• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Omega Ruby Wonderlocke 2019:

• During most adventures, my first teammate to evolve is usually a Bug-type, but that honor went to our sly sapling Seedot this time around, after she swept away May's Wailmer on Route 110. This development is especially exciting since Seedot had been stuck with a pretty shallow movepool (relying entirely on "False Swipe" and "Nature Power" to inflict damage). As a Nuzleaf, she can utilize the "Rock Tomb" and "Thief" TMs I'd received (with even more TMs available at the nearby Mauville City Poké Mart). It was also a relief to emerge from that battle with May completely fatality-free, since my "rival" has claimed the lives of multiple teammates in previous Hoenn-based Nuz/Wonderlockes.

• More team turnover took place after reaching Mauville City (and its many surrounding Routes). Wingull stepped aside to make space for Seviper, since I've traveled with a Wingull/Pelipper in multiple prior Nuz/Wonderlockes, but never a single Seviper. I faced a tougher call after receiving Grillmak (Pansear), but opted to bench Zorua, since another Zoroark had played a VERY pivotal role in my White 2 Challenge Mode Nuzlocke. It's also a fun opportunity to bond with one of the most infamously-disliked species.

• Zigzaton (Zigzagoon) evolved after wrecking Wally's Ralts outside the Mauville Gym. Although I'm still not sure of her long-term potential as a main squad member, at least she's been able to achieve evolution.

MAUVILLE CITY GYM: Despite Wattson's reputation as an electrical expert, I wound up shocking the cheerful man far more than he shocked me. I'd originally planned to lead with Nuzleaf, due to her Electric-type resistance, but I decided to give recent recruit Seviper a shot instead. Magnemite's Sturdy proved somewhat annoying when combined with Wattson's Super Potion supply, but Seviper ultimately prevailed with a "Bulldoze" barrage. Expecting "Rollout" shenanigans from Wattson's Voltorb, I replaced Seviper with Rock-resistant Machop; however, Wattson opted for a "Charge" and "Volt Switch" strategy instead. Unfortunately for Wattson, this backfired in a big way, as his Magneton switched right into a brutal "Bulldoze" from Machop. Once Voltorb returned to the battlefield, I brought out Nuzleaf to pull the plug on Wattson with "Thief," thus earning us the Dynamo Badge.

• Seviper's toughness helped us win a Master Rank Contest Spectacular in Fallarbor Town (with the moveset "Bite," "Glare," "Dragon Tail," and "Poison Fang").

• I faced my first tricky teambuilding choice in a while when I received Kabuto in exchange for Solrock from Meteor Falls. Although it feels somewhat blasphemous to send my "starter" to Professor Birch, I've journeyed alongside a member of the Zigzagoon family in several previous Nuz/Wonderlocks, and Kabuto's Water/Rock coverage could prove quite useful. Dear Linoone can still contribute as part of a rotational B-squad whenever my main six get too over-leveled (which happens pretty easily in a Wonderlocke, thanks to all the boosted trade EXP).

• Machop became an even buffer beaut after slapping Team Magma Admin Tabitha's Numel into submission in Meteor Falls (with a little help from May's Shroomish). As a Machoke, she continued to impress me against Magma Leader Maxie's Camerupt atop Mt. Chimney, withstanding "Lava Plume" far better than I'd expected (while Nuzleaf took care of Maxie's Mightyena and Kabuto handled Golbat).

LAVARIDGE TOWN GYM: The literal firepower of Lavaridge Town Gym Leader Flannery was no match for the burning passion of a Dragon-type, as Kindwurm (Bagon) made his red-hot Gym debut. Admittedly, being slightly-overleveled certainly helped his case, allowing him to easily crush Flannery's Slugma under "Rock Tomb" and shred her Numel with his recently-mastered "Dragon Claw." Worried that Kindwurm couldn't withstand a "Sunny Day"-boosted "Overheat" from Torkoal, I turned this match in a double debut by replacing him with our newest ally: Kabuto. Flannery actually opted for a "Curse" strategy instead, so Kabuto wore down the Coal Pokémon with "Mud Shot" and a "Dig" critical-hit, thus earning us the Heat Badge. Following this noteworthy triumph, Kindwurm moved one crucial step closer to his dreams of soaring through the skies by becoming a Shelgon.

