clothes and stuff and a also house where I obtained some Persim Berries after answering a girl's short quiz. I then visited Hotel Cyllage and I spoke to the people staying there. I got the Sleep Talk and Rest TMs after speaking to some tourists and I spoke to a maid upstairs and picked up the Destiny Knot item too. I also met Mr. Bonding for the third time and received the Prize Money Power O-Power from him. I visited the local cafe afterwards and spoke to people after paying a fee and I registered new Pokemon in my Pokedex. I then met Grant when I headed out and I spoke to him and obtained the Strength HM from him and saved.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 28
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 26
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 24
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 24
002.png
- Petal Lv. 25
674.png
- Express Lv. 25

Glaceon2000

Hey, I'm back! I took a break from pokemon for a while (thanks a lot Animal Crossing xD), but I'm back with my nuzlocke! Not much happened but I'll update anyway.

I started by training my new fletchling from level three to level ten. I went onto route 22, and battled the first trainer. Everything was going well until I made the mistake of leaving my Metapod in when a Litleo was out, thinking she could handle it. One ember later, my first loss in a nuzlocke ;-;. She was so close to evolving too :(. I only had three pokemon, so I went to restore before heading into the grass on route 22, where I found a Riolu! I used almost all my pokeballs catching it, but I caught it on my second to last ball! I stopped playing after that, I'm going to play more tomorrow.

My team:

Fennekin: level 10

;447; Riolu: level 6

:515: Panpour: level 10

Fletchling: level 10

Lorde

I followed the bike trail north after I obtained the Strength HM from Gym Leader Grant and I met a Cyclist by the entrance to Connecting Cave. I couldn't do much in that side of the cave yet since I couldn't use Strength until I won the Cliff Badge, so I headed out again. I didn't want to challenge the local Gym yet since my Pokemon weren't strong enough, so I decided to visit Route 10 in order to train there. I crossed a small bridge over a river and I arrived at Route 10. I picked up an Iapapa Berry off the ground and I noticed a boulder that I couldn't push yet. Instead I battled a male Psychic and I beat his Solosis with Express. I then battled a Tourist and I beat her Skiploom with Flappy and her Dunsparce with Express.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 28
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 26
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 24
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 24
002.png
- Petal Lv. 25
674.png
- Express Lv. 26

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Moving right along...

Maddox defeated Korrina's Lucario Duo easily enough. I went through Route 11 and caught Drew the Throh. I went into Reflection Cave and caught Marcelyn the Sableye after some difficulty. I stayed WELL away from the Hawlucha girl and got through the rest of Reflection Cave with no problems. I made it to Shalour City, went to the Tower of Mastery and wooped Calem. I went to Route 12 and caught Rachelle the Slowpoke. I went to the Shalour Gym and Melantha made short work of the gym trainers. Sadly it wasn't that easy for Korrina herself. The first two pokemon were easy but I switched to Maddox for Hawlucha because he wasn't taking the hits very well. and I thought I could Smokescreen stall it, but Hawlucha was faster and Maddox went down to that terrifying Flying Press :(

I VERY nearly lost Orville as well but he held on with just 1 HP!!!! and secured victory with Water Pulse. What a champ!!

I decided to add Kaety to my party since I already have Melantha for Grass types anyway. She will need some training though. I went back to the Tower of Mastery, went to the top and battled Korrina (again.) I won easily enough and replaced Drummond with Lucario, now named Albert. I headed back for Route 12, Calem gave me Surf and I taught it to Orville. I went through Route 12 and made it to Coumarine City. Where Calem challenged me again. I met up with Prof Sycamore and Diantha. The Prof gave me Fly, which I taught to Melantha.

I headed for the Gym to battle Calem and easily won. This is where I'll stop for now. Got to train Kaety.

