• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Lol i completely forgot about this xD.

I can do with those or at least i will try xD. When does fennekin learn flamethrower because tbh if its really highleveled like 32 or something then killing those axews is a formality but okay i will try.

I like using gulpin. Its mostly my defensive mon. It will take a while though before i have a relaxed gulpin.
Soloing ramos with it should not be a problem if i raise my defenses enough against the jumpluff i hope i wont get killed by the gogoat.

Long time ago i just ampharos so that will ve epic. The 5 ground types should not be a problem. Wild mons tend to be dumb and use stupid moves.

Lol 3 more then xD

I will give you also something to work with.

You can use a froakie that has to solo viola and grant before it evolves.
It can evolve again in greninja when you defeated ramos his gogoat and olivias meowstic with it...like in the anime.

Secondly take a volbeat. One of my fav mon ^^. This pokemon can be your annoyer annoyer and has to have 3 status moves and one attack.

For the electric type use a plusle. It needs to have nastyplot and can only have 1 special attack move.
I didn't know how late Fennekin learns Flamethrower. It's been forever since I used a Fennekin. Anyway, instead of OHKO'ing Axews with Flamethrower, choose any fire type move in its arsenal..

Anyway, I was hoping for Froakie for this, I actually never used one and I recently played through Y with Chespin, so...
I will also work with Volbeat. Maybe not as good as any other bug types I've used but I'll try to use one.
Nasty plot discharge on a Plusle might be fun to do. Although I might use a different move if I get no LR or Ground Pokemon.
Also, I think I'd prefer Minun only because they're easy to get in Y and are super similar to Plusle.

Also, I'll add one more pokemon to your list...

A more difficult one, get a Rhyhorn. It can only evolve after it has Solo'd a fully evolved Gen VI Ice type (Aurorus or Avalugg). It cannot surpass Rhydon on the evolution track and must have the Eviolite. It must have 2 SpA moves, 1 status move, and one Physical move. Its SpA must always be its lowest stat before applying the Eviolite.
EDIT: One of Rhyhorn's special moves must be surf.

eltigras

Lol well if you prefer minun okay xD. I was like stay positive :p
That will be late then the moment that rhyhorn can finally evolve since there arent many avaluggs or aurorus in the game. I will try though.

I will give you also a medicham. You have to have one hm move on it. For the rest do your thing

Lol well if you prefer minun okay xD. I was like stay positive :p
That will be late then the moment that rhyhorn can finally evolve since there arent many avaluggs or aurorus in the game. I will try though.

I will give you also a medicham. You have to have one hm move on it. For the rest do your thing
I don't think anyone else will give us pokemon so we should fill each others list.
For the next pokemon, take a Fletchling. It must have Gale Wings but its only flying type move is fly. I can't evolve into Fletchinder until Gulpin solos Ramos and can't evolve into Talonflame until it solos one trainer on VR and you get to the League. Then, it has to solo at least one E4 member.
Lastly, get a Bergmite, nickname it Titanic (if you want). It can't evolve until it solos every trainer in the ice gym but Wulfric.

Also, I've actually never used a Medicham before. I will definitely take it because I've learned how scary they are in nuzlockes. BTW, this is not counted as a mega since Medichamite is not in XY so I'll still need a mega.

eltigras

Oof those are really hard ones....i will Probably struggle with that quite a bit.

You can have the venusaur then. You can evolve it once it beats the 2 lucario from korrina.. It can evolve again once it solos the trainers of wulfric.

Last but not least have yourself a cubobe. It needs to keep at least 2 moves with bone in it. It can evolve once it manages to kill 3 mons with struggle.