CURRENT TEAM =
Machoke
- Lv. 30, Bold, Guts, Route 116
Shelgon
- Lv. 30, Gentle, Rock Head, Dewford Town
Nuzleaf
- Lv. 29, Brave, Chlorophyll, Petalburg City
Seviper
- Lv. 28, Careful, Shed Skin, Route 117
Grillmak {Pansear}
- Lv. 28, Jolly, Gluttony, Route 111
Kabuto
- Lv. 28, Calm, Battle Armor, Meteor Falls

Linoone
- Mild, Gluttony, Route 101
Zorua
- Brave, Illusion, Route 103
Wingull
- Brave, Keen Eye, Route 102
キノココ {Shroomish}
- Adamant, Poison Heal, Route 104
ミミロル {Buneary} ♀
- Jolly, Klutz, Petalburg Woods
Dunspy {Dunsparce} ♀
- Brave, Serene Grace, Rusturf Tunnel
Electrike
- Mild, Static, Route 106
Minun
- Sassy, Minus, Granite Cave
Numel
- Quiet, Simple, Route 107
Waumpel {Wurmple} ♀
- Quirky, Shield Dust, Route 115
ヤヤコマ {Fletchling} ♀
- Quiet, Big Pecks, Route 109
Bunnelby
- Quiet, Pickup, Slateport City
Skitty
- Mild, Cute Charm, Route 110
Poochyena
- Adamant, Quick Feet, Route 118
ドガース {Koffing} ♂
- Bashful, Levitate, Route 112
SpunkYes {Nincada} ♀
- Impish, Compound Eyes, Fiery Path
Espurr
- Docile, Keen Eye, Route 113
Racaillou {Geodude} ♀
- Hardy, Rock Head, Route 114
Honey {Gloom} ♀
- Naive, Chlorophyll, Jagged Pass
ゴビット {Golett} ♂
- Hasty, Klutz, Lavaridge Town
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area, send it through Wonder Trade, and keep whatever Pokémon I receive. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) 3-Strikes Duplicates + Over-leveled Clause: I have 3 chances to "send back" any Pokémon I've already received or any Pokémon too high-leveled to obey. I must keep the third regardless.
2.) I must release every Pokémon that faints.
3.) I can accept gift Pokémon and send them through Wonder Trade, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
4.) I can only perform regular trades for the purpose of evolution and only using items obtained within this game (if any are required.) I cannot perform any in-game trades.
5.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of battles.
6.) Battles must always be set to "Set", not "Shift."
7.) The EXP Share must be turned off at all times.
8.) I cannot earn more than two Affection hearts per Pokémon using Pokémon Amie.
9.) I cannot use "O Powers" at any time.

Last edited:

PETALBURG CITY GYM: Unfortunately, some simple strategizing made my long-awaited showdown with my father at the Petalburg Gym pretty anti-climactic. Shelgon's recent evolution in Lavaridge Town equipped him with "Protect," which provided the perfect tool to upend my father's team. I alternated between "Protect" and "Hone Claws" whenever Dad's first Slaking loafed around, only getting slightly thrown off my count when he chose to utilize a Hyper Potion. Once Shelgon's attack power had drastically increased, he proceeded to tear through Dad's Slaking #1 and Vigoroth with "Dragon Claw." Since I prefer to avoid sweeping Gym matches, I tried to simply soften up Dad's second Slaking with "Crunch" before sending out Kabuto to finish the job; however, a critical hit silenced Slaking in one shot, thus earning us the Balance Badge.