Team:

Orville the Frogadier Lv 35
Melantha the Hawlucha Lv 35
Kaety the Espurr Lv 19
Alva the Ledian Lv 35
Eldred the Simisage Lv 33
Albert the Lucario Lv 34

PC:

Benson the Bidoof
Sungaze the Flabebe
Christine the Whismur
Rosaline the Mienfoo
Jackie the Sandile
Purdie the Solrock
Drummond the Scraggy
Drew the Throh
Marcelyn the Sableye
Rachelle the Slowpoke

R.I.P:

Daniela the Litleo Lv 5 - Lv 16
Dolph the Fletchinder Lv 3 - Lv 22
Maddox the Charmeleon Lv 10 - Lv 33

Lorde

I continued to wander around Route 10 and I eventually arrived at the area with the tall stone pillars. I wandered around the tall grass near the pillars and I encountered some more wild Pokemon including an Eevee and an Emolga. I battled each of them for more experience and I trained my team against more wild Pokemon in that area for around 25 minutes to level them all up. I kept searching the tall grass and found and battled a Sigilyph and a Hawlucha as well. I picked up a Thunder Stone after battling another Psychic and his Meditite and Kirlia. I left Route 10 to heal my Pokemon in Cyllage City afterwards, but I returned to explore some more. I battled another Tourist trainer in the area and then I saved the game.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 29
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 27
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 25
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 25
002.png
- Petal Lv. 26
674.png
- Express Lv. 27

Glaceon2000

Today I started by training all my pokemon to level 13. Panpour learned Water Gun, finally a good water type move. I battled all the other trainers on Route 22 before going to the gym. It was kinda sad seeing the Metapod and Butterfree paintings :(. I battled two trainers before the gym leader, when I got there I lead with Fletchling. Two attacks and the Surskit is down, but not before setting up a Water Sport, so I had to keep Fletchling in and Vivillon came out. I pecked it once, and it used Infestation. Fletchling's HP was getting low, so I tried to send out Fennekin, but it wouldn't let me. I had three Potions left, so I used one. After that I just kept Pecking it until it fainted. I (finally) won the bug badge! I went to Route 4 to get my next pokemon, and it's a male Ledyba. I put it in the PC, I think I could get better team members. After that I saved and ended for the day.

My team:

Fennekin: level 13

Fletchling: level 14

Riolu: level 13

Panpour: level 13

In the PC:

Ledyba: level 7

Lost pokemon:

Metapod: level 9

Lorde

After training on Route 10, I went back to Cyllage City to heal my team at the PC. I then headed to the Cyllage City Gym to challenge Grant for the Cliff Badge afterwards. Once inside I realized that the Gym puzzle was a rock climbing challenge and that I would have to move around several rock formations within the Gym while battling Gym trainers. I battled a Hiker and a couple of Rising Star trainers and I beat their Rock-type Pokemon with Express and Dolan mostly. After beating another Hiker and his Nosepass, I headed out of the Gym to heal my team again and then I returned to the Gym and I went to Grant's spot at the top section of the Gym. I switched my Pokemon around so Express would be first and then saved.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 30
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 27
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 25
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 26
002.png
- Petal Lv. 26
674.png
- Express Lv. 28

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Sadly it gets worse. :(

Ramos' Jumpluff took down Alva and Melantha with Acrobatics. I thought Melantha would be able to take down Jumpluff in one shot but I guess not. Everyone else went down to Gogoat's Take Down/Bulldoze. If only I still had Maddox. Orville and Kaety had only just evolved too. :(

R.I.P Everyone

Last edited:

Glaceon2000

I went down Route 4 and battled all the trainers, including a kid who said he traded for a "really cool pokemon", a Magikarp. After that I went into Lumiose city, where I battled Professor Sycamore. After the battle, I picked Bulbasaur as a Kanto starter. I went to Route five, where I found a male Bunnelby! I'll probably keep him in my team for a little while. I was in the Plusle/Minun double battle with Fennekin and Riolu, and Fennekin evolved into Braixen! After that I trained Bulbasaur up to level 13, and Bunnelby up to level 11. I then saved for the day, I was tired of training pokemon xD.

