• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Quilladin. Level 22. Evolved on Route 5. Nicknamed Chesto. It defeated 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and must defeat 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Squirtle. Level 22. Nicknamed Shellshock. He can only evolve into Wartortle once I have 3+ badges and into Blastoise once I have 7+. His final moveset can only include attacking/damage-dealing moves, 3 of which must be HMs or Rock Smash. His only held items can be Berries (of any kind) or his Mega Stone. No Mega Evolving unless my opponent also uses a Mega. The last move must be Hydro Pump and must solo Ramos's Gogoat (as a Wartortle?! You guys are so mean. But I guess I asked for it) without items. If it cannot solo the Gogoat, it has to solo Lysandre's Gyrados.
-Amaura which must be Male and named Isley. It can evolve freely but must always know at least one Normal-type move and one Electric-type move. If it is ever hit by a Fighting-type move and survives, you must give it 10 Calcium as soon as possible afterwards.
-Male Espurr nicknamed ....you. Level 22. He can only evolve after Serena/Calem's Espurr and must solo one gym of my choice.
-Route 7 Snorlax. Nicknamed Road diglett. Level 21. It must have Dig and Block in its final moveset or at all times once I get both.
-Honedge. Your Mom. Male, ironically. Level 21. I can't evolve the Honedge until I beat the 6th gym. Also if I want it to become an Aegislash I must make one of its moves Protect and beat the 8th gym.

Don't forget, guys, if you want to add to any restrictions of any of the Pokemon, you can do so via PM or VM. Thanks, Kalosian. I was waiting to use Amaura for the first time ever in a playthrough.

GUYS, I HATE THIS GAME RIGHT NOW! So, you know how the fossils are restored at level 20 and how every Pokemon I had was 21 or 22? Well, I went to Route 10 to train in and I went up against a Psychic with a Solosis. Turns out, it had Hidden Power and the Hidden Power just HAPPENED TO BE FIGHTING TYPE! Or the other possibility is Steel type. You know what happened next... Amaura died in its first battle. It never even got any experience. So, ONCE AGAIN, I ask for suggestions for the next Pokemon.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
That was short-lived, too bad. SerenadingCelebi, since you seem to be around Route 10, take an Eevee. You can evolve it into whatever you want but it must be evolved before you challenge Clemont. It must also always know at least one STAB-move. Nickname it Lil' Adapt.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Quilladin. Level 22. Evolved on Route 5. Nicknamed Chesto. It defeated 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and must defeat 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Squirtle. Level 22. Nicknamed Shellshock. He can only evolve into Wartortle once I have 3+ badges and into Blastoise once I have 7+. His final moveset can only include attacking/damage-dealing moves, 3 of which must be HMs or Rock Smash. His only held items can be Berries (of any kind) or his Mega Stone. No Mega Evolving unless my opponent also uses a Mega. The last move must be Hydro Pump and must solo Ramos's Gogoat (as a Wartortle?! You guys are so mean. But I guess I asked for it) without items. If it cannot solo the Gogoat, it has to solo Lysandre's Gyrados.
-Eevee. Nicknamed Lil' Adapt. You can evolve it into whatever you want but it must be evolved before you challenge Clemont. It must also always know at least one STAB-move.
-Male Espurr nicknamed ....you. Level 22. He can only evolve after Serena/Calem's Espurr and must solo one gym of my choice. It can only have moves that don't do direct damage.
-Route 7 Snorlax. Nicknamed Road diglett. Level 21. It must have Dig and Block in its final moveset or at all times once I get both.
-Honedge. Your Mom. Male, ironically. Level 21. I can't evolve the Honedge until I beat the 6th gym. Also if I want it to become an Aegislash I must make one of its moves Protect and beat the 8th gym.

Don't forget, guys, if you want to add to any restrictions of any of the Pokemon, you can do so via PM or VM. Thanks, Kalosian... again. I thiink I'll play it safe, go defensive, and evolve it into an Umbreon after it learns Bite. At least, until it can get a good special Dark-type move. Plus, Synchronize is a good ability.

....you has been updated by Symphony. I love saying that; ....you has.

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
So my brother gave me his copy of OR for...reasons and I want to do some kind of challenge to make it at least worth my while. And I just finished a very long and difficult Y-nuzlocke, so I'm not in the mood for another one.

So... please give me challenges, but make them feasible, to say the least. Oh, and I have a strict no Swablu-Altaria line rule. They are evil and spawn of Satan and I refuse to ever have one in my party at any point in the game. Thank you.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Ummm, that last bit was kind of weird, but for your starter, take a Mudkip and name it Herd U Liek. It may only mega evolve after soloing one of the Team Magma horde battles and must only know STAB moves.