• I relied on my B-team (Linoone, Zorua, Wingull, Kinococo and Mimirol) to deal with most of the Trainers on the numerous water Routes that became accessible after receiving HM03 from Wally's dad. During these aquatic adventures, Wingull became a much bigger bird after blowing away Young Couple Paul & Mel's Dustox & Beautifly.

• Grillmak (Pansear) earned the right to use the Fire Stone we'd found back in Fiery Path after besting May's Combusken and Shroomish on Route 119 (with a little help from Seviper). Now my entire core crew all have English names (since foreign names change after a Pokémon evolves).

FORTREE CITY GYM: My flight plan lead to quite a bit of turbulence for Fortree City's awe-inspiring aviatrix Winona. Kabuto seemed like the painfully obvious lead for this treetop tussle, and he quickly squashed Winona's Swellow under "Rock Tomb" (after taking negligible damage from "Wing Attack"). Winona's Altaria took to the skies next, and I was briefly tempted to keep Kabuto on the field, but decided to stick with my original strategy instead. While Winona wasted multiple turns raising Altaria's defenses to the roof with "Cotton Guard," Seviper unleashed a vicious "Toxic" and "Venoshock" combination. Even "Earthquake" and a Hyper Potion couldn't stop Altaria from succumbing to the pernicious poison while Seviper stayed strong. My serpentine sidekick was useless against Winona's Skarmory, however, so I let Simisear sample Gym glory for the first time with a devastating "Flame Burst." My switch-fest concluded with Petalburg Gym-superstar Shelgon pummeling Winona's Pelipper with "Rock Tomb" and "Dragon Claw," thus earning us the Feather Badge.

CURRENT TEAM =
Machoke
- Lv. 36, Bold, Guts, Route 116
Shelgon
- Lv. 36, Gentle, Rock Head, Dewford Town
Nuzleaf
- Lv. 37, Brave, Chlorophyll, Petalburg City
Seviper
- Lv. 36, Careful, Shed Skin, Route 117
Simisear
- Lv. 37, Jolly, Gluttony, Route 111
Kabuto
- Lv. 36, Calm, Battle Armor, Meteor Falls

Linoone
Zorua
Pelipper
キノココ {Shroomish}
ミミロル {Buneary} ♀
Dunspy {Dunsparce} ♀
Electrike
Minun
Numel
Waumpel {Wurmple} ♀
ヤヤコマ {Fletchling} ♀
Bunnelby
Skitty
Poochyena
ドガース {Koffing} ♂
SpunkYes {Nincada} ♀
Espurr
Racaillou {Geodude} ♀
Honey {Gloom} ♀
ゴビット {Golett}
Aspicot {Weedle} ♀
- Calm, Shield Dust, Route 105
WI {Scatterbug} ♀
- Rash, Compound Eyes, Route 108
Sneasel
- Jolly, Inner Focus, Sea Mauville
*Shiny* Beedrill
- Jolly, Swarm, Southern Island
Gulpin
- Brave, Liquid Ooze, Route 119
Eevee
- Brave, Adaptability, Route 120
Exeggutor
- Mild, Chlorophyll, Scorched Slab
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area, send it through Wonder Trade, and keep whatever Pokémon I receive. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) 3-Strikes Duplicates + Over-leveled Clause: I have 3 chances to "send back" any Pokémon I've already received or any Pokémon too high-leveled to obey. I must keep the third regardless.
3.) I can accept gift Pokémon and send them through Wonder Trade, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
4.) I can only perform regular trades for the purpose of evolution and only using items obtained within this game (if any are required.) I cannot perform any in-game trades.
5.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of battles.
8.) I cannot earn more than two Affection hearts per Pokémon using Pokémon Amie.

• Machoke achieved maximum musculature after crushing Courtney's Camerupt atop Mt. Pyre. This was a pretty proud moment, since Machoke's been around for all six Gyms thus far and essentially became my de facto "starter" once I decided to let Linoone live the easy life at Professor Birch's Lab. Now my core crew is officially half fully-evolved.