My team:

Braixen: level 16

Fletchling: level 15

Panpour: level 15

Bulbasaur: level 13

Bunnelby: level 11

Riolu: level 15

In the PC:

Ledyba: level 7

Lost pokemon:

Metapod: level 9

Lorde

I went ahead and challenged Gym Leader Grant at the Cyllage City Gym and he sent out his Amaura and I used Foxy. I had Foxy attack it with Flame Charge, but Amaura survived and it used Rock Tomb. That damaged Foxy, so I switched to Express. I defeated Grant's Amaura with Circle Throw and then he sent out his Tyrunt. I switched to Dolan and I attacked Grant's Tyrunt with Water Pulse. That did a good amount of damage, but Tyrunt endured it and used Bite afterwards. Grant healed it, but a couple more Water Pulse attacks were enough to defeat his Tyrunt. After beating Grant I obtained the Cliff Badge and the Rock Tomb TM from him. I slid down a wall afterwards and headed out of the Cyllage City Gym.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 30
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 27
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 25
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 27
002.png
- Petal Lv. 26
674.png
- Express Lv. 28

Glaceon2000

I started off the day by leveling up Bulbasaur and Bunnelby to level 15. Then I went and battled all the trainers on route 5, and went to Camphrier Town. I went to Shabboneau Castle looking for mega evolution info, which they didn't have. What a great help that was (not). There was a Snorlax right in the middle of route 5, so I went to Parfum Palace to look for a Pokeflute. On the way to the palace, Bulbasaur evolved into an Ivysaur! After that I went to route 6 for a pokemon! Don't worry, I didn't go near those evil Furfrou. I went into the grass and found a male Espurr! Into the PC you go. I walk up to the palace, and pay the fee. But before I could find the Pokeflute, I had to find a lost Furfrou. The owner was so happy, he set off fireworks, and also gave me the Pokeflute! I saved and quit for the day after that.

My team:

Ivysaur: level 16

Bunnelby: level 16

Panpour: level 16

Braixen: level 16

Riolu: level 16

Fletchling: level 16

Lorde

After beating Gym Leader Grant and getting the Cliff Badge, I healed my team at the Cyllage City Pokemon Center and I taught Strength to Express so that I could push boulders around. I wandered up the bike trail to Connecting Cave and I pushed a boulder and found the Aerial Ace TM there, which I taught to Flappy. I left Cyllage City afterwards and went north to Route 10. I wandered through the tall grass and encountered my first Pokemon horde of Nosepass. I battled a Nosepass and encountered a Team Flare grunt and I battled them. I beat their Houndour and Golbat with Dolan, then I met another grunt and I beat his Gulpin with Foxy. I walked a little more and I arrived in Geosenge Town and saved there.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 31
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 28
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 26
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 27
002.png
- Petal Lv. 26
674.png
- Express Lv. 28

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Thought I'd try a Nuzlocke idea I'd been brewing for a while, having just gotten Y it seemed like a good time to start. I also decided to combine my idea with a Wonderlocke challenge, making it all the more unpredictable!

So I'm dubbing this the Tag Team (Wonder)Nuzlocke:

1) Only catch the first encounter on any route, then trade away over Wonder Trade (keeping level below level limit)
2) Level limit of the next gym leader's highest Pokemon
3) Every Pokemon must be put into teams of three, in order of capture
4) The first Pokemon obtained of a team is the 'captain'
5) Switching only allowed between team members
6) If a captain faints, it is released and its team members deposited and excluded from further play
7) If the other two team members faint, they are both released and the captain deposited and excluded from further play
8) No boxing any Pokemon on your current team (leniency to occasional HM usage)

Starting off my adventure as a female (because I want more clothes, darnit) named Peaches, I RNG'd and started off with a Chespin. Then I caught a Fletchling on the following route, meaning I could commence the random trading! I had to receive Pokemon below level 12, the level of Viola's Vivillon.

