• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
xEryChan, take a Spoink. Nickname it Piggles. Piggles has no restrictions on evolving, but may not know or use any Psychic moves until it does so. Once it becomes Grumpig, it can only have Psybeam as a Psychic move.

Mizz Nikki, your Chespin must reach 3 hearts in Amie before becoming Quilladin. After that, it must solo a Gym Leader to become Chesnaught.

Froggy DC

I'm down for any challenge that doesn't involve new gaming my save file. Sorry if this is not the appropriate thread.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
xEryChan, take a Corphish. It may only evolve after it has defeated three other species of Pokemon encountered through Fishing. If you take nicknames, name it Tricky Crab.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Okay, @froggy DC hatch an egg and visit every single town, city, and, village in the game.

Rules:
It must be a lv 1 normal type pokemon.
You are not allowed to use any repels or run from battles.
You can't use any tms or hms on the hatched pokemon.
You are not allowed to have any other pokemon on your team unless you catch them.
For utility moves you must be inside the gym that lets you use the move outside of battle, to teach it to a pokemon.
You have to start in the home town.
No bikes untill you have gone into the bike shop.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I'd like to start a Scramble challenge on Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Please choose two Pokemon, and I will choose one of them.

I don't want more than one Pokemon with the same Typ.

No crazy restrictions.

Team:
Sceptile
Torkoal
Azumarril
Abra
Tailow
---

I will update my team here.

One more please.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Okay, so right now, this is what I have..

- Mudkip
- Female Shroomish with the Quick Feet Ability
- Spoink (nicknamed Piggles)
- Corphish (nicknamed Tricky Crab)

I need two more Pokemon.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
xEryChan, also take a Wurmple named Sammy. If it becomes Beautifly, it must fight in a battle with Courtney. If it becomes Dustox, it must instead fight Tabitha.

Golden_Arcanine

xEryChan, take a Rhyhorn. However, you may not evolve it into a Rhypherior until after the E4.

Golden_Arcanine

Also, I'm going to do a Scramble challenge but I've got a few rules in play. I'm playing X version.

1.) Greninja and Charizard MUST be on my team for a few reasons.
2.) No more than two of the same type.
3.) No useless Pokemon.
4.) Other than that, have fun.

Greninja
Charizard
-
-
-
-

Speshal

Rediculous
Hello!

I'm currently doing another playthrough of Pokemon Black. I'd love some help/more fun.
Currently:
Pignite
Lillipup
Slowking/Woobat

I bred a shiny Slowking for this playthrough, but I need a flier. I'm horrible at considering Pokemon found outside of the game and I think that would be the best option to keep the Slowking. I'd get rid of the Woobat. Otherwise, I'd appreciate 3 more Pokemon for my team with different types than the current ones. I'd like them to either be single-stage or evolve at least once.

--

Also, Crash and Charm... I love that idea. I'm going to do it soon on my ORAS game!

Golden_Arcanine

Wrong thread. This is for 6th Gen (XY/ORAS), but take a Crustle anyways.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Golden Arcanine, take an Espurr. Name it Cuddles. Cuddles must be the opposite gender to whichever Pokemon is first out when you find it. It can only evolve at a prime numbered level after beating a Gym Leader (it does not need to solo them, but it must KO one of their Pokemon). By the time you reach the League, it must know 3 TM moves.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Golden_Arcanine, take a Roselia. It may evolve into Roserade once you have found a Shiny Stone, but after evolving, it must solo three trainers in Frost Cavern. It must also learn and keep Shadow Ball. If you take nicknames, name it Flowcore.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Gonna do a Scramble on Pokémon Y, with the following restrictions:

- No Pokémon with the same type(s). (No Ekans + Grimer, or Tropius + Lotad.)
- Must use a Grass starter
- Nicknames are a must
- Evo/move restrictions are A-OK.

Hit me with your best shot!

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
SilverChiko, take a Litleo. It must be male and caught in a Premier Ball. To evolve, it must beat Professor Sycamore's Squirtle in the battle against him as well as solo two trainers of your choice in Reflection Cave. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice and Flamethrower. Nickname it Big Mane.

swinn715

Use your Favorites!!
Hello. I am wanting to try a scramble challenge for Omega Ruby. I already nuzloked and wonderloked it, so I am looking for a good challenge
Starting Rules: No trading except for trade evolutions.
No ridiculously hard/impossible challenges
Numel will be my starter (you can still post a challenge for him/her)
Cosplsy Pikachu must be used (you pick both the costume and a challenge)
Otherwise, any Pokemon and any challenge is welcome.

Kalosian

So long
swinn715, take a Spheal. It can evolve into Sealeo after defeating five wild Lanturn, and into Walrein after being in the lead spot while you battle all trainers (including the Gym Leader) in the final Gym. If you take nicknames, name it Polar Seal.

swinn715

Use your Favorites!!
Thanks Kalosian! Sounds difficult, but fun to do!
So team so far;
Numel(no challenge or name yet)
Cosplay Pikachu(no name or challenge yet)
Spheal named Polar Seal (KO 5 wild lanturn to evolve into Sealeo, lead all gym trainers and Ledar in final gym to evolve into Walrein)

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
SilverChiko, Chespin is yours! You must reset until she is female and name her Gauntlet. Gauntlet has no restrictions on evolving into Quilladin, but she can only become Chesnaught after soloing a Trainer's Pokemon while she is at 10 or less HP. Until she becomes Quilladin, Grass moves cannot be used by her in battle if possible.

Swinn715, take a Makuhita. Name it Tabitha. The Makuhita must solo the Admin of the same name in all three of his battles to evolve.

Also, your Cosplay Pikachu must be named Sam. You must win the Master Rank in any given contest category to use her in that Cosplay in battle (e.g. to use Pikachu Phd, you need to win the Master Rank Smart Contest). Whichever costume you want is up to you. If you want to swap, you need to win another Master ribbon.