• The B-team took over again for Route 123, since my main squad was already hitting Lv. 40 – 41, where Mimirol (Buneary) became an even more rascally rabbit following a fight with Fisherman Timin's Seaking.

MOSSDEEP CITY GYM: Instead of presenting twice the difficulty, Mossdeep City's mystic duo Liza & Tate just seemed twice as easy as most Gym Leaders. These talented twins simply didn't stand a chance against the cunning combination of Kabuto's "Aqua Jet" and Nuzleaf's "Leaf Blade." Tate's Solrock crumbled before unleashing a single attack, while Liza's Lunatone wasted its only opportunity on a moot "Light Screen," thus earning us the Mind Badge. Following this swift success, Kabuto achieved our team's latest evolution.

• We've had more than our share of close calls throughout this journey, when critical hits would've spelled certain doom for our teammates; unfortunately, that lucky streak ended during the climactic showdown with Team Magma Leader Maxie deep inside Seafloor Cavern. Machamp slapped his Mightyena into submission without breaking a sweat, then I opted to switch in Seviper to grapple with his Weezing. My plan was to target the Poison Gas Pokémon's weaker Special Defense with "Dark Pulse," but a critical-hit "Explosion" blasted Seviper to bits. RIP. Her many natural resistances (and few weaknesses) as a pure Poison-type made her a valuable asset throughout the bulk of this journey, including noteworthy contributions against Wattson and Winona. I'd never used a member of her species in any prior playthrough, and I wish I could've traveled with her even longer. Thankfully, the remainder of my match with Maxie was fatality-free, as Kabutops crushed his Crobat with "Rock Tomb" and macerated his Mega Camerupt with "Surf."

• I brought back the B-team to deal with Trainers on Route 126, so my core crew doesn't get too over-leveled before our Sootopolis Gym match. Perhaps in an effort to lift our spirits following Seviper's shocking demise, Kinococo (Shroomish) evolved after sinking Swimmer Nikki's Luvdisc and Tentacruel.

SOOTOPOLIS CITY GYM: Despite some trepidation, our team triumphed in the eighth and final Hoenn League Gym match against Sootopolis City's work of art: Wallace. Nuzleaf got the momentum rolling in our favor right away by forcing Wallace's Luvdisc to flinch with "Fake Out" and deftly dodging a "Sweet Kiss," before dealing a devastating "Leaf Blade." Not one to be outshone, Wallace promptly unveiled his prized Milotic, so I replaced Nuzleaf with our newest recruit: Trousselin (Klefki). Seviper's spirit was surely with us as Trousselin shrugged off an "Ice Beam" (and avoided any freezy side effects), before setting up "Light Screen." With this barrier in place, Machamp managed to withstand "Hydro Pump" much better than usual, while pummeling the Tender Pokémon with "Thunder Punch." Once Wallace's ace was down the drain, I could breathe a lot easier. Nuzleaf returned to dice Whiscash with "Leaf Blade," after which Kabutops tagged in to bury Sealeo under "Rock Tomb." Wanting as many teammates to participate in this momentous match as possible, I made one last substitution by swapping in Shelgon to shred Wallace's Seaking with "Dragon Claw," thus earning us the Rain Badge. Although I'd debated evolving Nuzleaf just before this battle, I'm glad I trusted her to strut her stuff as an NFE Pokémon, then finally presented her with a Leaf Stone immediately following the match's conclusion.