So the first Pokemon I received, and my first ever team captain, was...a Weedle at level 2. A challenging start to say the least!

The next trade provided me with a Relicanth, but at too high a level. However for that I then received a Tauros at level 1! A great asset to try and keep my captain alive. The two have since been nicknamed Dr. Bees and The General respectively.

In the forest I snagged a Scatterbug, and traded that away for a Ledyba which I nicknamed M'lady. So my team comprised of two bugs and one bull, hence its apt team name, 2Bugs1Bull. Weedle as a captain would be underwhelming only momentarily as during training it managed to evolve twice, so Dr. Bees suited his namesake.

Route 3 provided me with another Fletchling, which I sent away to receive a Goomy, providing many awesome resistances at this point in the game. Naming it Blobzilla, it was off to the eastern route to get another Pokemon, a Litleo, to trade away for a teammate. It provided me with a Dunsparce with Serene Grace, awesome since Dunsparce is one of my favourite Pokemon. Dunny Lad joined Blobzilla as a two man team up until the first gym, which The General made light work of, earning Peaches badge number one with no casualties thus far!

The next route gave me a Ledyba, ironically, which I sent away and got back a level 17 Sneasel, under the new level cap of 25, which I named Grim. The full team of Goomy, Dunsparce and Sneasel seems very random so I tagged the team with the name Ragtag Misfits. Lumiose City got me another Pokemon in Charmander, from the professor (which I RNG'd, but is useful because I want the Charizardite Y anyway), which I traded away of course and got back another Fire starter in Chimchar, which I have yet to nickname, but will be the captain of team three should it ever come to it.

My team:

Team 2Bugs1Bull
Captain: Dr. Bees
015.png

Seconds: The General and M'lady
128.png
165.png

Team Ragtag Misfits
Captain: Blobzilla
704.png

Seconds: Dunny Lad and Grim
206.png
215.png

Badges: 1
Deaths: 0​

Lorde

I visited the local Pokemon Center shortly after arriving in Geosenge Town and I healed my team inside and stocked up on items as well. I spoke to a man by the changing rooms and got the Payback TM and headed outside afterwards. I visited the local hotel where I met Mr. Bonding again and obtained a new O-Power from him. I wandered around town some more after that and I encountered a Team Flare grunt who fled after I got too close. I obtained some more items around Geosenge Town including Soft Sand west of the Pokemon Center and an Everstone from a scientist in a house. I encountered the Team Flare grunt from earlier again and then he spoke about the rock formations, then Serena arrived there.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 31
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 28
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 26
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 27
002.png
- Petal Lv. 26
674.png
- Express Lv.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Time for an update on The Benmeister's Tag Team Wonderlocke!

We last left off with zero deaths, having obtained our first badge. Our first of the two teams in our party were Team 2Bugs1Bull, consisting of Dr. Bees the Beedrill, The General the Tauros and M'lady the Ledian. The second were Team Ragtag Misfits containing Blobzilla the Goomy, Dunny Lad the Dunsparce and Grim the Sneasel.

Having gotten a Chimchar from the Lumiose trade, heading west I snagged a Pancham, which I traded and got a Buneary, the first of many I'm sure! I almost met my doom at the hands of Tierno's Sword Dance-ing Corphish but Grim managed to make his debut appearance to save the day. On my trip west I also nabbed a Nincada which I sent off, and got a Larvesta, forming a team of Chimchar, Buneary and Larvesta as team three, with Chimchar as captain. During this period M'lady evolved into a Ledian, hopefully to greater use.

I caught the Snorlax as my Route 7 encounter and sent that off for my captain of team four, a Zigzagoon...yay? The cave supplied me with a Meditite which I traded for a Charmander. I sure do have a bunch of Normal and Fire types!

