1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Oct 19, 2013.

1. burninator59

burninator59 Well-Known Member

Just finished my X Nuzlocke playthrough, and I want to start a new game right away.
    So I'll take this challenge thing. Make the challenges as weird or interesting as you would like.

Just a few things:
    -All fully evolved
    -Nothing that involves trading
    -No Pokemon that suck. You know which ones I mean.
    -No Greninja, Pidgeot, Florges, Pyroar, Sneasel, or Clawitzer (Those were on my Nuzlocke team)

2. Räven - Get yourself a Whismur. It can only evolve into Loudred after defeating three trainers in the Battle Chateau by itself, and it can evolve into Exploud after defeating a trainer in each of the last four gyms by itself. Good luck!

3. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

Alright, take a Fennekin.

In order to Evolve, it must get OHKO'd by 50 Surskit or Masquerain.

In order to Evolve again, it must solo Valerie.

It must also solo Siebold's Clauncher and Barbaracle, Drasna's Dragalge, and Malva's Talonflame.

It must know the following Moves when available at all times: Mystical Fire, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and one Move of your choice that must change after every Major Battle (Rival, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Team Flare, etc.)

4. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

burninator take a Nidoking. It may evolve whenever you want, but it must solo the gym leader you fight after it is evolved.

5. burninator59 - Get yourself an Amaura. It can only evolve into Aurorus after it soloes Serena/Calem twice. Good luck!

6. Crimson Impact

Crimson Impact Active Member

burninator59!!!

*rubs hands together* Catch a Riolu and name him Hiro (if you don't mind. Otherwise, your choice). He must solo Korinna's Lucarios and then bring down her Hawlucha before evolving. It cannot mega-evolve (and you cannot mega-evolve Korrina's Lucario) unless it's HP is in the red.

7. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

burninator59, take a Magneton, evolve after it beats your Rival's fully evolved starter. It must also learn three moves through TM.

8. CovertNinja

CovertNinja Pokemon Master

Burminator59:
    Get yourself an Eevee that will evolve based on its highest stat at level 30.
    HP: Flareon
    Attack: Vaporeon
    Defense: Jolteon
    Sp Attack: Sylveon
    Sp. Defense: Umbreon
    Speed: Espeon
    Once evolved, he or she must solo all of the trainers in Valerie's Gym.

9. crobatman

crobatman Well-Known Member

I am ready for a SCRAMBLE!!!! I am doing it for X version, so give some random ones to use that are available throughout the game. I request not using Charizard, Greninja, Gengar, Ampharos, Tyrantrum, Gogoat, or Salamence since those were my main pokemon in my Y version.
    Also, I would love a mega on my team. I used Mega Gengar mostly on Y version. Also, I would be ok with subbing some pokemon in the team. So, I would like at least 9 to use.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  10. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

crobatman
    Your starter must be a Chespin. It must learn Needle Arm before evolving, and it must never forget Needle Arm

11. GoldCyndaquil

GoldCyndaquil Shiny Hunter

crobatman
    Once able you must catch a Sigilyph and solo Clemont's team with it using only the moves Air Cutter and Synchrnoise. Sigilyph must never forget these moves.

12. crobatman

I will use them in my challenge! Chespin and Sigilyph! What will come next?

Chespin does not learn Needle Arm until it evolves. http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/651.shtml

13. shadcat1206

shadcat1206 in the shadows i lie

how about not evolving chespin till lv26, then quiladdin learns needle arm.

also, catch a pancham, but in order to evolve it you need to solo all of olympias gym( the psychic one) so you dont repeat types, just catch A dark type and level up pancham. or if your after a harder challenge, you cant evolve the pancham ever.

14. Kalosian

crobatman, take a Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after defeating a Lapras, and into Ampharos after soloing three trainers in the 4th Gym. You may Mega Evolve it (unless you get another Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, then I guess you can choose which one to use). But before Mega Evolving Ampharos, it must solo five trainers in the 5th gym.

15. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

Crobatman take a Clawitzer. Once it learns aura or pulse moves it may only attack with those in trainer battles.

16. crobatman

Chespin
    Sigilyph
    Pancham
    Clawitzer

Mareep was another I used in Y version for battling. My Ampharos is amazing in that game. So, I would like something else. Thanks!

17. Kalosian

Oh well. Sorry about that. Take an Axew instead. It can evolve into Fraxure after beating five Pokemon that you meet through fishing, and into Haxorus after beating an evolved Fairy-Type. It must also learn and keep Dragon Claw and Taunt.

18. crobatman

Nice! I will try a Haxorus

Chespin
    Sigilyph
    Pancham
    Clawitzer
    Axew

I need one more for a team! I will still take a few more to sub throughout the game too.

19. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

Alright, Pin Missile then

20. CovertNinja

CovertNinja Pokemon Master

I don't know what you will think of this restriction, but take a Zubat that can never become a Crobat. It can become a Golbat if it Solos Valerie.