CURRENT TEAM =
Machamp
- Lv. 48, Bold, Guts, Route 116
Shelgon
- Lv. 46, Gentle, Rock Head, Dewford Town
Shiftry
- Lv. 48, Brave, Chlorophyll, Petalburg City
Simisear
- Lv. 46, Jolly, Gluttony, Route 111
Kabutops
- Lv. 47, Calm, Battle Armor, Meteor Falls
Trousselin {Klefki} ♀
- Lv. 48, Mild, Prankster, Route 128

Seviper
- Careful, Shed Skin, Route 117
- Fell to Team Magma Leader Maxie's Weezing in Seafloor Cavern
Linoone
Zorua
Pelipper
Breloom
Lopunny
Dunspy {Dunsparce} ♀
Electrike
Minun
Numel
Waumpel {Wurmple} ♀
ヤヤコマ {Fletchling} ♀
Bunnelby
Skitty
Poochyena
ドガース {Koffing} ♂
SpunkYes {Nincada} ♀
Espurr
Racaillou {Geodude} ♀
Honey {Gloom} ♀
ゴビット {Golett}
Aspicot {Weedle} ♀
WI {Scatterbug} ♀
Sneasel
*Shiny* Beedrill
Gulpin
Eevee
Exeggutor
Solosis
- Mild, Magic Guard, Route 121
ストライク {Scyther} ♂
- Impish, Swarm, Safari Zone
Trevenant
- Sassy, Harvest, Route 122
Sandshrew
- Serious, Sand Veil, Mt. Pyre
ドッコラー {Timburr} ♂
- Adamant, Sheer Force, Route 123
Skiddo
- Jolly, Sap Sipper, Lilycove City
Panpour
- Serious, Gluttony, Route 124
Tympole
- Naive, Hydration, Mossdeep City
Ralts
- Impish, Trace, Route 125
Patrat
- Calm, Run Away, Shoal Cave
Chuchmur {Whismur} ♀
- Calm, Soundproof, Route 127
Pikachu
- Timid, Static, Seafloor Cavern
Kricketune
- Timid, Swarm, Route 126
Wonder {Pidgey} ♂
- Hardy, Keen Eye, Sootopolis City
Larvitar
- Lax, Guts, Cave of Origin

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Nice! Right now I’m starting my Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke.
Nuzlocke rules: including Dupes, Species, & Shiny Clauses. Catch the first ‘Mon on the route, Wonder Trade it immediately. My Pokémon can only be a certain amount of levels higher than the Gym Leader I’m on’s Ace. I also cannot use Male Combee and I have to trade it back if I get one.
My first Pokémon I got was a Zubat. Next, I got a Skitty. Then, I got a Slakoth. Then I got a Makuhita. Then I got an Aron named Sameul. I’ll keep you all updated tomorrow!

PokeMon2.0

I caught a Wurmple on the other half of Rt. 104. I count the different areas of the Routes as separate. My Zubat nearly died from the Aqua grunt’s Poochyena. I got an Electrike. I also will get DexNav as a seperate one. So I got a Taillow from DexNav, and I got a Pansage in return.
Sameul died to the Twins’ Seedot’s Bide.
Unfortunately my Zubat is not listening to me since it reached Lv.11.
Since one of my Pokémon died, my unique rule is I have to Wonder Trade it.
I Wonder Traded Sameul and got a Riolu in return! Nice!
Went to a new Route, caught a Zigzagoon.
Wonder Traded the Zigzagoon, and got a Whismur.
Now, onto the Gym!

• Zorua became our first ally to reach Lv. 50 and our final B-team member (alongside Linoone, Pelipper, Breloom, and Lopunny) to fully evolve, after mauling Mysterious Sisters Scall & Ion aboard Sea Mauville.

• Shelgon finally achieved liftoff after brutalizing Wally's Altaria, Delcatty, Roselia, and Mega Gallade along the final stretch of Victory Road. Shelgon's long, arduous journey to evolutionary glory feels representative of our overall journey as a team, since he joined the squad back before we'd even earned our second Badge. Now he boasts a fearsome boost in power, just as we arrive at the doorstep of the Pokémon League challenge.