Then onto Route 8, and I find an Inkay as my encounter...but then disaster strikes! M'lady gets confused by Swagger, and thinking nothing of it, I decide to try set up a Reflect just to minimise damage. But then, M'lady strikes herself with confusion, and then Inkay brings out its secret weapon...Foul Play! I knew M'lady was doomed but I still could only look on in disbelief as my Ledian was struck dead by a wild Pokemon, of all things. R.I.P. M'lady.

Determined for M'lady not to have died in vain, I sent out The General and just tossed a Pokeball in hope, and somehow it worked. I sent the cursed Inkay away as quickly as possible and got back a pretty nice Larvitar in return with some cool moves, making a team of Zigzagoon, Charmander and Larvitar with Zigzagoon as captain...I just hope the Larvitar was worth the harsh loss of M'lady, and that it realises the sacrifice made for it...

It was time to move on and push forward, though. I got the Old Rod and promptly fished up a Luvdisc in town, and traded it away for my fifth team captain...a Spewpa, seriously? To the east, I got a Hippopotas which I traded for a Ralts, and in the cave, I got a Machop which I traded for another gosh darned Bug in Illumise, making a team of Spewpa, Ralts and Illumise. At least it provides Fighting resistances? I dealt with Team Flare despite a scare in which I had The General out in the double battle against Croagunk and Scraggy, but Dr. Bees came in and saved the day!

I fished up another Luvdisc in Cyllage City, and traded it away for my sixth team captain, an Abra, which is pretty cool I guess except it currently only knows Teleport. I tried getting an encounter to the north but it was a Sigyliph, which almost knocked out The General, losing two Pokemon to wild Pokemon between badges would be unthinkable, and it actually used Whirlwind to end the battle. I got everyone up to near the level limit, but it was going to be tough, as my team was not best equipped for Rock types.

I decided to go with Team Ragtag Misfits and lead with Dunny Lad. It had Yawn, Rock Smash and Roost. The plan was to put the Amaura to sleep, and then with Serene Grace plough through it with increased defence lowering, using Roost if need be to save on healing items (I have a three item limit per battle per team).

Sadly, that plan never came to fruition. I managed to get off a Yawn, but was slower and took some damage from Take Down. I would be fine if I just used Roost the next turn, as long as I didn't get hit with a critical. Well, you can probably guess what happened. R.I.P. Dunny Lad.

So my plan was completely in tatters, but Dunny Lad at least managed to get the Amaura to sleep. Despite being team captain, Blobzilla wasn't of any use, especially being weak to both Ice and Dragon and having no good move. So, despite being weak to Rock, it was all up to Grim. With the one sleep turn, Grim got off a Hone Claws to get its attack up, which would prove crucial. With Metal Claw, Amaura was down. Last up was Tyrunt. Metal Claw got it down to half health, but Grim got hit almost to death with a Rock Tomb, which lowered its speed. I would just have to hope that Grim was still faster than Tyrunt, and managed to hit with a non-100% accurate Metal Claw.

Thankfully fortune favoured me this time, and Grim took down Tyrunt, winning me the second badge. I guess luck balances itself out.

But now I'm stuck with two teams of two Pokemon each - remember for this challenge, I can't deposit anyone I currently have in my party, and I have to withdraw teams of three as a whole, meaning I'm stuck with a team of four Pokemon until the unfortunate happens and someone else dies. Not only that, but there's a Fighting gym next, and both The General and Grim, my gym heroes so far, are horribly weak to Fighting. Unless my teams change by that point, almost unbelievably it's going to be up to Dr. Bees to save the day.

To wind down from the tragedy, I fished up a Magikarp in the Parfum Palace to trade for a second team member for Abra. It was a Luvdisc, blech.