Kalosian

So long
HM02gon, take a Volbeat, nickname it "What U Say?". It must learn and keep Bug Buzz and Tail Glow and keep them forever. It must also learn one move through TM.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
HM02gon, take a Trapinch. Nickname it 'Gimme a Mega'. It must defeat 1v1 2 wild Skarmorys before evolving into Vibrava and 666 wild Swablus before evolving into Flygon. Before challenging the Elite 4, it must have Dragon Claw and Earth Power.

Last edited:

Joth

Back from the Dead
HM02gon, take a Zigzagoon. Then wonder trade it ASAP. The Pokémon you receive may never leave your party and it may only use STAB moves.

heudesdmo

Hey i would like to do a challenge run in Pokemon x please. Restriction are a water type and no two pokemon have the same type. Also i cant trade.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Mwahaha! Clauncher. Must never learn Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, or Dark Pulse. After evolving, it must solo a gym leader's Pokemon after working it down to red HP and then using Heal Pulse and then knocking it out. It can't have any Revives used on it during any battle and can only learn moves from level up or Heart Scale. Must be named In Yo FACE! Have fun, heudesdmo.

heudesdmo

Okay so I have Clauncher Must never learn Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, or Dark Pulse. After evolving, it must solo a gym leader's Pokemon after working it down to red HP and then using Heal Pulse and then knocking it out. It can't have any Revives used on it during any battle and can only learn moves from level up or Heart Scale. Must be named In Yo FACE! So i need a pokemon that can learn surf other then heliolisk cause i used him alot

Kalosian

So long
heudesdmo, take a Beartic as your Surfer. You must catch it as a Cubchoo and it may only evolve after beating a wild Pumpkaboo of each size. It must learn and keep Icicle Crash. Nickname it Arctic.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
heudesdmo, take Chespin as your starter. It must solo KO Viola's and Grant's Pokémon before evolving into Quilladin and solo KO Valerie's and Olympia's Pokémon before evolving into Chesnaught. It must learn an attacking Grass move of your choice and an attacking Normal move of your choice and keep them.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
huedesmon, you must not evolve any other Pokémon, unless they have already been specified to this point.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I feel like taking a Y scramble on, bring the rules and Pokemon on people!

(Do note: I can breed then trade over any breedable Pokemon, so feel free to suggest something not Kalos native.)

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Breed yourself an Accelgor (yes including evolving it before starting), SilverChiko. It must be named The4thNinja. It must have Guard Split with the other three moves being TMs. It must have Sticky Hold and be holding a Toxic Orb. It must have no speed IVs or EVs and has to use Guard Split in every battle it partakes in.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
SilverChiko, bring over a Lv 1 Chikorita. It must be female and be nicknamed Rita. She must solo KO all of Korrina's Pokémon before evolving into Bayleef and solo KO all of Valerie's Pokémon before evolving into Meganium. She must learn both Reflect and Light Screen and keep them.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
So far:

- Breed yourself an Accelgor (yes including evolving it before starting), SilverChiko. It must be named The4thNinja. It must have Guard Split with the other three moves being TMs. It must have Sticky Hold and be holding a Toxic Orb. It must have no speed IVs or EVs and has to use Guard Split in every battle it partakes in.

-SilverChiko, bring over a Lv 1 Chikorita. It must be female and be nicknamed Rita. She must solo KO all of Korrina's Pokémon before evolving into Bayleef and solo KO all of Valerie's Pokémon before evolving into Meganium. She must learn both Reflect and Light Screen and keep them.

Kalosian

So long
SilverChiko, take a Pikachu. It must be the first Pokemon you catch (not including eventual trade fodder to get some of your other Pokemon from other games). It may never evolve must be at exactly level 30 when you evolve it, and it may never learn Thunder Wave. If it is Male, name it 8 Thunders, and if it is Female, name it 7 Wonders.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
So far:

- Breed yourself an Accelgor (yes including evolving it before starting), SilverChiko. It must be named The4thNinja. It must have Guard Split with the other three moves being TMs. It must have Sticky Hold and be holding a Toxic Orb. It must have no speed IVs or EVs and has to use Guard Split in every battle it partakes in.

-SilverChiko, bring over a Lv 1 Chikorita. It must be female and be nicknamed Rita. She must solo KO all of Korrina's Pokémon before evolving into Bayleef and solo KO all of Valerie's Pokémon before evolving into Meganium. She must learn both Reflect and Light Screen and keep them.

- SilverChiko, take a Pikachu. It must be the first Pokemon you catch (not including eventual trade fodder to get some of your other Pokemon from other games). It must be at exactly level 30 when you evolve it, and it may never learn Thunder Wave. If it is Male, name it 8 Thunders, and if it is Female, name it 7 Wonders.

(I'll allow 2 Pokemon per person so this can get started sooner than later.)