VS SIDNEY: Although I probably could've let Machamp simply chop her way through Sidney's entire Dark-type delegation, I decided to make my opening Pokémon League match a more collaborative endeavor. After Machamp swiftly subdued Sidney's Mightyena with "Cross Chop," I sent out Salamence for his first proper match since evolving. My daunting dragon shrugged off a "Fake Out" before downing Sidney's Shiftry with a single "Brick Break" strike. I replaced Salamence with Kabutops to have a Water-on-Water war with Sidney's Sharpedo, who took a chunk out of Kabutops with "Crunch," but was no match for "Brick Break." I created another type-mirror-situation by summoning my own Shiftry against Cacturne, and "Brick Break" continued to punch holes in Sidney's strategy. Our clash concluded with Trousselin (Klefki) facing down Sidney's signature Absol, and "Dazzling Gleam" shined the way to our first Pokémon League victory. Hopefully the ease of this match is indicative of things to come…

VS PHOEBE: The Elite Four's charming channeler Phoebe presented a slightly more frightening challenge than Sidney, but largely because Simisear fell short in our time of need. Much like Machamp against Sidney, Salamence probably could've shredded Phoebe's entire team with "Crunch," but I opted to replace him with Simisear after an easy early win over Dusclops. I accurately predicted an "Ice Punch" from Phoebe's Dusknoir, but "Thunder Punch" posed some real problems for Simisear, who wasn't hitting hard enough with "Shadow Claw." Paralyzed and low on health, Simisear retreated in favor of Machamp, who handled Dusknoir's fisticuffs far better. "Knock Off" sent both Dusknoir and Phoebe's first Banette back to the shadow realm, before Shiftry tagged in to take care of Banette #2 and Sableye (with "Feint Attack" and "Leaf Blade," respectively).

VS GLACIA: Although some of Glacia's skills sent a shiver down my spine, she also provided Simisear with a prime opportunity for redemption (following his unfortunate performance against Phoebe). A Charcoal-boosted "Flamethrower" evaporated Glacia's first Glalie in an instant, which prompted her to unveil her part-Water-type Walrein. I responded by replacing Simisear with Kabutops, who missed his first "Rock Slide" attempt and didn't endure Walrein's "Surf" as well as I'd hoped. I put my trust in Machamp instead, who landed her first "Cross Chop" and took Glacia's ace out of the match. Feeling much more at ease with Walrein off the field, I brought back Simisear to melt both of Glacia's Frosslass with more "Flamethrower" firepower. For variety's (and EXP's) sake, I called on Trousselin (Klefki) to outshine Glacia's second Glalie with "Flash Cannon."

VS DRAKE: I mimicked Glacia's bone-chilling maneuvers to deal with Drake's dynamic dragons in my final Elite Four confrontation. His Altaria stubbornly withstood Kabutops's "Ice Beam," but never actually landed a hit on my formerly-fossilized friend (since Drake only commanded "Cotton Guard" and wasted a Full Restore). His first Flygon and signature Salamence both fell fast to Kabutops's icy assault, but I finally made a substitution when Drake's Kingdra came forth. Trousselin (Klefki) retreated after setting up "Light Screen," after which Salamence emerged to decimate Kingdra with "Dragon Claw." Unfortunately, Salamence soon succumbed to the effects of Kingdra's "Yawn," leaving the match in Machamp's capable hands. After a couple rounds of "Dual Chop," we had finally proven ourselves worthy of facing the Champion.