My team:

Team 2Bugs1Bull
015.png

Seconds: The General
128.png

Team Ragtag Misfits
Captain: Blobzilla
704.png

Seconds: Grim
215.png

Badges: 2

Deaths: 2
M'lady (Team 2Bugs1Bull)
166.png

Dunny Lad (Team Ragtag Misfits)
206.png

Last edited:

Lorde

Serena spoke to me about the mysterious Team Flare grunt in Geosenge Town, then she left. I left town also and went to Route 11 next. I encountered Gym Leader Korrina again on my way out of town though and I had to battle against her and her two Lucario. I used Foxy to beat the first one with Flame Charge, then I switched to Express and beat Korrina's second one with a Circle Throw attack. Korrina spoke to me some more afterwards and returned to Shalour City. I explored Route 11 afterwards and I battled a Psychic and his Solosis and Sigilyph. I then picked up a Sitrus Berry off the ground by a berry tree and beat a Battle Girl and her Mienfoo with Flappy's Aerial Ace. I then explored the tall grass in the area.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 32
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 29
025.png
- Sunny Lv. 27
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 28
002.png
- Petal Lv. 27
674.png
- Express Lv. 30

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Time once again for an update on The Benmeister's Tag Team Wonderlocke!

When we last left our heroes, we had just conquered the second gym, but we paid the price with the loss of Dunny Lad. The Fighting gym was up next and my team was not well equipped to deal with Fighting types, let alone the fact that Korrina and her two Lucario show up soon, which I had completely forgotten about before. To combat this, I needed a Ground type attack, so I popped back to Lumiose and bought the TM for Bulldoze, which I put on The General. I also maaaay have spent a lot of time messing around with the Pokemon video maker place.

I grinded everyone to a high-ish level before taking on Korrina and her Lucario. Surprisingly it wasn't too much bother, using Team 2Bugs1Bull I lowered their attack and Bulldozed my way to victory. A useful asset was equipping the Rocky Helmet to Dr. Bees, then switching into it from The General so it would barely take any damage whilst dishing out some via the Helmet.

I managed to get two more encounters, a Hariyama which I traded away for a Slowpoke (forming a team of Abra, Luvdisc and Slowpoke), and a Carbink which I traded away for the captain of team seven, a Pikachu, alright I suppose.

But up next was the Reflection Cave, not too friendly a place. Bearing in mind I couldn't level anyone past 32, I had Team Ragtag Misfits up in front. But they were not prepared for the horror that was the Battle Girl with the Throh. Blobzilla could not get a hit in, and the Throh's Vital Throws were dealing more than half its health. I used up two of my three healing items trying to prevent the inevitable, but eventually gave in to the reality that it was a lost cause. R.I.P. Blobzilla.

So with the team captain down, Grim was going to be deposited or released one way or the other. Deposited if it somehow survived, released if it died. Being up against a Throh, there was only going to be one outcome. R.I.P. Grim and farewell to Team Ragtag Misfits.

It was up to Team 2Bugs1Bull to save the day. The Intimidate/Rocky Helmet switch in combination worked wonders and Throh was taken down, and the duo even managed to take down the following Hawlucha. But I had defeated this trainer at a terrible cost, the loss of my first full team, there weren't even any survivors in the end. It was time to decide upon which team to take the mantle, and after not too much deliberation I decided upon Team Muscle Mashers, featuring PewdiePul the Spewpa, Prancer the Ralts and 50Scent the Illumise. With my previous team having been taken down by a Throh, and with many more Fighting types to come, this team despite having two Bugs seemed like a perfect counter for the upcoming fights.

I spent several hours training my team up to level 26-ish from its low standings, evolving PewdiePul into a Vivillon and Prancer into a Kirlia in the process. I could see the potential the team had to combat those pesky Fighting types, and was determined that they were ready, a thought enhanced by getting through the first two or three trainers back in the Reflection Cave with relative ease.

But perhaps my best laid plans were still not good enough. Faced with a level 28 Sawk, Prancer almost got KO'd in one hit with a Retaliate, which I had no real counter for. I decided to switch into 50Scent who had the most Defence, and it got struck for just under half damage. There wasn't much else I could do besides hope the RNG worked in my favour and I could get a Charm off. It wasn't in my favour. R.I.P. 50Scent.

