• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

swinn715

Use your Favorites!!
Chibi-Muffin, I LOVE the name! Thanks for the challenge! However,you gave two challenge pokemon. So I am going to use your first one so that more people can suggest.
So team so far;
Numel(no challenge or name yet)
Cosplay Pikachu(no name or challenge yet)
Spheal named Polar Seal (KO 5 wild lanturn to evolve into Sealeo, lead all gym trainers and Ledar in final gym to evolve into Walrein)
Makuhita named Tabitha (Must solo all 3 Tabitha fights to evolve)
and starting rules:
Starting Rules: No trading except for trade evolutions.
No ridiculously hard/impossible challenges
Numel will be my starter (you can still post a challenge for him/her)
Cosplsy Pikachu must be used (you pick both the costume and a challenge)
Otherwise, any Pokemon and any challenge is welcome.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Gonna do a Scramble on Pokémon Y, with the following restrictions:

- No Pokémon with the same type(s). (No Ekans + Grimer, or Tropius + Lotad.)
- Must use a Grass starter
- Nicknames are a must
- Evo/move restrictions are A-OK.

Hit me with your best shot!

Team so far:
-Litleo. It must be male and caught in a Premier Ball. To evolve, it must beat Professor Sycamore's Squirtle in the battle against him as well as solo two trainers of your choice in Reflection Cave. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice and Flamethrower. Nickname it Big Mane.
-Chespin you must reset until she is female and name her Gauntlet. Gauntlet has no restrictions on evolving into Quilladin, but she can only become Chesnaught after soloing a Trainer's Pokemon while she is at 10 or less HP. Until she becomes Quilladin, Grass moves cannot be used by her in battle if possible. (So evil Chibi. ._.)

I am allowing Pokemon which cannot be caught in Kalos, as well as late-game Kalos AKA FS.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'd like to change the rules a bit, please, SilverChiko. This may make it a bit easier but not by much. To become Chesnaught, Gauntlet must solo a Trainer's Pokemon (which means any non-wild Pokemon) while her HP is in the red. Not necessarily under 10.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
(Thanks Chibi, that will make it a bit easier but >10 seems close to impossible so thanks.)

Gonna do a Scramble on Pokémon Y, with the following restrictions:

- No Pokémon with the same type(s). (No Ekans + Grimer, or Tropius + Lotad.)
- Must use a Grass starter
- Nicknames are a must
- Evo/move restrictions are A-OK.

Hit me with your best shot!

Team so far:
-Litleo. It must be male and caught in a Premier Ball. To evolve, it must beat Professor Sycamore's Squirtle in the battle against him as well as solo two trainers of your choice in Reflection Cave. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice and Flamethrower. Nickname it Big Mane.
-Chespin you must reset until she is female and name her Gauntlet. Gauntlet has no restrictions on evolving into Quilladin, but she can only become Chesnaught after soloing a Trainer's Pokemon while her HP is in the red. Until she becomes Quilladin, Grass moves cannot be used by her in battle if possible.

I am allowing Pokemon which cannot be caught in Kalos, as well as late-game Kalos AKA FS.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
SilverChiko

take a Swirlix.

Nickname it Cupcake, it must solo a gym without fainting in order to evolve into Slurpuff.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
SilverChiko - Catch a Male Snubbull. Name it Snarblarg. It can only evolve after you solo Korrina's gym with it. You must also get to "Earl" rank in the Battle Chateau.

shadow_wolf

Hey guys. Looking for a challenge for my Omega Ruby Version. Would like a truly random team that can cross all gens, nicknames are welcomed, the more challenging the

Only catch is my Starter is a Pichu (Can set restrictions on this but no nickname as it already has one)

Team
Pichu (Gold) - ? restrictions

Bannete (Omen) It needs atleast the move Curse. You can either pick to teach it Will o wisp or defeat 10 pokemons of a higher level with Hex.

Jigglypuff (BalloonParty). Evolve it after it beats three trainers who specialize in Fighting-types, and five trainers who has at least one Steel-type on their team. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice. Can't know more than two damaging moves at the same time

Surskit (Morgan). It can only evolve into Masquerain after soloing theDewford gym and after soloing one trainer in Mauville gym.Thanks!

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Shadow_wolf, take a Surskit. It can only evolve into Masquerain after soloing theDewford gym and after soloing one trainer in Mauville gym. Name it Morgan.

Kalosian

So long
shadow_wolf, take a Jigglypuff. Evolve it after it beats three trainers who specialize in Fighting-types, and five trainers who has at least one Steel-type on their team. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice. As for its moves on the whole, it may never know more than two damaging moves at the same time. Name it BalloonParty.