VS STEVEN: With eight Gym Badges and four Elite Four conquests under my belt, the time had come for our crew to challenge the reigning Hoenn League Champion: Steven. Mapping out strategies for crucial matches served us well throughout this entire adventure, so I utilized the same approach for this most significant of showdowns. Funnily enough, I started the momentous match with the often-mocked (and unreliable) Simisear, who toasted Steven's Skarmory with a "Flamethrower" onslaught (but not before the Armor Bird Pokémon managed to lay down a layer of "Spikes"). Steven followed-up with his Aggron, whose ineffective "Stone Edge" and inaccurate "Iron Tail" allowed Machamp to secure a fairly-easy win. Shiftry swapped into a useless "Extrasensory" from Steven's Claydol before tallying our third victory with "Fake Out" and "Leaf Blade." Machamp returned to sponge an "X-Scissor" and "Crush Claw" from Steven's Armaldo, before clinching another victory with "Rock Slide" and "Brick Break." Things had progressed mostly according to plan thus far, but our true test began when Steven summoned his Cradily. "Confuse Ray," "Giga Drain," and Full Restore shenanigans required me to rotate through several teammates before achieving my desired set-up for the Metagross finale. Eventually, Salamence had chipped away at the Barnacle Pokémon with "Crunch," after which Trousselin (Klefki) successfully prepared both "Light Screen" and "Reflect." This allowed Simisear to re-enter the ring behind the protection of both shields and finish off Cradily with "Flamethrower." This meant Simisear was already on the field when Steven unleashed his Mega Evolution-capable Metagross. Thanks to Trousselin's "Reflect" and the type advantage, Simisear withstood "Bullet Punch" without much trouble, before proving himself to be our unlikely hero with a double dose of "Flamethrower." Mercifully, we emerged from this consequential clash without any fatalities, as the new Hoenn League Champions.

HALL OF FAME TEAM =
Machamp
- Lv. 61, Bold, Guts, Route 116
Salamence
- Lv.59, Gentle, Intimidate, Dewford Town
Shiftry
- Lv. 57, Brave, Chlorophyll, Petalburg City
Simisear
- Lv. 59, Jolly, Gluttony, Route 111
Kabutops
- Lv. 59, Calm, Battle Armor, Meteor Falls
Trousselin {Klefki} ♀
- Lv. 60, Mild, Prankster, Route 128

• Machamp really grew to feel like my "starter"/closest companion (sorry, Linoone), since she was on the team for all eight Gyms and remained consistently useful throughout our journey. I enjoyed the opportunity to finally travel alongside a member of the Bagon family (even though he spent the majority of our adventure as a Shelgon). His few weaknesses and natural power (combined with extra Eviolite bulk) allowed him to contribute plenty. Shifty was a bit frustratingly frail, but still managed to shine during some significant moments (especially against Wattson, Tate&Liza, Wallace, and Phoebe). Simisear completed a pretty hilarious arc by only participating in one Gym match, but overpowering (former) Champion Steven's Mega Metagross at the most pivotal of moments. Kabutops suffered slightly from evolving so late, but still played an invaluable role as our token "Surf"er, and wielded some nifty type coverage. Trousselin (Klefki) only joined the core crew after Seviper's gut-wrenching demise (our lone fatality), but accomplished quite a bit in that short stretch. Her bulk was slightly lacking for a supportive Pokémon, but her type combination, movepool, and Prankster Ability provided her with the necessary tools to be a greatly-appreciated asset. Huge "THANKS!" to anyone who read this, and happy gaming!