So my team, after all this training, seemed doomed, it was up to PewdiePul to just take the hits and hope to heal enough with my three healing items and Draining Kiss. It looked hopeless, but thankfully Sawk ran out of Retaliates and was stuck doing Double Kick, after which I was able to take it out. But once again I was down to two teams of two Pokemon, leaving me back with a party of four.

I got out of the cave, and fished up a Luvdisc in Shalour City, which I traded away for a Psyduck. During the catch Prancer reached the Gardevoir stage, which I sorely needed for the upcoming gym. I was fearful of the Calem battle, but Team Muscle Mashers managed to overcome it without too much of an issue.

Fighting the gym trainers I was in danger of actually exceeding the level cap of 32, but I just managed to stay under. It was up to Team Muscle Mashers to fulfil their destiny. I put the Rocky Helmet on Prancer to retain the strategy so useful against Korrina before. PewdiePul took out Mienfoo resisting the effects of Fake Out through its Shield Dust ability, then I switched into Prancer to take some hits and put up a Lucky Chant. Machoke was taken out without too much problems, but at the cost of lowered Speed and Defence. I was very fearful of the Hawlucha, especially as it managed to get off a Hone Claws, but it went for Flying Press which did very little damage, allowing for Prancer to get the KO and the third badge without any losses!

Now I need a break from the hours of training. Not quite sure how I'm going to manage or plan for the upcoming events, but that hurdle shall be crossed when I get to it. For now, my struggling party of four lives on!

My team:

Team 2Bugs1Bull
015.png

Seconds: The General
128.png

Team Muscle Mashers
Captain: PewdiePul
666.png

Seconds: Prancer
282.png

Badges: 3

Deaths: 5
M'lady (Team 2Bugs1Bull)
166.png

Dunny Lad, Blobzilla, Grim (Team Ragtag Misfits)
206.png
704.png
215.png

50Scent (Team Muscle Mashers)
314.png

Last edited:

Lorde

As I headed towards the tall grass on Route 11, I received a Holo Clip message from Professor Sycamore who wanted me to speak with the Mega Evolution guru in Shalour City. After that message I battled various wild Pokemon in the area including a wild Chingling, Staravia, Hariyama and Nidorino in the tall grass. I wandered around some more and battled a Brains and Brawn duo and beat their Mr. Mime and Machoke with Flappy and Dolan. I picked up the Rock Polish TM next and then I found the entrance to Reflection Cave which I needed to navigate through to get to Shalour City. Before going inside, I battled a Sky Trainer there on Route 11 and then I picked up a Thunder Stone that was hidden on a rock.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 34
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 31
026.png
- Sunny Lv. 30
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 30
002.png
- Petal Lv. 29
674.png
- Express Lv. 30

Erron Black

The Outlaw
So after my Shiny Badge Quest on Y I am going to do a Wonderwedlocke ^.^
Can't wait to start it! Wonder what Pokemon I will get ^.^

Lorde

I battled a wild Dedenne and a Stunky in the tall grass on Route 11 - aka Miroir Way - and then I entered Reflection Cave. Once inside the cave I wandered around a bit and I encountered and battled against a Backpacker and I beat his Linoone with Express's Circle Throw. I headed deeper into the cavern and after passing a fork in the tunnel, I picked up a Net Ball. I looked around for more items and then I back tracked a bit and battled against a Battle Girl and her Throh and Hawlucha, both of which Flappy defeated with Aerial Ace. I moved through the first floor some more and after battling against a female Ace Trainer, I battled some wild Pokemon including a Woobat that dropped from the ceiling and a Solosis.

654.png
- Foxy Lv. 35
662.png
- Flappy Lv. 33
026.png
- Sunny Lv. 31
054.png
- Dolan Lv. 31
002.png
- Petal Lv. 31
674.png
- Express Lv. 31