7 tyranitars

Shadow_wolf take a Bannete called Omen. It needs atleast the move Curse. You can either pick to teach it Will o wisp or defeat 10 pokemons of a higher level with Hex. (all of this can be done as a shuppet.

shadow_wolf

Thanks so far. Just after two more for my team and restrictions for my Pichu.

Kalosian

So long
shadow_wolf, I'll give you some restrictions for your Pichu. It can evolve into Pikachu after defeating eleven wild Geodude and a wild Nosepass. It may then evolve into Raichu once you have caught a Pinsir and a Heracross in the Safari Zone while it is the only Pokemon in your party. Its final moveset must be Thunder Wave / Grass Knot / Thunderbolt / Sleep Talk.

Hey guys. Looking for a challenge for my Omega Ruby Version. Would like a truly random team that can cross all gens, nicknames are welcomed, the more challenging the

Only catch is my Starter is a Pichu (Can set restrictions on this but no nickname as it already has one)

Team

Bannete (Omen) It needs atleast the move Curse. You can either pick to teach it Will o wisp or defeat 10 pokemons of a higher level with Hex.

Jigglypuff (BalloonParty). Evolve it after it beats three trainers who specialize in Fighting-types, and five trainers who has at least one Steel-type on their team. It must learn and keep Hyper Voice. Can't know more than two damaging moves at the same time

Surskit (Morgan). It can only evolve into Masquerain after soloing theDewford gym and after soloing one trainer in Mauville gym.Thanks!

You get Yojimbo the Sawk.

This Sawk is a very powerful Pokémon that can be of a really useful asset to you—especially in the early game—except with all that power, there comes a price. For every time that it uses a move in a battle, at the end of the battle, you must toss out one item that recovers HP [Potion/(Super/Hyper/Max) Potion/Full Restore/Fresh Water/You get the idea] each time it used a move; because this Sawk will not do work for free. Have it solo one Gym Leader of your choice.

Have fun.

Jemslie123

Mentally Unstable

Team

As your last pokemon, take Alfonse the Seedot. He has to keep the move Bide throughout the game, and may not evolve into Shiftry untill at least level 45

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Hi peeps. I would like a scramble for my X version.

I like to keep a steady curve so the amount of pokes I have cannot exceed the amount of badges I have by more than one. So max amount of two pokes by first gym, three by second gym, etc etc. If the pace of capture is slower than that cool too.

Somewhat challenging. Nothing that requires PSS. Challenges encouraged, but not involving amie or super training. Thanks.

Kalosian

So long
brandyjay, take a Drifloon. It must be Male and have Unburden. It must be the first Pokemon you catch on Route 8, and it must be caught before you battle any trainers on the Route or arrive in Ambrette. Upon catching it, you must have it in your party immediately (so you may not have more than 5 Pokemon with you when you catch it) and it must then stay alive without fainting as you go through Route 8 for the first time. Then it must also defeat a wild Mawile and Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave before evolving. Its final moveset must contain Shadow Ball, Fly and Explosion, the last move is up to you. If you take nicknames, name it Death Baller.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Hi peeps. I would like a scramble for my X version.

I like to keep a steady curve so the amount of pokes I have cannot exceed the amount of badges I have by more than one. So max amount of two pokes by first gym, three by second gym, etc etc. If the pace of capture is slower than that cool too.

Somewhat challenging. Nothing that requires PSS. Challenges encouraged, but not involving amie or super training. Thanks.

Given so far:

Death Baller the Drifloon - Must be first Pokemon caught on Route 8, before battling any trainers on that route or getting to Ambrette. Must be male and have Unburden. Must be immediately in party, and can't faint on the route. Must defeat a wild Mawile and Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave to evolve. Must learn and keep Shadow Ball, Fly and Explosion.

Schala25

brandyjay, take a female Skiddo. She must learn and keep Surf as soon as it becomes available. She must always learn her level up moves. To evolve, she must defeat Ramos' Gogoat 1v1. Name her Heidrun.

woot21

super noob
brandyandjay take an Eevee, it can only evolve if it knocks Valerie's Sylveon, and if it tries to evolve via Happiness before then it must evolve into the Eeveelution it first tried evolving into.

woot21 out dawgs

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Given so far:

Death Baller the Drifloon - Must be first Pokemon caught on Route 8, before battling any trainers on that route or getting to Ambrette. Must be male and have Unburden. Must be immediately in party, and can't faint on the route. Must defeat a wild Mawile and Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave to evolve. Must learn and keep Shadow Ball, Fly and Explosion.

Heidrun the Skiddo - Must be female. Must learn and keep Surf asap. Other than that she must learn all level up moves. To evolve she must beat Ramos' Gogoat 1v1.

Eevee - Can't evolve until after it knocks out Valerie's Sylveon. If it tries to evolve via happiness before this, that is the only evolution option.