Seviper
- Careful, Shed Skin, Route 117
- Fell to Team Magma Leader Maxie's Weezing in Seafloor Cavern
Linoone
Zorua
Pelipper
Breloom
Lopunny
Dunspy {Dunsparce} ♀
Electrike
Minun
Numel
Waumpel {Wurmple} ♀
ヤヤコマ {Fletchling} ♀
Bunnelby
Skitty
Poochyena
ドガース {Koffing} ♂
SpunkYes {Nincada} ♀
Espurr
Racaillou {Geodude} ♀
Honey {Gloom} ♀
ゴビット {Golett}
Aspicot {Weedle} ♀
WI {Scatterbug} ♀
Sneasel
*Shiny* Beedrill
Gulpin
Eevee
Exeggutor
Solosis
- Mild, Magic Guard, Route 121
ストライク {Scyther} ♂
- Impish, Swarm, Safari Zone
Trevenant
- Sassy, Harvest, Route 122
Sandshrew
- Serious, Sand Veil, Mt. Pyre
ドッコラー {Timburr} ♂
- Adamant, Sheer Force, Route 123
Skiddo
- Jolly, Sap Sipper, Lilycove City
Panpour
- Serious, Gluttony, Route 124
Tympole
- Naive, Hydration, Mossdeep City
Ralts
- Impish, Trace, Route 125
Patrat
- Calm, Run Away, Shoal Cave
Chuchmur {Whismur} ♀
- Calm, Soundproof, Route 127
Pikachu
- Timid, Static, Seafloor Cavern
Kricketune
- Timid, Swarm, Route 126
Wonder {Pidgey} ♂
- Hardy, Keen Eye, Sootopolis City
Larvitar
- Lax, Guts, Cave of Origin
Riolu
- Quirky, Steadfast, Route 129
SPUD {Budew} ♂
- Serious, Poison Point, Route 130
Ttubeocho {Oddish} ♀
- Hardy, Chlorophyll, Route 131
BROCK {Golem} ♂
- Lonely, Sturdy, Pacifidlog Town
Morobareru {Amoonguss} ♀
- Docile, Effect Spore, Route 132
*Shiny* Ledian
- Jolly, Early Bird, Route 133
Zigzagoon
- Rash, Pickup, Route 134
Qqaasd {Flabébé} ♀
- Quirky, Flower Veil, New Mauville
Kecleon
- Relaxed, Color Change, Ever Grande City
Yukikaburi {Snover} ♀
- Brave, Snow Warning, Victory Road

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Working on a Living Dex in Sword, so in between I'm doing a Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke challenge so I don't wear myself down.

Rules
1.) Standard Nuzlock rules apply.
2.) Dupes rules apply (includes evolutions)
3.) Shiny Clause in effect
4.) No EXP Share

I started up the game and my ID said I was to pick Treeko. Went through the Poochyena chase and free Professor Birch. He wanted me to go visit his daughter on Route 103, and I won pretty easily. After returning to Littleroot Town, Professor Birch gave me a Pokedex and allowed me to start on my adventure. After leaving Littleroot Town, I almost immediately ran into a Wurmple, Squish. I was honestly hoping for a Poochyena instead, but I'll make do with Wurmple. And I immediately dumped Treeko in the box. Knowing that my level 2 Wurmple wasn't going to beat anything on it's own, I headed north to Route 103 and ran into a Zigzagoon. As luck would have it, Zigzagoon left Wurmple with 1 HP before she decided to stay in the Pokeball and I named her Crash. I did a little bit of training, and then moved onto Route 102 where I added a Lotad, Lily, to the team. I'm probably going to need Lotad for Roxanne, so she will come in handy. After making it through Route 102 and the trainers, I made it to Petalburn City and helped Wally catch his Ralts (I'm jealous). My dad refused to battle me, so I continued west onto Route 104 and added a Tailow, Birdo, to the team. There wasn't a whole lot to do besides training up my team, so I headed into Petalburg Forest. Almost immediately, I ran into a Slakoth who I named Syd.

Current Team

Birdo the Tailow (Female, Level 7) - Peck, Growl, Focus Energy
Lily the Lotad (Female, Level 8) - Astonish, Growl, Absorb
Squish the Silcoon (Male, Level 7) - Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Harden
Crash the Zigzagoon (Female, Level 7) - Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Sand Attack
Syd the Slakoth (Female, Level 5) - Scratch, Yawn

PokeMon2.0

Since I accidentally deleted the data on my original AS Wonderlocke, I’m doing a new one with the same rules.
My team is the following
For my starter Mudkip, I got a Zubat.
It was too high leveled so I traded it back and got a Roselia, which was also high leveled so I eventually got a Lv.3 Caterpie in return named Madison.
I also got the following: Zubat, Kecleon, Litwick, & Poochyena.
In Petalburg Woods, I got a Zigzagoon which I traded for a Lv.1 Cyndaquil.
I went through and beat the first trainer.